45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    It has to be Tyrande. Genn would be the best, but he is not here. So whoever kills Sylvanas should be Tyrande. But I wouldn't mind if the Jailer kills her.

*waves to Anduin* Leave us!
    Sylvanas: No, you stay here! I'm in charge.
    Jailer: Do you feel in charge?
    Sylvanas: I gave you lots of souls?
    Jailer: And that gives you power over me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the 'other' option? Cause
    ...come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation.
    Doesn't sound like final boss fight of 9.1 to me. It's just vague enough to communicate we see her during a fight... maybe. It could just be a cutscene for all we know.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Tyrande already killed Nathanos
    Right. And where do dead characters go? The Shadowlands. I mean like, it was part of the plan all along. If this hadn't been picked up, we're in serious trouble when it comes to understanding lore.

He'll not be a major role in it however, it's a meme that he's a simp, and he'll continue to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Sylvanas
    (loudly, impatiently)

ENOUGH!

Sylvanas exists stage left

For real though, WoW will cease to exist to me when Sylvanas dies.
    Bruh, WoW's not Sylvanas' story. It's the player character's story.

She probably won't die.

But if she will, then Tyrande is the most reasonable option.

7+ Year Old Account
    Doubt she will die.
    I predict she will join us after being cast aside by the Jailer and realizing the shit she caused.
    Then at the end of it all, perform a self-sacrifice and redeem herself.

But if she dies in combat, i want Tyrande to do it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Player character is a non-enitity, a glorified free camera. Although I'm aware Sylvanas is not a MC, hence I said "to me", indicating that it's my personal opinion.

The OP says if she does die. Stop saying she won't die. This is a thread dedicated if she -does- die who will kill her
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Right. And where do dead characters go? The Shadowlands. I mean like, it was part of the plan all along. If this hadn't been picked up, we're in serious trouble when it comes to understanding lore.

He'll not be a major role in it however, it's a meme that he's a simp, and he'll continue to be that.
    I have no idea why you're telling me this. I know. My point is that they already had a cinematic focusing on Tyrande killing someone related to Sylvanas flat out called 'For Teldrassil', the chance they'll do another one but with Sylvanas is consequently really low as it'd be repetitive.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Where is the 'other' option? Cause

Doesn't sound like final boss fight of 9.1 to me. It's just vague enough to communicate we see her during a fight... maybe. It could just be a cutscene for all we know.
    true, it doesn't give anything more than an encounter with the bitch, but man do I hope that we get to stomp her in the dirt, blizz really isn't good at making an obnoxious yet interesting antagonists anymore.

I just hope it's lichboi anduin that gets to suck her soul in his new blade or Tyrande that gets the final blow.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, some people need something like a waifu in these times, let him have it.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    She will sacrifice herself to become the Lich Queen to save Anduin.
    hope it will be that way. would prefer to see a banal thing that all thought that she will be lich queen, even that is much better then what we have...

Player character is a non-enitity, a glorified free camera. Although I'm aware Sylvanas is not a MC, hence I said "to me", indicating that it's my personal opinion.
    That's fine and all, but I'm just stating what I think on the matter, as I think it's weird for you to quit WoW over her death. Also, no, we're canon, and while we're not really "us" specifically, we're specified as the "Champions of the Alliance and Horde" "The Maw Walker" "The Garrison Commander" "The Highlord of the Silverhand", etc.

- - - Updated - - -

So, idk why we're a glorified "free camera", as we're literally needed in stopping a lot of the lore bosses. The NPC's need us as much as we need them.

Thinking she will die is something I don't get.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

She'll be defeated. Jailer will dispose of her like he did sire. She'll get pissed about it. Decides to help us with her insider information. We defeat jailer. She becomes the new jailer of the maw as her punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So... *rubs tip of blade*
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?
    Is there even a point at killing Sylvanas in the realm of the... dead?

I can absolutely see Sylvanas losing her powers though and Tyrande will get her revenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    She'll be defeated. Jailer will dispose of her like he did sire. She'll get pissed about it. Decides to help us with her insider information. We defeat jailer. She becomes the new jailer of the maw as her punishment.
    Hey you should apply for a job at Blizz
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-18 at 09:37 PM.

Tyrande goes to make the killing blow
    DK Anduin blocks with his sword
    They lock eyes for longer than necessary
    Cut to post-coital spooning
    Lichnelf confirmed new race

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    She'll be defeated. Jailer will dispose of her like he did sire.
    This part, I think, is all but guaranteed. There is the chance that WoW tries to unify absolutely everyone to hate the jailer, including the Sylvanas Loyalists (again, not a canon perspective, but you can't "decanonize" the feelings of person behind the keyboard) by having the Jailer do her dirty in her defeat. Then he becomes the biggest heel in the multiverse.

5+ Year Old Account
    If she actually dies for good (something I'm REALLY skeptic of atm), it will be probably the God King, who, as usual, will do the right thing - even if his skin becomes gray, because that's all undeath amounts to these days. Stealing the kill from Tyrande would also follow the established tradition of writers taking a dump on nelfs as often as they possibly can, usually to make a Wrynn look better.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    The player is in lore. Wtf you talking about.

The small armys (raids) that have killed villains are the players.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2021-02-18 at 07:18 PM.

That's fine and all, but I'm just stating what I think on the matter, as I think it's weird for you to quit WoW over her death. Also, no, we're canon, and while we're not really "us" specifically, we're specified as the "Champions of the Alliance and Horde" "The Maw Walker" "The Garrison Commander" "The Highlord of the Silverhand", etc.

So, idk why we're a glorified "free camera", as we're literally needed in stopping a lot of the lore bosses. The NPC's need us as much as we need them.
    I got into WoW because of Sylvanas (and badass but very VERY misleading cinematic trailers). The game is pretty fun in small doses but I don't care for it enough to justify paying for it after she eats the dust. I already stopped playing in december. Sylvanas' demise will be the final nail in the coffin of my interest in WoW.