Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a BM that's worked for me so far :

-Fogged Crystal (MD target takes 90% less damage) + Piercing Scope buffs
    -Soulsteel Pinion (Use Intimidate, for 6 sec 100% Crit Chance and Crit DMG)
    -Sigil of Skoldus (Enemies in trap take 25% more dmg from you and pet) + Any Tar Pit buffs

15+ Year Old Account
    Not an Anima Power combo, but for Havoc if you have the Growing Inferno conduit, Grim Tinder will cause its damage to ramp infinitely, so long as you keep refreshing its duration by damaging enemies. Stacking Immolation Flux on top of that increases its damage dramatically. If you can keep chain pulling, the damage will get to the point where just getting close to enemies will often be enough to kill them.

Affliction warlock:

Getting phantasma per malefic rupture. 10 per rupture is insanely high because at the end of the floor I can buy almost everything. That makes you get whatever you want from the vendor.

One that chance on damage and has chance to heal. When you stack this high enough, you and your pet are immortal almost. When you stack this with dmg increase for minions, it does so much better as a tank.

Of course those secondary stat increases are nice too. Get to a point where I can kill a boss before the 4th debuff

3+ Year Old Account
    While it may not be an "I win" combo, per se, this may be my personal favorite combo for Feral:

The Necessary ones
    Rootwood Scarab (As many stacks as possible): Deals AoE damage on roots breaking
    Grasping Tendrils: Roots the first 3 targets that melee you after using Barkskin/Ironbark
    Sylvantican Charm: Has a high chance of applying Ironbark on HoT ticks
    The Charm basically consistently puts up Ironbark, and by extension the Grasping Tendrils buff, presuming you consistently have the Regrowth HoT up, which you should, thanks to Predator's Swiftness. After this, the Scarab basically turns all of the enemies into living nukes. By later floors, this can wipe out entire groups of nonelites.

The nice-to-haves
    Hardened Bark Sliver: Using Kindred Spirits puts Barkskin on you (and your partner if applicable) (Kyrian only)
    Lycara's Sash: Uses a spell automatically when shapeshifting (Importantly, Barkskin when shifting to Caster form)
    Circlet of Weeds: Increases DoT/HoT tick speed by 33%
    Lycara's Twig: Increases the damage/healing of a specific ability, based on previous shapeshift, by 200%.
    Cloak of Thorns: Barkskin and Ironbark deal damage to attackers.

The Sliver is pretty much self-explanatory. An additional barkskin per minute is nice. The Sash is probably the strongest of these, and is a good replacement for the Sylvatican Charm if you can stay aware of your actions. The Circlet, at least on paper increases the amount of Ironbarks, and by extension roots, in combination with the Charm. Don't quite me on that, though. The Twig doesn't increase the damage of the roots, per se, but is a huge survivability buff, basically turning insta-regrowths into full heals if you shapeshift out first. This also has good synergy with the Sash. Finally, the Cloak, again at least on paper, makes enemies sustain enough damage to break any roots they have faster. Again, don't quote me there.

The niches
    Bloating Fodder: Causes Mawrats to do AoE damage on death
    Irresistible Cheese: Causes mawrats to no longer run

These two together are as good as the number of mawrats your run has. The earlier you can get at least the first of these, the better. This basically turns the roots into even bigger nukes, since the AoE damage from it will kill the rats, which will do yet more AoE damage to everything else

Also, worth noting AVOID THE PETRUS RING. It makes enemies require more damage taken before exploding.

But once this combo's set up, you can basically pull as much as you can survive, get some passive roots out, and watch everything basically instadie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Monk, Corosive dosage X3 or more.

I win, no questions.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Monk, Corosive dosage X3 or more.

I win, no questions.
    For Mistweaver only, or for all specs?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Is this a frost power, never saw ancient drake with my unholy DK.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    For a BM that's worked for me so far :

-Fogged Crystal (MD target takes 90% less damage) + Piercing Scope buffs
    -Soulsteel Pinion (Use Intimidate, for 6 sec 100% Crit Chance and Crit DMG)
    -Sigil of Skoldus (Enemies in trap take 25% more dmg from you and pet) + Any Tar Pit buffs
    Doesn't work against chain fears.

I guess you need the cloud power to force enemies to have to melee you. I'm going to try a trap/cloud build next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Is this a frost power, never saw ancient drake with my unholy DK.
    Ancient Drake Breath is tied to the Icebound Fortitude defense buff. So you should be able to get it.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2021-02-18 at 07:43 PM.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    For Mistweaver only, or for all specs?
    Oddly with Brewmaster this is pretty much insta-win.
    Here is something to believe in!

3x increase all damage done to feared stunned etc
    Rare mobs 50% damage that heals back

Instant one shot kill to every boss for priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I thought Blizzard removed that anima power early on. I mean, I've seen that one the first time I did Torghast, but then I NEVER saw it again, on any of my alts.
    Nah, it's still around, but it's from a specific rare. I saw it last week. Generally see it once a month.

Anyway, as I play a druid, the nice thing is that there are plenty of combos and individually powerful powers.

With that being said, as Convoke is such a powerful ability, you can't go with it. Here's the powers that benefit it.

1: Convoke deals 50% more damage, stacking up to 2 times. Double damage during Convoke.
    2: Shapeshifting increases the damage of Wrath/Mangle/Shred by 200%, stacks twice. This is multiplicative with the Convoke damage buff, meaning that your Shred/Wraths deal a total of 8x more damage at max stacks. It also affects Regrowth making it excellent defensive choice.
    3: Bite/Swiftmend/Thrash/Starsurge are 20% more effective, stacking 3 times. Adds a nice little buff to damage from those sources.

With thse 3 abilities, along with a solid amount of soul remnant buffs, allows you to kill pretty much any end boss with a single Convoke.

If you get the Epic Convoke power, keep in mind that it'll replace Thrash uses with Pulverize, Regrowth with Swiftmend, Shred with Feral Frenzy, and Wrath with Full Moon, which makes the Shapeshifting power a good bit less useful when combined with Convoke.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2021-02-19 at 04:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    As Frost at least, Grisly Icicle either through power or legendary, Spellweaver's Mojo, and Chaos Invitation will cause your Blizzard to tick absurdly high. That was my winning combo for Twisting Corridors. Was ticking north of 420k and just melted boss floors. Normal floors, Grisly Icicle will carry you to victory.
    This will work all the way to layer 8 twisting corridor?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prot warrior
    Getting hit has a 10% chance to cast Ignore Pain
    Ignore Pain has a 50% chance to cast Shield Wall
    Shield Wall's duration is increased based on 20% of your soul fragments
    Impending Victory steals 5 phantasma from your target, stacked high enough lets you buy out most vendors

Monk:
    - Touch of death affects 4 target.
    - Touch of death cool down reduced to 6 seconds.
    - any and all HP boosters.

i win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Doesn't work against chain fears.
    If you're getting chain feared, you are WAY too close to those mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    If you're getting chain feared, you are WAY too close to those mobs.
    Not me, my pet.

Anyways the trap build was working great for me last night until I hit the stupid Venthyr caster dude on level12. Absolutely nothing I could do and I had a really good run going. Sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Immortal arms warrior:

I'm Venthyr so I'm not sure if this works for the rest:

Condemn (execute) has 3 big anima powers:
    1) 0.5-sec knockdown
    2) 100% increased damage/absorbtion + can be used regardless of enemy hp - this is getting nerfed to 50% but still sick
    3) 25% increased damage and absorption (stacking)

4) Die by the Sword duration increased based on the number of souls.

1 or 2 and 4 is basically all you need for 6 floors. Once I get that I just ignore most mobs and go straight for the exist and fastest way to the end boss.
    For 18 floors 1 & 2 together with rage generation will make you shit on every boss while taking zero damage.
    Near the end melee mobs will do zero damage to you thanks to 100% uptime on Die by the Sword and ranged will become prio (and get one shot anyway).

Makes you pretty much invincible while dealing massive damage.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2021-02-19 at 07:16 PM.