Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Normal things you hate doing?

I would say getting on public transport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dishes. I can't stand doing dishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Dishes. I can't stand doing dishes.
    ^^^

That's why you buy paper plates, so you only have to wash the utensils.

TV dinners + paper plates = boom, don't have to waste time cooking or cleaning.

That is definitely working

Doing laundry, clothes being washed in the machine takes around 2 hours, i can`t leave the clothes to dry outside over night
    due to the possibility of rain or strong winds.
    It just feels like babysitting an object that`s not alive or has any needs, just a waste of time.

Mowing the lawn and shoveling snow.

Me and the SO have a deal where I vacuum, clean, do the dishes and do the laundry while she does the lawn and snow. This deal is worth it on all levels to me.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Cooking and Eating. I'd rather be an astronaut and saturate myself with compact, handy space food.

Everything. I need a butler.

Cooking

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking on the phone.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Everything. I need a butler.
    Oh gosh, I am the same

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Cooking. Can’t stand doing it everyday.
    Get a chair for your kitchen, then?

Hehehe
    Hi

Garden maintainance. My garden isn't that big and 90% of it is coverd in large stone tiles, but even then I can't stand working on the 10% that does need taking care of.
    Last edited by BigZik; 2021-02-27 at 10:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I have some strange mental block about laundry - I don't like doing it, even though it really only takes like 10 minutes total to load the machine and then transfer to the dryer. I'll let dirty clothes overflow from my hamper sometimes before I finally admit defeat and wash everything. Every time I'm also taken aback by the fact that its not really that onerous a task.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Cooking when I am busy the next day, I don't dislike cooking itself, but I feel like it takes too much of my precious free time.
    Grocery shopping, same as above but I also find no enjoyment whatsoever in the activity.

I don't particularly dislike washing dishes or cleaning the cats' litter, I do those every day while listening to podcasts on youtube to keep myself entertained.

5+ Year Old Account
    Waking up from bed. I always turn the alarm off thinking that I will give myself ten minutes more. After ten minutes I think to myself that it should be one hour actually and after that I just end up waking up midday skipping academic classes like a true master of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Waking up from bed. I always turn the alarm off thinking that I will give myself ten minutes more. After ten minutes I think to myself that it should be one hour actually and after that I just end up waking up midday skipping academic classes like a true master of life.
    this is why I have to keep my alarm clock (actually my phone) the opposite end of the room from my bed. by the time I've walked over to it and turned it off I'm usually clear headed enough to realise why I needed to be awake at that time and that I shouldn't go back to bed

3+ Year Old Account
    Throwing things away. I have some very weird from of OCD where I need to make sure that I'm 100% done with it. I often throw things in the recycling so I can 'take a look' at them later. Ugh
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    heh i am the exact oposite,i dont like going to bed and cant wait to wake up