Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

The Wrynn Dynasty's Future [9.1 Spoilers]

SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?

-Looks at Turalyon and Alleria's heir-
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?

Why are all lich kings humans.

Let's just write in that he actually got busy in Shadow's Rising as Jerrick and made a future Bastard or two.

Otherwise what a waste of good genes.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Ner'zhul wants a word.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Let's just write in that he actually got busy in Shadow's Rising as Jerrick and made a future Bastard or two.

Otherwise what a waste of good genes.
    Didn't she fuck Tess? I mean Genn even wanted them to hook up.

Technically, we don't know that it's extinct. Varian's line has ended, but he could potentially have other relatives that have just never been mentioned before.

Also possible that what happens to Anduin ends up being reversed somehow or they reveal he knocked some woman up before he left. (Which, realistically, should have been his #1 priority after Varian's death, for this exact reason.) Or he stays undead, but turns good again and rules Stormwind as it's now-immortal King forever.
    Last edited by Tyrathius; 2021-02-18 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or he gets redeemed and starts an undead Kingship together with Calia.
    Torturing every one around with eternal friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Technically, we don't know that it's extinct. Varian's line has ended, but he could potentially have other relatives that have just never been mentioned before.

Also possible that what happens to Anduin ends up being reversed somehow or they reveal he knocked some woman up before he left. (Which, realistically, should have been his #1 priority after Varian's death, for this exact reason.) Or he stays undead, but turns good again and rules Stormwind as it's now-immortal King forever.
    Oh my, now that's a possibility. What better than Anduin being a good king for many and many years? Anduind being a good king for ever!
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ok, you know how like in Egyptian mythology Seth dismembers Osiris into 1000 pieces and Isis and Nephthys go to search for them and Isis finds "That" part and says:
    "Ok im gonna need 5 minutes in nearby bushes" and comes back with horus in her hands?

Thats Wrynn Dynasty's future.

10+ Year Old Account
    brimming with potential
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

You understand that the first Lich king on Azeroth was an Orc right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post

that would explain that future scene where Anduin is the high king, maybe Calia menethil did some mojo and made him a light knight? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    SPOILERS AHEAD

More than likely we probably gonna end up saving him...so the Wrynn dynasty is safe.

He isn't undead, He's just turned like Arthas.

7+ Year Old Account
    *cough* Ner'zul *cough*

5+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it is Anduin is 100% alive and 100% not a death Knight.

I believe Anduin has become a Domination Knight full with the power of Maw.

I suspect he will have a mix of domination/fire magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    He isn't undead, He's just turned like Arthas.
    Being turned causes one to become undead via corruption from Death magic. Second generation death knights were created by this process. Infusion with death magic corrupts those that are infused and even those who used it heavily while they were alive like Kel'thuzad. Arthas was undead once he became a death knight, just a different state of undeath.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

3+ Year Old Account
    thankfully Valeera can be 100% Horde now
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

*laughs in ner'zhul* (aka the only LK to this day who actually got shit done)
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even have the context yet...for all we know it could be a model for "visions". One of those futures foretold but not certain (like the one of him living till old age) or perhaps the process is reversible if it isn't long term?

Only time will tell