Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meh, expected more tbh. Overwatch got nothing and most of the stuff are just remakes or rereleases of old games.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    lol did Overwatch not even make the opening ceremony?
    lmao OW2 is vapourware apparently
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

And that's acti-blizz for you - only old shit because nostalgia and you old f* will buy everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    rogue for D4 is a boring choice to me.
    There had to be this kind of archetype. They don't really experiment with classes in Diablo series, always similar fantasy archetypes.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Except it isn't.
    We also thought Warcraft 3 reforged wasn't going to get the treatment it did.

"our mission statement ...of being dedicated to milk all your money while not provinding any decent gaming experience anymore. unless its our 10-20 year old games remastered"

7+ Year Old Account
    OW 2 got shat on.

This performance will defiintely be taken down later. Lars is that guy.

Uther's Tickle Me Doe Face

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I have some bad news for you, you simply saying I am something doesn't make me so

Please get a grip on your own self-righteousness good christ
    the one calling every single word of criticism "blind hate" tells someone else to check their self-righteousness.
    how i love irony
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Rounding the intro off with a live performance from metallica? Yes

yes Blizzard. GJ

Wow! An old Metallica song to go with all the old games!

Still a good song though.

This is the worst Blizzcon. All they had to do is get on stage show some trailers and call it a day. This corporate shilling is horrible. Just get Metzen to walk on stage and say "WHAT UP BLIZZCON" is all that was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Diablo 2 remaster is going to get the Warcraft 3 reforged treatment.
    I really hope not since this is the only thing that i REALLY wanted, but they are probably gonna add that stupid Always on connection thing that they really love and it's gonna ruin it

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    This is the worst Blizzcon. All they had to do is get on stage show some trailers and call it a day. This corporate shilling is horrible. Just get Metzen to walk on stage and say "WHAT UP BLIZZCON" is all that was needed.
    You actually have 0 idea what you are talking about.

Metzen is retired. Like he literally only voices thrall now to be nice to the community. Go. Just go.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its not "just because" frostmourne was called mourne. Those blade are literally called mourneblades. This isnt new info.
    And they're literally only called ""mourneblades"" so Blizzard can go "remember Frostmourne? Remember Arthas? Remember Lich King?" So yes, they're called mourneblades just because of Frostmourne.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2021-02-19 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I would hope they learned their lesson and understand that they can't mess this one up or else no one will trust their ability to handle bringing their old content back to relevance.
    Vicarious visions team is supposedly doing it, that's why they were pulled into blizzard.

Vicarious visions who did the N'sane trilogy and the THPS 1/2 remake, i think it'll be more than great.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    And that's acti-blizz for you - only old shit because nostalgia and you old f* will buy everything.
    Yup! Produce minimal viable product and people will pay for it. Wow been that way for years, they do less and less each expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    There had to be this kind of archetype. They don't really experiment with classes in Diablo series, always similar fantasy archetypes.
    well hopefully the talents choices are good ones because right now its a boring pick.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Hey where do i watch ''WoW whats next'? I cant find it!