Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So like. Is Anduin dead? Or rather... undead? Do you have to die to be that thing?

Can't wait for 9.3 when Anduin returns to Stormwind and Turalyon sees him. Gonna be SoO but Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    So like. Is Anduin dead? Or rather... undead? Do you have to die to be that thing?
    Been asking myself that as well. Guess Arthas wasn't dead as the LK was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    O hai Anduin. I know it won't happen, but I just hope we kill him for good. Not because I hate Anduin, but because the story kinda needs a big, tragic event.
    We have "big tragic events" every expansion. They need to stop killing off their only characters with stories and motivations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I think he's just taken over by the "Chains of Domination". The one person who saves him will be...Arthas. He will call him back from the internal void he's stuck in. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Can't wait for 9.3 when Anduin returns to Stormwind and Turalyon sees him. Gonna be SoO but Stormwind.
    I mean he bangs a tentacle monster and helps her torture people. Obviously he would be a total hypocrit, but if we go by logic him being some kind of DK should pose an issue to Turalyon. Even if he was actually considered undead, the person most affected by that would probably Gen because he can no longer have him merry some bint for an heir. I wouldn't even be surprised if he retains his light powers, that seemed to be the whole reason for the jailer wanting him.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-02-18 at 05:53 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

[Spoilers] Hello friends, I'm the new Lich King

Will Anduin adopt more edgy characteristics like Sylvanas and Arthas did in undeath or do you think he'll retain his personality?

Lol could you imagine him being like "Oh hey Baine it's great to see you old friend!" while being adorned by giant lion skull armor motifs.

"Auntie Jaina, so splendid to talk to you today. Would you like some tea?" As he calls his ghoul, Billy, over to bring snacks and drinks.

Memes abound.

He was undead and became so as a death knight via infusion with Death magic which is why his blonde hair and healthy skin became white as snow.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Or, we use Life to bring him back to our side? Seems like that could be the case. Y'all ever stopped to think that 9.2 may be about...ya know...

Will Anduin adopt more edgy characteristics like Sylvanas and Arthas did in undeath or do you think he'll retain his personality?

Lol could you imagine him being like "Oh hey Baine it's great to see you old friend!" while being adorned by giant lion skull armor motifs.

"Auntie Jaina, so splendid to talk to you today. Would you like some tea?" As he calls his ghoul, Billy, over to bring snacks and drinks.

Memes abound.
    Okay, now I actually hope is undead and a death knight just because of this.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

The inbetween, and a certain little force that counters Death on the cosmic map? Ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    How could you cut off your heart and still "not be dead"?

Arthas was dead when he turned into Death Knight.

He ripped his heart out at one point. Living creatures can't really do that can they. But then the heart kept pulsing?
    Who the hell knows. I mean technically Bolvar is alive as well as a lump of coal. I know nothing anymore.
    Anduin doesn't look "fixable" on that picture with a bit of smacking. And honestly that would be lame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Frostmourne flayed his soul and he later ripped his dead frozen heart out.

Arthas was very very dead.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    10-boss raid isn't that bad, is it?

Or did I miss something?
    Think I misread. Thought it was a 10 man raid

5+ Year Old Account

Memes abound.
    Probably. It has already happened with the Forsaken, who went from edgy Sylv to holy milf Calia in the blink of an eye. The Scourge these days is in need of full Non-Toxic Masculinity™ leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Nice, new set has clipping even in the promotional image. Lots of effort went into these, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would anyone complain about 10 bosses? That seems pretty good after just having a 10 boss raid.
    He said he misinterpreted it. Thought it said a 10-man raid, though most raids are by definition flexible at this point, barring mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    He said he misinterpreted it. Thought it said a 10-man raid, though most raids are by definition flexible at this point, barring mythic.
    Ah I just saw his comment. Ty.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    but oh well, at least the cycle of "we can do everything metzen did but BETTER AND BIGGER! were not jealous at all!" continues as predicted
    Shadowlands is literally WoTLK Part 2. No idea why this is such a big issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I think he's just taken over by the "Chains of Domination". The one person who saves him will be...Arthas. He will call him back from the internal void he's stuck in. Mark my words.
    If he does hopefully after we had the chance to beat that brat for a good time.