Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Why does it look like he's 'merged' with Arthas now?
    Because that's essentially what they did, design wise.

Formerly known as Arafal

So, this confirms many things:

We're going to face the Brokers at one of their main areas, possibly their MAIN area in a dungeon.

We're going to face the Jailer at his seat of power in the Maw, which is LIKELY going to fail at the end, since this is a .1 RAID!!!!!

We're going to likely learn more about the First Ones and their secret.

We're probably going to defeat or kill Sylvanas, leaving Anduin as the Jailer's new champion.

There seems to be nothing new on the Drust, or the plane of Life plot from Death, which is kinda weird. I assume we'll expand upon it either this patch or the next one? If not, then it's whatever.

We're gonna unlock flying this patch (Fucking thank you)

There seems to be no mini raid, which is weird? I assume Blizzard will talk about it though? Idk, just seems weird SL may not get a mini raid like with Legion and BFA. Though, it may happen.

Makes me wonder if we'll craft a Mournblade ourselves by 9.2? Would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Seems to be the main Broker market dungeon. Looks cool, for a simple screenshot.

Not sure what to think about the new covenant armor things.. neat? I guess? Not really expected and they don't represent a big upgrade over the old ones.

We're also probably going to get a trailer and shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Why does it look like he's 'merged' with Arthas now?
    ...I mean...MAYBE?

Either way, Jaina's gonna have a FIELD DAY with this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

...No...

NOOOO!!!!!
    Can't wait to beat that little shit to mush.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Can't wait to beat that little shit to mush.
    Can't wait to beat both him and Sylvanas to mush.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    The whole thing is already leaked:

The traitorous Sire Denathrius has been defeated . . . but the power of the Maw still grows. In Chains of Domination™, the upcoming first major content update for World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands, players will delve into new depths of the Jailer’s hopeless domain, seeking to understand the true nature of his malignant plans. Backed by the renewed might of the four Covenants, the champions of the Horde and the Alliance will take the fight for the Shadowlands to the seat of the Jailer’s power. But the Banished One has a terrible new champion in his service—a cruel instrument of despair conscripted by Sylvanas Windrunner, capable of instilling dread into the hearts of Azeroth’s heroes like no creature of the Shadowlands.

 DISCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF KORTHIA—The Jailer is searching for the key to fulfill his twisted designs—and he has pulled a fragment of a long-lost domain into the Maw itself to find it. Seek answers in ancient Korthia, the City of Secrets, and engage in new quests and outdoor activities.
     THE COVENANTS STRIKE BACK—With the strength of the kyrian, night fae, necrolords, and venthyr restored, embark on a campaign to unite the four covenants—and together, launch an assault against the Jailer in his home territory.
     RAID THE SANCTUM OF DOMINATION—Brave treacherous, unexplored reaches of Torghast in a new 10-boss raid: the Sanctum of Domination. Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer, turn the tide against the Tarragrue, and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation.
     NEW MEGA-DUNGEON: TAZAVESH, THE VEILED MARKET—Gather your party and discover exotic wares and strange creatures in an eight-boss Mythic mega-dungeon set in a bazaar of the mysterious Brokers, and culminating in a high-stakes heist to steal powerful artifacts from Azeroth.
     AND MORE. . .—Gear up for Shadowlands Raid, Dungeon, and PvP Season 2, with a seasonal Mythic Keystone dungeon affix themed around the Jailer’s power; don new Covenant cosmetic armor sets that any class can wear; expand the powers of your Soulbinds and Conduits; add new mounts and pets to your menagerie; Unlock flying in the Covenants’ four domains; and much more.
    If this is true it sounds cool af.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Uh oh, Blizzard isn't happy atm. They just deleted my thread over on their forums.
    I smell someone getting fired.

Formerly known as Arafal

Fucking forced me to go through BFA. Fuck those two. I do hope the Jailer comes in and fucks us all over in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I smell someone getting fired.
    I smell all of us getting hitman'd by a Mawsworn add.

But seriously, what's 9.2 going to be about then? Cause it's obvious we're likely going to lose here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If this is true it sounds cool af.
    Can confirm 100% real.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

But seriously, what's 9.2 going to be about then? Cause it's obvious we're likely going to lose here.
    Planemeld, Shadowlands is crushing into Azeroth.

Oh, seems like the maw was a huuuuuuuuuuge success.
    Yeah I'm gonna nope the fuck out of 9.1.

"Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer, turn the tide against the Tarragrue, and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation."

So, I assume we'll:

Kill Helya

Kill Kel'Thuzad

Kill the Tarragrue

And beat tf out of Sylvanas.

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! "The true of the Jailer"

I'm gonna go on a limb here, and this is a REACH! But...

What if the "eye of the Jailer" was Mal'ganis?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    New Covenant sets:
    These sets look absolutely awful.

The left set looks like a T0 set from Vanilla, the set in the middle looks like Priest T5 without the cool stuff and the set on the right is just major lol design-wise.

Planemeld, Shadowlands is crushing into Azeroth.
    Maybe. I assume we'll get some Plane of Life shit. Wouldn't be shocked if Death tries to invade the Dream or something like that. Would make sense, as it's the force that's opposite of Death.

The left set looks like a T0 set from Vanilla, the set in the middle looks like Priest T5 without the cool stuff and the set on the right is just major lol design-wise.
    Two sets on the right are meant to represent venthyr mobs. Especially the robe one.

The Ardenweald one is based on the Ardenstags.

3+ Year Old Account
    "Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer, turn the tide against the Tarragrue, and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation."

So, I assume we'll:

Kill Helya

Kill Kel'Thuzad

Kill the Tarragrue

And beat tf out of Sylvanas.

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! "The true of the Jailer"

I'm gonna go on a limb here, and this is a REACH! But...

What if the "eye of the Jailer" was Mal'ganis?
    Don't forget whooping Mueh'zala's ass lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Unlock new sets any class can wear

Sees the sets

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, whatever floats your boat i guess.

I personally really like the sets, the Night fae and Kyrian one especially.
    But then, i really dig more simple armor sets rather than the over the top ones.

Formerly known as Arafal

Holy shit, that's a goddamn blast from the past.