View Poll Results: Are you up for this option in shop? Max level boost character.

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • Hell yea!

14 33.33%
  • Hell no!

28 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I say no but at the same time I kind of look at it and wonder why it even matters. You get next to nothing from leveling through the expansion. Pretty much the real leveling occurs when you start getting renown at max. The rest is just busy work that really doesn't teach you anything unless you want to try all the cov abilities for a bit while you are in the zone. So I guess it would make sense for you to have to level at least once cleanly. Not to mention Blizzard probably wants people to see it once. But after that.. meh.. who cares. I only say no because I am a old head and prefer to have people level and flavor of the month that is already out of control would explode even further.

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    leveling up is already way to easy
    For people with Alt armies, there gets to be a point that "easy" is subjective. If someone can level 10-15 toons doing the exact same thing over and over, more power to them. But after 2-4 times, it time to look for other ways, I'm currently leveling by way of flower picking, which has also gotten so boring, that I'm being sluggish about that.

With that said, I personally have never bought a boost. Cost needs to be more like $30 instead of $60 for me to consider it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure would. I've leveled a billion toons between now and vanilla. I'm good on the experience. I'm older now and have different responsibilities than back then, and time is money friend. Let's arbitrarily say $50 to $100 to instantly jump into current content is worth the time saved to me. I might even pay more, up to $200.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. For the past few xpacs I've leveled all classes to the current max level around or during the prepatch.
    So whenever the prepatch is due, I'll just bump all my level 50 dudes to 60 in case I wanted to try something else for the next xpac.

Also, for the past few xpacs I've mained the same class and all this effort was pretty much for nothing.

But leveling is so stupid fast nowadays that 50 euro's would be way overpriced if you ask me. For 25 I'd probably do it for one or two, but with me personally having them all at 50 already I see no point in doing so.

You already pay monthly rent to play this game, paying additional money to skip the overwhelming majority of it is a sign you don't actually enjoy it much and just want the habit forming dopamine rush of the purple treadmill. At that point may as well just play diablo immortal when it comes out instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    You already pay monthly rent to play this game, paying additional money to skip the overwhelming majority of it is a sign you don't actually enjoy it much and just want the habit forming dopamine rush of the purple treadmill. At that point may as well just play diablo immortal when it comes out instead.
    Not really. Leveling is just have to do before jump into end game. If u have much less time to play and want to catch up why not? No one judge here. There could be a few reasons to buy it not really only that one u pointed ><

Yep, bought 9 character boosts when they were first released, can't stand levelling, questing and have zero interest in any game story. Played only for some end game shenanigans and pvp.
    Spent about £450 on levelling boosts, bought 6 more accounts to fck around multiboxing - another few hundred quid just to realise yes indeed I am bored shitless of the game and unsubbed in less than a month xD
    Worked out about 50 quid a day to play with cost/time spent, my approach is for sure time is far more valuable than money.

It should be free and a click of a button once you have leveled once. No reason to punish people with the worst part of the game and that is leveling and to a greater extent questing more than once.