Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Seeing all those BC images gives me chills. I can actually hear them, feels like it was just a few days ago... Best era on this game
    Remember going through the portal with your T3 guild at the same time as a majority of the server, hearing the Hellfire music, seeing all the red, the giant elites, then MASSIVE PVP FIGHTS, trying to quest and having 50 people pvp over killing the quest NPC's.

Nothing will ever compare, period. Can't believe that was 14 years ago.

lmao, look @ TBC's requirements

Windows® System 98/ME/2000/XP OS:

800 MHz or higher CPU
    256 MB or more of RAM
    32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better
    4 GB or more of available hard drive space
    DirectX® 9.0c or above
    A 56k or higher modem with an Internet connection
    4x CD-ROM drive
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Damn blizzconline is a bit ruined now.

However I am hyped af for 9.1 (sooo much new content!!) as well as for TBC Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Fine, as long as he drops that Plot Armor they're showing in that picture.
    That is some nice armor doh.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    we are getting 9.0.5 next month. did you think 9.1 would be out a month later?

- - - Updated - - -

classic wont fail, it just loses players once they finish the content - which is pretty damn quickly.
    9.0.5 is no content really. shadowlands came out like 3 months ago and its gotten super boring most of my friends stopped playing in jan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    The info says there's a Covenant set for all, so a cosmetic not tied to armor class. That's fine. But... 4 covenants, right? Why are there 5 sets here? What's the one between Kyrian and Venthyr for?
    The new one is the red one... probably the new "Covenant/Outpost/warfront" in Korthia? :O
    Last edited by Tartys; 2021-02-18 at 07:23 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

lazy content
    blizzard is becoming nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Hey, just wanted to remind you that Classic's launch doubled WoW's subscription count and its launch was a much bigger event than Shadowlands according to google trends and social media platforms like Twitch.
    I am quite sure about that, because mocking Classic was not the intent of my post.

I simply stated the obvious: maintaining Classic servers is quite cheap in comparison of real Vanilla age and Blizzard have no issues in keeping them alive regardless how much alive they are and will be. They require near to zero maintenance because there’s no new content of any sort to develop, only a patches cycle to apply and some #yeschanges bug fixes. It’s a win/win situation for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    looks like this patch wont be out for months. all they have is some black and white sketches?
    Of course it won’t. Every season lasts more or less 6 months, S1 started mid December if I remember well, so 9.1 will be out probably in June.

I am more interested in discovering the secret of why Ion doesn't buff BM hunters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    lazy content
    How easy to forget that there is a pandemic and we are all working from home...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

15+ Year Old Account
    All i want for TBC servers are FRESH servers, to avoid being fucked over by the already beyond fixable economy on most servers.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Classic will fail because no one actually wants to play it
    Classic will fail once people play the beta and realize how unfun classic is
    Classic will fail after the first month once the dust has settled
    Classic will fail after people realize the raids are too easy and PvP is unfun
    Classic will fail after the first content patch
    Classic will fail after Naxx when the content is depleted
    Classic will fail after TBC launch <- You are here
    Classic will fail after WotLK
    Classic will fail after Cata
    Classic will fail after MoP
    Classic will fail after WoD

The best is yet to come!
    tbh Classic could never fail or it failed. Everybody had different expectations: for those who tought it will be super highly anticipated all the way to naxx "Classic failed" since just a part(I could say half of the ppl who killed Nefarian ended up playing around the time Naxx came out). This is true the other way around too, for those Classic didnt fail at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    lazy content
    What exactly is "lazy" in this?

So in other words, all the hype about "give us Vanilla or we will ruin you with private servers"...bullshit was just that...shit... cause Vanilla is not TBC...
    and now people can stop calling it Vanilla, its more like Spinach...greenwhite splurge...

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Thank you. Some like it, others don't. Does not make it bad.

- - - Updated - - -

This is your sole opinion.
    Don't you mean "soul" opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    I am more interested in discovering the secret of why Ion doesn't buff BM hunters.
    Oh, you haven't heard ? Bm is apperently not a spec you are supposed to play at max level. Its apparently the tutoral spec for the game. Its supposed to get you into playing the game and then reroll to something else. Its so easy to play that it should be worse then trash in the meters.

The amount of bullshit comments ive been reading about bm lately is out of this world, especially when there is a metric shitton of classes and specs that is just as easy to play and hovers around the top

Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    "accidentally"
    I don't understand what they're doing, either. This is bizarre to drop, a day before Blizzcon. They either have something bigger, or...fuck if I know.

Edited - okay, it was a PR blunder. Someone is has already been fired.
    Last edited by Gadzooks; 2021-02-18 at 08:17 PM.

Fuck me, I love TBC but don't think I was going to be interested reliving old stuff, but man, reading:

Rediscover the Broken World of Outland – Flee the fel reavers who roam Hellfire Peninsula, dive deep beneath the swamps of Zangarmarsh to confront what lurks below, and clash with the demonic agents of the Burning Legion in the shadow of the Black Temple.

Makes nostalgia hit for more than mhmm lets see 3 bm hunters, 5 shamans and 1 guardian druid.

Outland ftw! Best world in the game.

But better; New Shadowlands stuff and another mega dungeon Love those!

"and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation." About time.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-02-18 at 08:07 PM.

I would love for Slyvannas to try and have a redemption moment then someone, anyone, cuts her fucking head off...

Well...that takes away all excitement from Blizzcon. Was this a leak or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it to Blizz to do it the stupid way, people should just start fresh in BC but instead they're forcing Classic players to abandon their characters and restart if they don't want to progress