Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They usually add flying in .2 patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Wowhead did an interview with Ion a while back, which said it'd be coming in 9.1.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, my dad is a cleaning lady at the room where they always chat about the biggest announcements of blizzcon. so last time my dad was walking and he walked in and stuff and the guys were chatting and he was like, hell i wanna listen to this and the guys were like oh hell ye you can listen to this and post it on 69chan

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    This is probably faker than Nicki Minaj, but for the sake of discussion.

I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand, bland old Anduin turning into the freakin Lich King would spice things up nicely and enable the Alliance to pursue other story avenues. On the other hand it feels way too sudden. Nothing in his character arc suggests that he is heading in that direction so it would only be done for shock value.
    You mean the whole he's being tied up in torghast and tortured by the jailer/sylvannas and him eluding to him being a secret weapon and the jailer wielding a scourgeblade and stuff like that... nothing suggesting its heading that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Play the Night Fae campaign for link between Drust and Jailer and Kelthuzad.
    I know there is a link, but it isnt exactly a direct one. The Jailer wants to escape but is blocked by the Heart of the Forest, whereas the Drust seem to have made some attempts at destroying it. What there isnt any of is any moment where we learn how the Drust are allied with the Jailer somehow, otherwise w are simply left to assume that the Drust are as much allied with the Jailer as the Gorm are.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    They usually don't lose 4 million within months of starting an expac.

Finally waited all this time for these leaks to happen. My life is now complete. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    They usually don't lose 4 million within months of starting an expac.
    What? Is there a place where you can see the sub count or are you talking about a past expansion?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

fairyqwuak

Join DateFeb 2021

Posts1

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Who is 'we'?
    You know his anonymous sources aka his/her friends dad who knows someone whose friends with the janitor at Blizzard.

I actually would like this if it means Anduin as Lich King is less complicated than the amalgam of Nerzul/Arthas then maybe no it's just Arthas but also no maybe the helm was the Jailer influencing him. If he is essentially completely enthralled to the Jailer as a quasi-avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    we had a WoW blizzconline Trailer presentation + some talking

- CGI Cinematic with Sylvanas stabbing and turning Anduin into Lich King 2.0
    (before she turns him, she apologizes. during the talking it was said this will be the beginning of Sylvanas fracture and her turning against the Jailer)
    (during the Trailer you can hear how Anduins sword (corrupted version) is talking to him (sounds to me like Arthas, cant confirm) )

- new Covenant quests for 9.1

- New Dungeon for 9.1
    (in the maw, will include Tyrande)

- New Raid for 9.1
    (including the Drust and Kel'Thuzad)
    (during the talking it was said the fight with Kel'thuzad will have a very unique mechanic, sounded confusing to me)

- Flying will be added for 9.1

- No new zones for 9.1
    Hope this is false. other things are very generic. Things we already knew, or guessed that where comming.
    But i hope they are not going to lich king 2.0 route with Anduin. But i am afraid they will. Its blizzard main narative. Horde first, alliance is canon fodder.

Pretty decent leak in terms of how this and the other one were corroborated, Likely sock puppets, though, and a little too close to Barnum Statement territory. Not quite Barnum Statements since things were said in a clear fashion, but way too close to common fandom speculation. Then again, that could mean that even if this is fake, which it likely is, it may well be close to the truth unless Blizzard wants to pull a "shocking swerve". There aren't many other ways things could go in terms of most of these, save for the rather major and unpredictable detail of Anduin actually becoming a quasi-Lich King (aside from the visual cues up until now).

Overall, it's probably fake, but I have to applaud some of the details which do make it fairly more believable than most leaks. If this isn't a sockpuppet of the other leaker and this is legitimate, I am a little curious about where Evil Anduin would go. If this happens, I do hope Golden is willing to kill him off rather than keep him around. Not a big fan of redeeming Sylvie by this point, though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Hope this is false. other things are very generic. Things we already knew, or guessed that where comming.
    But i hope they are not going to lich king 2.0 route with Anduin. But i am afraid they will. Its blizzard main narative. Horde first, alliance is canon fodder.
    MoP: Garrosh is struck with the Stupid Evil™ bat, Alliance sole superpower after SoO, as per Metzen himself.

WoD: we all get to merrily slaughter all of the Old Horde cast, even if they are no longer driven nuts by dat demon juice.

Legion: we spend the whole expansion following quasi-Alliance characters like Illidank, or full fledged Alliance folks such as Khadgar, MUH LuUUuV Malfurion, Velen, Alleria or freaking Turalyon. Varian dies a hero after a glorious reign, Vol'jin dies like a chump without having achieved anything of note.

BfA: Horde is dropped the Stupid Evil™ bat a second time, in an augmented and Morally Grey™ fashion. The only way that the pathetic leftovers of the Horde can be afforded some faux independence is by eliminating the iconic position of Warchief, replacing it with an (pre Cata) Alliance-like council staffed in its 3/4 parts by Alliance appeasers. One of its most iconic races is reduced to a bunch of sad humans with a skin condition, whereas one of the most iconic Alliance races, i.e. NEs are back to something closer to their WC3 incarnation. They may have lost Teldrassil, but have conquered all of northern Kalimdor instead.

Shadowlands: High King is one of the main protagonists, while Thrall and Baine stand dumbfounded in Oribos, twiddling their fingers.

Yes, Horde first, sure buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    Not sure about the trailer you watched, but the one I saw included Murlorcs.

Anduin called upon army of Murlocs to free him from prison. Sharp spears and razor fins cut down Jailer forces. Murky was leading them.
    Sir Finlot was officially introduced into WoW.

Also Murlocs were confirmed 9.1 new race.

It's important to note that you play not just one Murloc, but three at the same time. Video included three Murlocs trying to kill of a bear in Ashenvale. It was glorious.

Racial mount is a bigger than average turtle, that has 3 mini seats for your Murlocs.
    This actually had me in tears xD Thank you.

leaks won't happen since blizzard are the only one involved this time

5+ Year Old Account
    Drust raid just makes no sense.

They are little in number and have been pushed out.

What does makes sense is a Raid that would involve Kel’Thuzad, Helya, and Dom Anduin (Domination magic knight).

Ya been on my mind quite a bit today, wonder what the new raid will be. Guess we will find out soon?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    You mean the whole he's being tied up in torghast and tortured by the jailer/sylvannas and him eluding to him being a secret weapon and the jailer wielding a scourgeblade and stuff like that... nothing suggesting its heading that way?
    That's not his character, that's his situation. Since people like to draw parallels between him and Arthas, let's see all the shit HE did even before he took up Frostmourne. The Culling of Stratholme, declaring Uther as a traitor, destroying his own ships to make sure his soldiers can't return from Northrend and being okay with the idea of Muradin dying as long as he gets his new sword.
    Compared to that Anduin....punched Wrathion once I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    leaks won't happen since blizzard are the only one involved this time
    And because there is no huge game to reveal. No expansion, no new IP. The only technically new game would be the D2 remaster, but that was leaked long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    So basically... 5 new Covenants weekly quests for 3 months and 500 new dailies for Conduits in the Maw. That's it. If this is true then 9.1 sure as hell is looking rad af.
    Lol you’re acting like this is legit. I wouldn’t believe it. The content is basically the same as 8.1 and 7.1. Hell you got less in 7.1. Go and look at every single X.1 patch nothing huge is ever released all the way back to MoP.

IF this is true, and that’s a big IF, it is a fair bit more than some of the other patches. Plus you can expect some new heritage armour most likely for 2 races.