Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think you are quick to jump to conclusions. I believe there will be a twist and Anduin will return to life.

We know he is alive in the charge against the void lords as an old man. So, twists and turns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Nobody likes bitch boy and him going down with the screecher is a service to the franchise
    Anduin doesn't have fans yes, but Lich King title does, and Bolvar did enough to humiliate it, no need for goody good shoes to ruin it even more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    He's most likely not dead but just turned/mind controlled.

Can someone also remind me where Arthas was officially turned undead? He was a DK in WC3 and they were more undead for the sake of gameplay than for actual lore reasons, much like how Dreadlords are classified as undeads so you can heal them with Deathcoil, but we know they are Demons. Do DKs even have to be undead?
    when he removed his heart after he returned Northrend, after wc3 ends
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Everything would be possible if the anduin comic wouldn't exist. Very little is possible if it's still considered canon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Valeera will probably just stay non-faction, she was never alliance or horde to begin with. I don't get people's obsession with her going to the horde, she has no family left in blood elf society, and was a gladiator under the horde. She'll probably just keep serving the uncrowned as a neutral force or chill out somewhere for awhile if Anduin actually stays dead or something.
    It depends on how long Blizzard will go with the Lichduin schtick, just the rest of Shadowlands or beyond in some weird way to enable Turalyon's usurpation where the Alliance will then have to attack Stormwind with the help of the Horde, maybe the Horde can see through the eyes of the sheep this time while watching Alliance resistance forces in Elwynn. (Who am I kidding, the Alliance will watch through the sheep as the horde does all the work for some reason.) Anduin raised Calia as a Lightforged, she can probably do the same right back at him, if he's even truly undead. Afterall, Arthas still had his heart for awhile and destroying that apparently killed his last humanity. The players will probably end up doing a reverse Mathias Lehner quest chain with Duninn Rawyn or something and restore his humanity.
    Last edited by Valandale; 2021-02-19 at 04:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Being turned causes one to become undead via corruption from Death magic. Second generation death knights were created by this process. Infusion with death magic corrupts those that are infused and even those who used it heavily while they were alive like Kel'thuzad. Arthas was undead once he became a death knight, just a different state of undeath.
    Headcanon, I see.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know it's mainly for nostalgia and the cool factor of him resembling Arthas

But do you think we will get an explanation on why Anduin will look like that?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Why are all lich kings humans.
    Well, the first two were paladins, which were all originally human. It seems to be that there's some link between the light and being the LK, or that the Jailor wants light wielders as the LK.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Whatever happens to him will be reverted by the end of the expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I know it's mainly for nostalgia and the cool factor of him resembling Arthas

But do you think we will get an explanation on why Anduin will look like that?
    It will be his bad taste because lets face it, he looks like cosplayer who can't quite nail arthas look atm.

On a side note, is there a reason why Arthas with the helm became just paler Arthas while Bolvar with the helm became Fantastic Four’s The Thing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    On a side note, is there a reason why Arthas with the helm became just paler Arthas while Bolvar with the helm became Fantastic Four’s The Thing?
    Bolvar was burned by Dragon fire which is why he looks like that. Nothing to do with the helm
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    ???

Bolvar is charred because of the red dragons that attacked the Wrathgate after Putress blighted it.
    Not because of the helm.

Formerly known as Arafal

That spoiler concept art looked more like Arthas, not Anduin.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    shes not neutral for Anduin, shes neutral because she doesnt like the idea of factions, and walking between them not only advantages her, but allows her to act on behalf of Azeroth im times of turmoil as an in-between.
    She’s not even neutral she’s 100% alliance and always has been.

If anduin died she likely still be alliance as her only other connection in the world is broll.

Seen the spoilers, what am i missing, no where is he 'dead'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Seen the spoilers, what am i missing, no where is he 'dead'.
    He's literally a death knight.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandale View Post
    Valeera will probably just stay non-faction, she was never alliance or horde to begin with. I don't get people's obsession with her going to the horde, she has no family left in blood elf society, and was a gladiator under the horde.
    She’s never been non faction she’s acted as alliance every single time she’s ever shown up baring her time in the uncrowned (and the first 10 or so issues of the comic) but we know she was still actively spying for anduin then.

People want her to go horde because she has an iconic look and was used for TBC promo stuff but she’s always been true blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He's literally a death knight.
    He literally looks like a maw version of a death knight, so what. Arthas and Bolvar were not even dead themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    He literally looks like a maw version of a death knight, so what. Arthas and Bolvar were not even dead themselves.
    Arthas was absolutely dead from the moment he took up frostmourn hell he cuts his heart out later on.