Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Given the number of cops floating around I decided to avoid investigating someone who was likely to be investigated by someone else such as blood or listo

Pretty sure none of us are actually cops

It would make zero sense
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Pretty sure none of us are actually cops

It would make zero sense
    we are all cops. our efficiency is, however, dubious at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    do you think all mafia are in a chat or do they operate on their own? it's a thought that got me thinking
    i dont know, why dont you tell us?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Coordination is a must for mafia to win against a town that outnumbers them at least 2 to 1 so yes the 100% have a chat

at the very least they need to know who is their teammate so as to not hit them

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, you believe that Lora's result is correct in a game with 2+ cops, you of all people, Val, an experienced player such as yourself..gimme a break

I rememeber how you offered details for your Lora peek saying maybe you're naive cop or what not, I think you were trying to save yourself in case a real cop would find Lora guilty

Val, you might be in cahoots with Lora. This is my perception atm, I can't see anyone else as more suspicious than Lora, Flood is also an enigma.

@foxximcleod, do you think Listo is town?

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori voted against Cslap, there might be 1 busser, but it's flimsy given that there was no need to buss
    lol okay bro. you're scum 100%.

vote: clarinet

vote clarinet

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

actually lets pressure someone who hasnt claimed yet

vote Xanjori

?

I claimed cop too. I even told you I had an innocent on Bfloox. Are you paying any attention at all here Val?

I genuinely don’t know what to make of this Clarinet vs Lora. Lora is an enigma. Clarinet seems town to me because he didn’t hammer but maybe he is being told not to?

Also, I’m pretty sure Xan claimed to investigate Blood Fox? On my phone so can’t be bothered to verify that but I could have sworn he did.

Oh. I should probably refresh before posting -.-

do you think all mafia are in a chat or do they operate on their own? it's a thought that got me thinking
    Im confused, where would you get this thought from? The only time mafia arent in a chat together is if theyre traitors that need to be recruited...or when I was Thanos and they had to try NK me...

10+ Year Old Account
    "i cant see anyone more suspicious than lora"

interesting. illuminate me in how i've been suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cereal, I really don't want you to townlean me just cause I haven't voted myself...guess what? I kinda wanted to, but I also decided not to do it easily, there you have it

Val being after me since D1 and not choosing to 'peek me' is another thing that's intriguing. Val is being so unconventional this game, I can't recognise him, this isn't the Val I'm familiar with

- - - Updated - - -
    @Xanjori, it got me thinking because besides Lora and maybe Listo, most were against Cslap

so I thought maybe they aren't aware of who is part of their team.

Ah, Flood was absent. So my sus list contains: Listo, Lora and Flood

Val is questionable, could be a great actor, the way he talked to Cslap, the way he protects Lora, not sure what to make of him
    I was NOT against Crackle. Literally the only reason I didn't vote for him is because of his "if I get lynched for no reason I'm gonna take a break." I WANTED to vote Crackle but that made me not to until today at the earliest.

Also got an Not Guilty on Marack last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    what we know for certain is that there's mafia and they CAN KILL that's a reality

there was also a 3rd party
    holy fuck. what an astute observation.

10+ Year Old Account
    you never offered any peeks, Lora, what type of 'ahem' cop are you?
    im the cop that tells you to go fuck yourself as im the one asking questions here.

you fucked Catman before he was killed

now your goose is cooked and yer mad
    What even is this
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

have you seen my question about Listo?
    I did yes

I am not currently concerned about Listo

My suspects fall in the player list somewhere

This is my post stating that foxxi is innocent and also cute and also I’m cute