Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar24 View Post
    It's kind of bullshit that mmo-champion posts spoilers of news that comes out tomorrow. It's kind of bullshit that you have to spoil this for the community for people who want to hear it from blizzard. It's kind of bullshit. I'm sick of knowing things WAY before the COMPANY decides to announce it. MMO-C are promoting this crap and it ruins the fun of being hyped for an event. It literally is a waste of time even attending now. Appreciate this. I won't be visiting back again knowing that MMO-C is going to spoil the fun behind new announcements.

UNLESS OF COURSE MMO-C are claiming to be blizzard and work for blizzard then and ONLY then would it be ethical.
    "Way before"? There's even a timer on the frontpage. It's barely over a day now before we'd have gotten that exact same announcement anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Ok bye

If you want WoW news and patch notes but no spoilers, bookmark the official site.
    I'd say "if you want patch notes but no spoilers, you're SOL".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Ethical spoilers, very interesting concept.
    OP isn't the brightest bulb, judging by his posts.

He's on a site that historically has datamined stuff. Acts surprised and annoyed that he reads the news.

Made me laugh, actually.
    Hi

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Blizzard appears to have posted PR information for some of their upcoming announcements."

This implies Blizzard posted this somewhere; if that's true, how is that a leak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

You're going to be hard pressed to find a site that doesn't deal in leaks, while at the same time, showing updates about the game. Leaks get clicks.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    if that's true, how is that a leak?
    Same reason why the Bolvar image and SL logo appearing before the Blizzcon announcement are leaks.

While it appeared on the official sites, it wasn't meant to go public.

Formerly known as Arafal

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    What is this consoomer mentality
    "waah waah, i don't wanna hear the news from YOU i want to hear the news from THEM tomorrow"

Are you more interested in the content or the presenter why do you have this huge need to glorify the gaming industry?

10+ Year Old Account
    It literally says with big red letters lots of spoilers below. The biggest spoiler image has spoiler cover on top of it.

It's kind of bullshit that mmo-champion posts spoilers of news that comes out tomorrow. It's kind of bullshit that you have to spoil this for the community for people who want to hear it from blizzard. It's kind of bullshit. I'm sick of knowing things WAY before the COMPANY decides to announce it. MMO-C are promoting this crap and it ruins the fun of being hyped for an event. It literally is a waste of time even attending now. Appreciate this. I won't be visiting back again knowing that MMO-C is going to spoil the fun behind new announcements.

UNLESS OF COURSE MMO-C are claiming to be blizzard and work for blizzard then and ONLY then would it be ethical.
    seems like you are quite alone with your opinion

10+ Year Old Account

Do you complain to the weather man for his weather report?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly, MMO-Champion has been posting spoilers on the front page FOR YEARS!

This spoiler in particular, is a Blizzard employee who screwed up so badly to release the BlizzConline PRESS KIT before time, and of course MMO-champion - and other sites - will jump to the table right away as it is content and news from BlizzConline has been very little until this mistake.

There is nothing new with them posting spoilers on the front page.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Dude, it just gets old. It's all I'm saying.

Don't you miss the good ol' days of not seeing spoilers and actually being stoked for a game? The fun is literally taken out of everything now to create hype and build momentum for better product sales.
    You can just avoid that yourself... I have no issues avoiding spoilers for things I don't want to have spoiled.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

That’s why I’m watching Manthieus ( British goblin streamer) look for the undocumented changes on the ptr and tell us!

Don't you miss the good ol' days of not seeing spoilers and actually being stoked for a game?
    "Don't you miss the good ol' days of me not spoiling announcements by reading MMO-C and actually being stoked for a game?"

But when information is being posted without my CHOICE to view it?
    Who exactly forced you to use your eyes to look at this site? What planet are you from?

You do see that you are the problem that you're complaining about? Also, if you like the game literally nothing has changed.
    Last edited by Conbot; 2021-02-18 at 08:26 PM.