Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Don't forget whooping Mueh'zala's ass lol
    Is he even in the Maw? I thought he was getting his ass kicked by WoW Beerus...I mean Bwonsamdi lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Surprised to see a new zone already.
    Don't think it's a new zone, I just think it's another part of The Maw that gets sucked into the Maw or whatever as we can see Torghast in that picture.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Holy shit, that's a goddamn blast from the past.
    What...is that?

Holy shit, that's a goddamn blast from the past.
    this is the broker bazar dungeon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    But seriously, what's 9.2 going to be about then? Cause it's obvious we're likely going to lose here.
    The Sepulcher perhaps?

Unless that is the new zone they are adding.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If this is true it sounds cool af.
    It's true. I was able to find and download the factsheet before they pulled everything down:

Did some searching and didn't turn up anything for any of there other games, fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    this is the broker bazar dungeon?
    Concept art for a part of it, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Don't think it's a new zone, I just think it's another part of The Maw that gets sucked into the Maw or whatever as we can see Torghast in that picture.
    It's more like an extension of the Maw, I'm pretty sure. Remember the piece of the Maw we couldn't go into? That's probably...well...THAT!

I assume this is where the Sepulcher is aswell?

What...is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's true. I was able to find and download the factsheet before they pulled everything down:

Did some searching and didn't turn up anything for any of there other games, fwiw.
    rip ow2....

And what is that Nerubian type shit? LMAO

And what is that Nerubian type shit? LMAO
    It's an old model from WoTLK. Sat in the database for a while, probably planned for the Azjol Nerub raid back then, but was never animated and never used.

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if the Jailer tries to claim the Planes of Life next patch, and then the patch after he tries to go after Oribos.

3+ Year Old Account
    Is he even in the Maw? I thought he was getting his ass kicked by WoW Beerus...I mean Bwonsamdi lol
    Nah, Bwonsamdi has him all nice and cozy in De Other Side. Someone miiight pull him out though. Or he'll escape. Just look at Zalazane lol

Also, I think you mean Ryuk lmao
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

It's an old model from WoTLK. Sat in the database for a while, probably planned for the Azjol Nerub raid back then, but was never animated and never used.
    YOOOOO!!!!

Nerubian originators inc?

Don't forget whooping Mueh'zala's ass lol
    Muez is already out of the picture, he's Bwonsamdi bitch boy now

It's more like an extension of the Maw, I'm pretty sure. Remember the piece of the Maw we couldn't go into? That's probably...well...THAT!
    That's exactly what I meant though. It's just another region in the Maw, maybe it will be part of the normal Maw map. maybe it's an additional part we have to zoom into, who knows.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Also I hope "and much more," means additional character customization, but I doubt it. They'd have made a big deal about it if so..

Nah, Bwonsamdi has him all nice and cozy in De Other Side. Someone miiight pull him out though. Or he'll escape. Just look at Zalazane lol

Also, I think you mean Ryuk lmao
    Ryuk works too lmao. Does that make me Ki..I mean Light? lol

He COULD be pulled out. Who knows tho. He was scared asf when we beat him tho, and was basically begging the Jailer to whoop our asses, which is likely going to happen at the end of the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I hope "and much more," means additional character customization, but I doubt it. They'd have made a big deal about it if so..
    Blizzard said they'd expand upon it throughout the Expansion anyway. Doubt we won't see it.

YOOOOO!!!!

Nerubian originators inc?
    Well, this is concept art of a part of the Broker mega-dungeon, so it's more likely that if it makes it ingame, Blizzard just uses it as one of those rare creatures the Brokers found while perhaps making a cheeky nod at an old creature that was once planned to become a raid boss in an Azjol Nerub raid.