Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I'm sorry, in what universe is a 10-boss raid, a megadungeon, torghast content, a new zone, player power expansions, new story content, and unlocked flying... a rather small patch?
    Players often only quantify the content they enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Quick recap:

We're getting a new zone... and they're going to put stuff into that zone!
    We're also getting a new raid and Sylvanas is in it!
    And then there's gonna be a dungeon... that has mobs in it! One of them being a pirate dragon! Exciting!
    And let's not forget changes to systems! Which there will be! They don't seem to have any concrete ideas on what specific changes, but there will be changes!

Like, Jesus, all of this was so vague and non-descriptive... no images at all, no videos, no previews, no nothing... just 'stuff is definitely going to go on'. What a boring Blizzcon. Can't wait for the Q&A tomorrow, that for sure is gonna give us... really just anything.
    Makes you wonder how ready the patch really is.

Quote Originally Posted by mr2t View Post
    9.1 - Hope You Like Mounts patch
    Not even, there were like what, 4 mounts?

1 new Vicious thing. Recolors of the seasonal mounts. The hand + a horse. And then 1 mount per Covenant. Like, if you're a PvEer that's like 2-3 new mounts for the entire patch.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    There is no beta testing for a content patch. IT is on PTR and those NEVER taker more than a month. This is not going to take 6 months. May is far more realistic than September.
    Well they do have to test the raid and that's going to take a minimum of a month there itself. Considering their next patch -9.0.5 isn't even live and still on the PTR with no announcement regarding its release date. I highly doubt 9.1 is coming out in May. Blizzard won't just release a mini patch and have it out for 1-2 months and then release another big patch. 9.0.5 would have to come out before March so that we at least get 3 months with that patch and that's not even out yet.

Wow, and we thought Blizzard was getting lazy last expansion when they reduced from class armor sets to sets based on armor type, now every class is getting the same armor set regardless of armor type?

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    Well they do have to test the raid and that's going to take a minimum of a month there itself. Considering their next patch -9.0.5 isn't even live and still on the PTR with no announcement regarding its release date. I highly doubt 9.1 is coming out in May. Blizzard won't just release a mini patch and have it out for 1-2 months and then release another big patch. 9.0.5 would have to come out before March so that we at least get 3 months with that patch and that's not even out yet.
    Yep. Anyone who think 9.1 is coming before August/September clearly has no idea how this works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Yep. Anyone who think 9.1 is coming before August/September clearly has no idea how this works.
    They arent that far behind., They will rush it out the door before they wait that long. Its coming June or July ready or not.

Looks like 9.1 is 2022 patch...

Blizzcon 2021 when HS has more to show for whats next then WOW....

OK give us all the inside details on "how this works"

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    Looks like 9.1 is 2022 patch...
    Maybe tone down the hyperbole a touch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even Ion said "...systems are still EARLY in development...."

I don't think we'll see 9.1 until late summer/early autumn.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, no new Allied Races huh?

Okay not gonna lie, this cinematic was the best since MoP, I loved it! Thanks Blizzard! And I need this mount! And I like this guy, I hope he makes more videos instead of Ion, sorry mate :-D BUT the "Disc Mount"? We got it since Mop mate ./

Am glad that I am Necro from the beginning but the Venthyr is ... vanilla level 1 new transmog? Come on Blizzard

And the mount is the same but a re-color. Lazy...

Looks like I am unsubscribing (more changes into Torghast yeah no, fuck off). I hope other people have more fun than me.
    Last edited by kodemonkee; 2021-02-20 at 02:11 AM.

I got one bad thing to say: wtf is with these Kyrian bikini and why is it not a Greek skirt like the NPCs have?! They've already done something like it with the Zandalar dungeon set.

I think it says a lot that they haven't shared anything beyond .1 when even BFA's panel had all patches all the way through the .2 detailed (and hinted at .3)

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Out of curiosity, why would you say that?
    For the reasons I wrote above.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

"They will not share much on systems right now."

Ugh. Literally what I've been wanting information on for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Not even, there were like what, 4 mounts?

1 new Vicious thing. Recolors of the seasonal mounts. The hand + a horse. And then 1 mount per Covenant. Like, if you're a PvEer that's like 2-3 new mounts for the entire patch.

Anyone who thinks 9.1 is coming out that late clearly has no idea what they are talking about.

Go find one single raid tier that has lasted 10 months that was not an end of the expansion patch. There is a first time for everything, right? Sure.

If I were a betting man, June is where I would put my money.

What is that, a f*king PIRATE DRAGON in that Broker's dungeon?!?! PLEASE tell me that that thing drops a mount version of itself, PLEASE!!!

Patch cycles will remain unchanged, like, there's no arguing about this at this point anymore. 6 Months per tier, always.

Nathria at this point is like 3 months old. 9.1 will most likely come in 2 months, giving us 1 month to prepare for SoDom (swell new raid name, that better catch on). Like, them delaying SL had already blown my mind once... yet I can't possibly imagine them doing it again for a patch... Money's on late April/early May for 9.1 and one month later for the raid.