Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    wow that cinematic.. dont know what to say tbh. Its getting quite cringy at this point.

imagine spending so much money on hearthstone decks and now people get imba cards for free

feel almost sorry for HS players :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    except shadowmourne was made only to satisfy all the people aksing for frostmourne. and it did nothing canonically. theres a reason it was never mentioned again.
    you can try to defend this, but it doesnt work. try again
    I mean, it's not like we had names like Lightbringer or Windrunner in this franchises for like over 20y, eh?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    imagine spending so much money on hearthstone decks and now people get imba cards for free

feel almost sorry for HS players :P
    THE YOUTUBE CHAT. It's literally thousands of people saying "skip". Jfc that's funny.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    This is literally the best development she's had since cata
    Not at this point. This is way too late for any cheesy changes of heart. Especially caused by a fucking random that is Anduin. It only makes her look like an absolute idiot. I've talked about this before

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I'm not arguing whether or not it's a redemption arc. That's beside the point. The thing is, it's a little too late for her to start having moments of self-reflection NOW. Because it makes her convictions and resolve seem paper-thin. Because it took one (1) speech from some guy she barely knows and cares about to make her visibly agitated and to display some degree of hesitance. He got under her skin and appealed to her conscience with minimum effort. He seemingly uncovered facts about her that she wasn't aware of herself. It took SO little to sway her. What does that tell us? That during years and years of methodical planning and scheming, countless sacrifices and bloodshed she hasn't once stopped and thought about what she was doing. Even though Garrosh himself compared her to the Lich King to which she replied with a quip. Which should be proof enough of her self-awareness. She's been likened to the Lich King by other characters many times before. But no, all that apparently was her running on autopilot. She forgot all that. Not even her own family managed to get through to her, people who she died for in the first place, no. A random human boy with a heart of gold went "no u" and short-circuited her.

A distrustful, overthinking individual that keeps everyone at arm's length suddenly lacks basic critical thinking skills and puts her full trust in an entity that defies trust by default. She's been shown to be wary of less suspicious people but the guy with the big neon sign over his head that says "LITERALLY SATAN" is okay. Nope, no ulterior motives there. He's 100% swell guy. She's supposed to be smart in-universe yet she can't put two and two together, something that literally anyone would be able to do. Apparently she didn't notice Jailer's the reason she's undead in the first place, and his entourage consists of her former enemies. If she acts surprised at Kelthuzad working with Zovaal that'll only be another blow to her now near annihilated character. Why would she even care what happens to Anduin if it's a necessary step in creating a better reality. She's always been pragmatic. It means she doesn't even believe it herself, she's being wishy-washy. A character who doesn't believe in their own cause doesn't inspire sympathy. Worst part? She's not even his partner, she's his errand-girl, a goddman lackey that does and repeats anything the boss says. Why good old "I'm not anyone's servant" Sylvanas would be okay with this arrangement, I don't know.

Which brings me to the conclusion that, and I say it with a heavy heart, she's being controlled one way or another. Which I absolutely detest. This strips her of agency, removes her accountability and pushes the blame onto someone else. It leaves her an empty husk. Super Dickmann very eloquently explained this angle in his recent posts. Either she'll break free from Jailer's control, back-stab him and try to do what he was trying to do her own way, or she'll break free and be sorry "it wasn't her" which would be awful, or she'll just die a reluctant minion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    that's some security breach.
    He's been chanined up for months then suddenly appears...

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    Watching the tbc trailer reminds me of how much content wow expansions used to have
    Is this sarcastic?

I mean it's a mourneblade that belonged to a King, not terribly creative but hardly a bad name

What would you call it?
    yeah no. its a bad name. just take "mourne" bc frostmourne and add "king" before it bc anduin is a king and lich king. as i said, its stuff like this i came up with when i was 5.
    they are desperately trying to keep people hooked with as much arthas as possible. and its downright cringe.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I honestly couldnt give two shits about HS. Can we get some diablo news and more wow news please

This is literally the best development she's had since cata
    Imagine disagreeing with people just to be a contrarian, this is how retarded you look today.

Why tell me you're ignoring me rather than just doing so? Are you not undermining your own goal here?

Very telling that you seek to make your own echo chamber though, but not unsurprising
    oh forgive me, I wanted to say ignore me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

yeah no. its a bad name. just take "mourne" bc frostmourne and add "king" before it bc anduin is a king and lich king. as i said, its stuff like this i came up with when i was 5.
    they are desperately trying to keep people hooked with as much arthas as possible. and its downright cringe.
    Its not "just because" frostmourne was called mourne. Those blade are literally called mourneblades. This isnt new info.

Goddamnit... I was wrong about the Jailer's weapon.

I still think Arthas is going to play a major role in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its not "just because" frostmourne was called mourne. Those blade are literally called mourneblades. This isnt new info.
    it is new from this addon. very much so.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

LMFAO stupid ass SL garbage.

Anyway...

BURNING FUCKING CRUSADE CONFIRMED FUCK YEAH!!!

Omg even Hearthstone has a new expansion now, we have literally something for every game. This is perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

it is new from this addon. very much so.
    No. Its not. Literally its not. And it makes perfect sense.

I know people are getting tired of hearing me defending blizzard lore and you must think i think its perfect. I dont.

I'm just super tired of nay-sayers looking for any little miniscule thing they can find to be negative, even if they are wrong

Okay alt-account

Feel free not to be a coward whenever you like if you want to engage with me properly
    imagine trolling this obviously

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    No. Its not. Literally its not. And it makes perfect sense.

I know people are getting tired of hearing me defending blizzard lore and you must think i think its perfect. I dont.

I'm just super tired of nay-sayers looking for any little miniscule thing they can find to be negative, even if they are wrong
    uhhm, yes? it is new. show me one time where frostmourne was called a "mourneblade" and not a normal runeblade. there are none. bc mourneblades came into existence with this addon.

Lol so TBC is dead on launch because people going to be coming over with 100k gold and Naxx epics vs lvl 58 new players ? Fun

But why do that when I can call the silly things you say silly?
    that being silly is your opinion just like everything else here is.

if you don't like what I say (which clearly you don't) then ignore me.

simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.