Nothing on economy? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You misheard.

Phase 1 is Kara, Gruul and Mag
    Phase 2 is Shrine and Eye.
    Phase 3 is BT and Hyjal
    Phase 4 is Zulaman
    phase 5 is Sunwell.
    it just said something completely different. moreover, SCC and TK belong in phase 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Nothing on economy? :O
    what economy when people will have hundreds of thousands of gold from classic.

economy will be in shambles from launch

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

I just hoped they would do the opposite. Copy with restriction to TBC realm
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When your char models dont have genitals there is no need to censor a ken doll.

Paid Boost
    There will be a level 58 boost
    Why on earth did they think this would be a good idea. We wanted fresh BCC servers instead they gave us another chance to give them cash. Absolute joke.

Well, TBC economy is going to be fucked from the start.

They needed to just let people copy characters to progression servers and cap gold copied per server.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Thats how it originally released
    Yeah but the ZA ilvl was T5, so it makes not much sense to keep it that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    it just said something completely different. moreover, SCC and TK belong in phase 1
    Glad they don't follow retail releases and have T5 at launch.
    Just doesn't work today with arena seasons and how fast content will get cleared.
    --- https://www.youtube.com/citanoo
    --- http://www.twitch.tv/Citano
    * Former retail raider of <Pacifism>, <Forte> and <Envy>
    * Part of classic guild <APES> from day 1

If it's just Kara, Gruul, and Mag for phase 1 thats pretty fail. Gruuls Lair can be done in 30 minutes and Mag like 20-25 minutes.. Wow an hour of 25man raiding a week!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Some people being very rich is bad? Why? Sell them stuff and get rich. This problem is so overstated.

Paladins Seal of Blood and Seal of Vengeance will be available to both factions.
    ''Swag Walk''

TBC classic dead on arrival with paid boosts. TBC didn't have boosts. Either level up an alt or nothing. /spit

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    If it's just Kara, Gruul, and Mag for phase 1 thats pretty fail. Gruuls Lair can be done in 30 minutes and Mag like 20-25 minutes.. Wow an hour of 25man raiding a week!
    The best business case scenario is people maximize their time in retail.

A few hours a week on Classic and the rest on retail gives both versions a feeling of longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    You would cry either way, if you even play that is.

kara/mag/gruul - WAAAH We'll kill it so fast!!!!

Kara/mag/gruul/ssc/tk - WAAAH We killed them all already, hurry up and release T6

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    TBC classic dead on arrival with paid boosts. TBC didn't have boosts. Either level up an alt or nothing. /spit
    1 Boost per account doesn't "kill" anything stop crying jesus.
    It's not like it's a DH where you can make a free boosted character basically on every server. It's literally 1 per account

Good lord I just signed in for the first time in like 7 fucking years to say this, ya'll are the most negative, disgusting community I have ever heard! WoW is dead because of you nasty mother fuckers, not the brain dead devs. I came back hoping to see some excited people, ready to play the game when it was at its absolute best! Instead I hear all you whiny losers complaining about every fucking thing you possibly could! Now I know why I left in the first place....

I really hope this goes over well, I havnt played since 2015 and I really want that feeling I used to have when I first started. I started right when BC was ending and they were announcing Wrath so I never really got to experience it, Iam really excited for it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    yeah wow. they wanna make money from their games and offer a good way to play TBC instantly for those of us who dont wanna move our classic char to tbc. how dare they.
    They're selling you a problem they created by charging you to copy your character to BC and not lose vanilla. It's literally the scummiest form of monetization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    So no new Phase 1 Classic servers ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Boost is great and all, but I need a race change. Did they say anything about race change?