Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    2 "remastered" games... damnit. Sorry I dont want to play 10-20 years old games...
    Considering the state of ATVI right now, I'd rather play old games, so sign me up for more of that.

A Pet Battle game, either as a standalone or part of the WoW Companion app would be really cool - probably one of the top requests, but one of those things I didn't think they'd ever get around to doing.

That seems about the only 'surprise' that might come this year, a TBC Classic wouldn't exactly be a shocking revelation, and everything else is just updates on previously announced stuff.

Rumors lol, that's pretty much what everyone has guessed.

Burning Crusade to keep Shadowlands a float like classic did with BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryGazebo View Post
    A Pet Battle game, either as a standalone or part of the WoW Companion app would be really cool - probably one of the top requests, but one of those things I didn't think they'd ever get around to doing.

That seems about the only 'surprise' that might come this year, a TBC Classic wouldn't exactly be a shocking revelation, and everything else is just updates on previously announced stuff.
    Diablo 2 remaster would be a big surprise. They never even hinted at working on D2 remaster and the old BlizzNo guys even claimed a remaster would be SIGNIFICANT work because of missing assets. The remaster of D2 is most likely a big project team-wise.

15+ Year Old Account
    No D4 release date? PepeLaugh

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this is true, will be a hige letdown for wow players who dont care for a replay of classic bc.

Shadowlands isnt exactly in its best state... you know boring, not much to do etc. Not giving any updates on retail will be a bad move. I will be eatching friday with some popcorn that is for sure.

Also diablo 4 needs more info.

sounds so boring, it is very likely to be true

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    mobile pet battle game will only work if its tied to your wow account.

if its standalone game it will be huge fail.
    Why? People who don't currently play WoW wouldn't have access to it

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    Why is MMO-C promoting random twitter posts?
    Yeah. This is great question.
    Putting random tweets on main page is silly imho.

That sounds more like a list of highly likely announcements than a real leak. All of those have been talked about for months already(BCC, D2R), are obvious things to get announced(e.g. Hearthstone exp) or got mentioned at the recent quarterly(mobile games).

Aaah yes, more remastered games. I wonder how we came to this, were remastering old games is more profitable then creating new ones. Are we looking at remastered overwatch in 20 years time?

Mobile game with wow pets is easy to speculate in. Surprised its not a thing yet, should have been released long ago when pet battles was announced years ago in wow.

I could easily see HotS being on mobile platform too. If they announce something new for that game it would be "look at this cool xpac" and *available also on mobile*.

My only hope is that Blizzard gives us something new. Something new to look at, speculate on, get hyped about. A new world, a new game. instead of just allocating current IPs to other platforms and give old games a huge facelift. It wont happen though, cause its easier to cash in on what they have.

I used to think that whenever a music artist/band released a "Greatest Hits" CD, it meant that they were more or less retired. Not always of course.

Is that what this "remastered" is?

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Diablo 2 remaster would be a big surprise. They never even hinted at working on D2 remaster and the old BlizzNo guys even claimed a remaster would be SIGNIFICANT work because of missing assets. The remaster of D2 is most likely a big project team-wise.
    Well..if you live under a rock perhaps..otherwise:"Until last year, the Diablo II remake was set to be developed by Blizzard’s Team 1, part of the company’s Irvine, California, campus that had become known for reworking classic games. Its most recent release, in January 2020, was a remake called Warcraft III: Reforged. The title was poorly received due to glitches and missing features, earning 59 out of 100 points on the review aggregator Metacritic — the lowest score a Blizzard game has ever gotten. "
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sic-games-team

No 9.1 Introduction? Cmon, that is very unlikely.

Also fuck BC, fuck Pet Battles, fuck Hearthstone und fuck their „Remasters“
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Just a rumour but quite likely I guess because its indeed boring so its realistic lmao. Happy about TBC classic but thats hardly a surprise announcement. And its just same old remakes/rehashing.

I know this is absolutely not a new trend but it proves again that Blizzard have lost all will to create an actual ambitious game IP, they just don't give a shit anymore they are only doing cheap f2p games and jumping into the very profitable mobile market. Its quite expected of them as a company but this also further cements the notion that Blizzard have lost their mojo and are unable to create new strong IPs in the sense of a single player RPG, adventure game, strategy game, let alone an MMO with their total failure of the Titan project. The talent and the corporate will just isn't here and its not going to return anytime soon. They are too stuck in their comfort zone

@MMO-C: Why link this random Twitter guy and not the 1,000s of others who are speculating?? How odd

i'd really love a pokemon go clone)

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems a bit bland.
    Also, source trust me bro.

Nice only two more years till we have all Diablo IV classes and a release date