Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    WTH is she wearing?
    Uh it's called fashion sweety, look it up.

Jokes aside I actually like the coat and think it goes well with her ensemble.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

So many cringeworthy haters on this site. Allen is a fucking nerd. Treat him with some respect. Or fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    "that is so intense"

no it really wasnt. perhaps the most predictable patch cinematic ive ever seen. nothing that generates hype at all
    hey don't leave!!!

YoU wAnT ArthaS???

UMMM We hAvE soMeThiNg betTeR - ARTHUIDIN!!!

we are so creative!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Holy hell, they are not even hiding going full activision money-grub.

And even last hope of decent writing remaining dies.
    That hope died last summer when Afrasiabi left. Now it's all Danuser, and it's shit, all the way down.

holy shit
    they called the cinematic "kingsmourne" on youtube
    fckn KINGSMOURNE
    this is beyond fanfiction. this is what 5yold me wouldve called it when playing WC3 for the first time
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I imagine you quoted me accidentally here
    Ye sorry i edited it

There it is... THERE IT IS

TBC IS BACK

I'm so glad this dumb bitch Archon is dead but they're making Sylvanas look so fucking retarded by making her have second thoughts now. I hate this SO much. Why are they massacring my girl?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    we can donate to charity and get TWO new pets omg
    ... Is this what we have come to? Making fun of a fucking charity?

Formerly known as Arafal

No release date, feels bad man

Watching the tbc trailer reminds me of how much content wow expansions used to have

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    holy shit
    they called the cinematic "kingsmourne" on youtube
    fckn KINGSMOURNE
    this is beyond fanfiction. this is what 5yold me wouldve called it when playing WC3 for the first time
    Why didn't you apply to Blizz then?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I know I've seen it loads of times before and it looks a bit dated but that TBC trailer is so much more exciting than the SL one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    But.. What am I getting when i donate to charity huh? What do I get for doing something selfless?

Except of course he isn't dead, a death knight, or in control of his actions

If edgy human is an arthas mirror to you you must think like half of wow humans are basically Arthas right?
    don't quote me lol.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Yeah imagine if they had also called the weapon you use to kill Arthas a parody as well like Shadowmourne or something

That would be awful
    except shadowmourne was made only to satisfy all the people aksing for frostmourne. and it did nothing canonically. theres a reason it was never mentioned again.
    you can try to defend this, but it doesnt work. try again
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

oh shit tbc time to roll belf ret for that seal of blood

7+ Year Old Account
    I love how even this neck deep on Sylvanas evil path, they are STILL unsure of how to write her character lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Mock what? We're not supposed to be getting anything for charity, but Blizzard is kind enough for us to get 2 pets doing it. Super win win mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

So I guess you've realised how silly what you're saying is and have decided to lash out like a child? Next time think before you post I guess
    don't quote.

I don't like you and I never did here on forum.

ignore.