45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Obligatory 'you know she won't die etc etc'

If we lived in a wacky alternate reality where she was to actually die, then I cannot say I really care so long as she does, that said if I had free reign she should be standing on the edge of a cliff at teh end of the fight and out of nowhere Arthas reaches up and tosses her into Oblivion, then we get some cutscene with Arthas doing Arthas things and setting up 9.2.

7+ Year Old Account
    bring back green jesus and let him have some fun with slappin her about......
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Not surprised. Well, sometimes surprised in a "Wow, I can't believe the cheese got even shittier," way. Mainly reiterating, though.

And I'm fine with you eating the bad cheese. But this isn't just a site that exists to circlejerk about how great things are and I'm thinking you have to come to terms with that if it boggles your mind that there are people that sometimes leave negative comments regarding the quality of certain facets of the game.
    Interesting choice of word looking at your post history,

Hiwch is really the crux here. its not that people sometimes do it. its that the same people basicly do it 24/7 all the time

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Interesting choice of word looking at your post history,

Hiwch is really the crux here. its not that people sometimes do it. its that the same people basicly do it 24/7 all the time
    If you're perusing my posting history, you might also want to check out the dates.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    an elf leading the horde, a dead one, was as much stupid as a gnome leading the alliance, is DOA, it was impossible to believe something good was come out of it, it was simple a waste of time and narrative since the beginning.

You can't rly savage something that was doomed since it started, better to just finish it and pretend it never happened.
    I think it was a combination of couple of things that made it bad.. My view on the elf thing is that its still a fantasy game. So it doesnt matter for me realy, hell even if she was a undead furbolg the fact that she wa/is very popular character that had potential, more so then garrosh. When it turned out as a garrosh 2.0 story was the start when it slowly went downhill. The narrative in combination with the pointless war with no outcome. I also thought Vol jin also had potential, we saw how that turned out.

Anyway, shes wasted and like I said I cant.think of any groundbreaking thing that will save her story at this point.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-19 at 09:27 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrilion View Post
    you do realise ... she wont be dying in the raid... she has to save anduin
    Yeah, two fucked up plotlines for the price of one. Wohoo

If you're perusing my posting history, you might also want to check out the dates.
    Its not super relevant if its basicly all you do. It paints a pattern of weird behavior

Its not super relevant if its basicly all you do. It paints a pattern of weird behavior
    It is kinda relevant when:

1. I post about a lot more than that.
    2. I post in bursts. Sometimes I don't post at all for a while, then I post and I spend a while responding to stuff in threads like I am to you now.

I'm really, really sorry you're this upset. But I have no regrets.

People who obsessively check others' post history to try and get an own are worse than Sylvanas because they actually exist.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So... *rubs tip of blade*
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?

Mod Edit: Don't use giant fonts in this fashion.
    Basically what they do here is going to be a sub/unsub choice for a lot of people regardless of what they do

It is kinda relevant when:

1. I post about a lot more than that.
    2. I post in bursts. Sometimes I don't post at all for a while, then I post and I spend a while responding to stuff in threads like I am to you now.

I'm really, really sorry you're this upset. But I have no regrets.
    Its odd to me how someone arguing against you on a forum has to be "upset" because he doesnt share your opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will turn out good and kill the Jailer at some point and we'll all be like "yay!" then Tyrande will stab her in the back and we'll all be like "wtf?!" and kill Tyrande... Or not. Would be funny though.

Thrall will absolutely killsteal if possible.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Its odd to me how someone arguing against you on a forum has to be "upset" because he doesnt share your opinion
    I mean, you're going through my posting history trying desperately to make me conform to some mold of a guy you can dismiss for the sake of preserving your own ego and still failing in the face of basic context. Sounds kinda invested if you ask me. I hope you'll feel better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I think it was a combination of couple of things that made it bad.. My view on the elf thing is that its still a fantasy game. So it doesnt matter for me realy, hell even if she was a undead furbolg the fact that she wa/is very popular character that had potential, more so then garrosh
    it does matter because how the horde is, the horde is a faction made of orcs, the warchief is the leader of the orcish clans who command the other chieftains, even when other races joined the warchief stayed orc because the body and heart of the horde is orcs, just like the alliance with humans. Orgrimmar, the city of orcs, is the capital of the horde, the races close to then, trolls, taurens and even goblins, share similar mindset, philosphy and even religion with orcs, thats why an warchief staying orc made sense and was believable, hell even a troll could pass.

But when you literally put a foreigner , an evil one, in charge of people she know nothing about and don't even care about, is a receipt for disaster, thats why forsakens and blood elves, which are minority and don't share the culture of the majority of the horde, make no sense to take the leadership

When it turned out as a garrosh 2.0 story was the start when it slowly went downhill. The narrative in combination with the pointless war with no outcome. I also thought Vol jin also had potential, we saw how that turned out.
    the moment vol'jin was killed, the way he did, it went downhill. Naming her was just the nail the coffin, no one would expect her to be anything better than Garrosh was when she is worse than him.

Anyway, shes wasted and like I said I cant.think of any groundbreaking thing that will save her story at this point.
    killing her for good, making her pay for her crimes will do good and be satisfactory for a bunch of people, i at least can't stand they forcing her anymore

I'm thinking that everyone on that list except Sylvanas, Anduin and the Jailer are gonna symbolically cleanse Anduin which will spoil Sylvanas's plan. Then with Anduin included they'll all join hands or something and it'll destroy Sylvanas through the power of life and/or hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    The Jailor needs to be an option.
    He is. His name is Zovaal.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it does matter because how the horde is, the horde is a faction made of orcs, the warchief is the leader of the orcish clans who command the other chieftains, even when other races joined the warchief stayed orc because the body and heart of the horde is orcs, just like the alliance with humans. Orgrimmar, the city of orcs, is the capital of the horde, the races close to then, trolls, taurens and even goblins, share similar mindset, philosphy and even religion with orcs, thats why an warchief staying orc made sense and was believable, hell even a troll could pass.
    I would say to that.. times change. That is how it started yes, but it's nothing like that anymore and the horded now with a council and a lot more toleratebale who is welcome. I don't care for personal opinion on what you like better, not the point, the point still stand that it was just a matter of a weird and all over the place narrative with Sylvanas. Garrosh had a sense of story.. altho it was bad imo, but luckily it came to a closure. not to long afther.

They could have gone an entire different direction and I maybe would have liked it, nothing to do with being undead/elf/vegan or creaming orc imo.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-19 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one, she lives, and she helps us killing the Jailer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I would say to that.. times change. That is how it started yes,
    change for the worse, like it was showed.

They could have gone an entire different direction and I maybe would have liked it, nothing to do with being undead/elf/vegan or creaming orc imo.
    if you put an evil villain in the leadership, the only direction is downhill, you can't expect much out of it, unless they retcon the entire character.