Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    How many times has he said "dastardly" so far? At least three by my count.
    Almost feels like game developers try too hard to be cool and relate to their audience and they mess it up every time. Ubisoft are famous for doing it. Their E3 conferences are always cringe worthy. The best are Sony and PlayStation. They just show you games and keep the talking to limited.

Sylvannas is siding with Kel'Thuzad????

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Wait til the Jailer forces Sylvannas to team up with Arthas!

What a stupid bitch - Anduin called it - she's being used like a doll again.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    No way man. I say May at at latest. 6 more months? No way dude.
    May? You gotta be kidding. They would have announced an Alpha or even Beta by now. They have the Diablo 2 Alpha sign ups live right now. No way is this coming in May. They are still on patch 9.0.5 or whatever. That will take another 6 months for sure. Considering they need around 2 months of raid and Beta testing, no way is this coming out in May.

Everyone who voted for the GORRAM tree... you're wrong and I hate you. It looks terrible. .... The Fae mount and armor is trash.... The other covenants though, have some hits and misses. I guess the Fae did get the best things to start though. So, fair enough? I am glad Anduin is finally at least somewhat interesting. I want to see Arthas. I want to see more about the new land mass. I want to know more about the broker race. I want to know more about the First and the Obleron. Sylvanas has been such an amazing character. this particular arc still seems wrong and off. I hope it's all cleared by the end. Forgive the ramble.

In this "Chains of Domination" final fight... is Sylvanas going to be a mistress?

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    May? You gotta be kidding. They would have announced an Alpha or even Beta by now. They have the Diablo 2 Alpha sign ups live right now. No way is this coming in May. They are still on patch 9.0.5 or whatever. That will take another 6 months for sure. Considering they need around 2 months of raid and Beta testing, no way is this coming out in May.
    There is no beta testing for a content patch. IT is on PTR and those NEVER taker more than a month. This is not going to take 6 months. May is far more realistic than September.

Quick recap:

We're getting a new zone... and they're going to put stuff into that zone!
    We're also getting a new raid and Sylvanas is in it!
    And then there's gonna be a dungeon... that has mobs in it! One of them being a pirate dragon! Exciting!
    And let's not forget changes to systems! Which there will be! They don't seem to have any concrete ideas on what specific changes, but there will be changes!

Like, Jesus, all of this was so vague and non-descriptive... no images at all, no videos, no previews, no nothing... just 'stuff is definitely going to go on'. What a boring Blizzcon. Can't wait for the Q&A tomorrow, that for sure is gonna give us... really just anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevano View Post
    This panel was the biggest anti-climax I've ever witnessed. The entire panel was just a recap on what we already played, very little information about a rather small patch and, how is it possible, another recap that is almost half as long as the whole 9.1 walkthrough... my god. I went in blank and still got dissapointed.
    I'm sorry, in what universe is a 10-boss raid, a megadungeon, torghast content, a new zone, player power expansions, new story content, and unlocked flying... a rather small patch?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ry/BCSU016.jpg

is that suppose to look like a flaying fox or?
    Yeah its a reskin of the MoP dragonns. It looks horrible. The Kyrian one looks okay. The Necrolord and Venthyr ones look badass though.

Annnnnnnnnnd tbc classic steals the show! Hahahah

I'm digging the new mounts for the covenants.

Kyrian - Sleek
    Venthyr - Smexy
    Night Fae - Falcor
    Nercomongers - kinda meh for me tbh.

That's ok 3 out of 4 are pretty nice. Also I hope some of the armors turn out ok, some of them looked alright in the clip I seen. A little bit minimalist for my tastes but one or two there that I thought looked alright.

I wish we got more clips of the zones tho.

I know this is very vague and all, but reminder that we likely won't get 9.1 till May or June.

But, from what we've seen so far, THIS LOOKS SICK WTF!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chase123 View Post
    Patch 9.1 will be released whenever the next FF14 expansion launches guaranteed.
    Thats not coming until Fall. As far behind as they are, it wont be delayed until September-November. I guess their answer to FF14 will be 9.1.5 LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    so 9.1 is just a "more of the same" recolored.....
    no tier set
    no new leggendary
    just refarm m+ and raid in the specc rotation without some change or new appeal....
    Even OW2 pve looks very more promising on gameplay change, i mean OW2 got a full talent system!!! AND IS A SHOOTER!!!
    Let us make change in specc gameplay pls...
    Its not that 9.1 wont have that stuff. Its that they are too early in development to talk about any of it. Which is scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Quick recap:

We're getting a new zone... and they're going to put stuff into that zone!
    We're also getting a new raid and Sylvanas is in it!
    And then there's gonna be a dungeon... that has mobs in it! One of them being a pirate dragon! Exciting!
    And let's not forget changes to systems! Which there will be! They don't seem to have any concrete ideas on what specific changes, but there will be changes!

Like, Jesus, all of this was so vague and non-descriptive... no images at all, no videos, no previews, no nothing... just 'stuff is definitely going to go on'. What a boring Blizzcon. Can't wait for the Q&A tomorrow, that for sure is gonna give us... really just anything.
    it was really a lot of talk and very little to show.

9.1 - Hope You Like Mounts patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    There is no beta testing for a content patch. IT is on PTR and those NEVER taker more than a month. This is not going to take 6 months. May is far more realistic than September.
    Yes they absolutely do take more than a month lol. They typically take about 7-10 weeks for a large patch. 5-8 for a smaller one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    so 9.1 is just a "more of the same" recolored
    So... like every other major patch in every expansion so far? Got it.

I respect everyone's opinion, but peoples criticism is just getting silly at this point.

It's the FIRST ONES, not the OLD ONES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I'm sorry, in what universe is a 10-boss raid, a megadungeon, torghast content, a new zone, player power expansions, new story content, and unlocked flying... a rather small patch?
    No, the patch sounds great. But it just sounds great. Theres nothing to look at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    I'm digging the new mounts for the covenants.

Kyrian - Sleek
    Venthyr - Smexy
    Night Fae - Falcor
    Nercomongers - kinda meh for me tbh.

That's ok 3 out of 4 are pretty nice. Also I hope some of the armors turn out ok, some of them looked alright in the clip I seen. A little bit minimalist for my tastes but one or two there that I thought looked alright.

I wish we got more clips of the zones tho.
    Night fae is the worst. It looks so derpy and dumb. Necrolord is the best. Fight me.

Negros really got the short straw on all those new models.