Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ahem

Let me do what Listo tried to do earlier a little bit more clearly

Cereal is scum

He has not been actively attempting to help this game which is abnormal for him

While Blood pushing an early D1 is within the realm of behavior for Blood — it is absolutely out of character for Cereal

He immediately defended himself for it D2 because he knew it was suspect

He said he trusted me and sheeped onto Crackle which is again — out of character — to not even ask why

He buddied up to Clari at the beginning of D3 as having picked out Crackle — forgetting he supposedly was following my lead

His read list is a mess as Listo pointed out

And now he should be lynched — thank you Listo
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Oh. Thank you for actually giving your reasons for being suspicious of me.

I was not following your lead. I was re-reading, like you suggested everyone in the thread does. And yeah, it is out of character for me to end day early. However, I was not the only person who wanted to end it since Blood Fox and Val both validated my feeling in lynching Claws, since his posts became scummier as they went on. I shouldn't have done it and brought it up when Listo commented on it. It isn't like it was out of nowhere.

As for Crackle/Clarinet, Clarinet said thank you to me for not voting for him so I said you're welcome. Crackle came off scummier to me than Clarinet did upon re-read and I changed my vote.

Unless people swap, it will come down to @Clarinet who will undoubtedly follow Foxxi's lead without question. Since she is wrong and my flip will show that, make sure you guys pick the proper lynch targets next or it will be lylo quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I feel confident that Foxxi is town. I genuinely think she is just trying to prove a point this game. Yeah, she could do that as scum, but she is lurking and dropping little hints about things. I'm not 100% sure on her previous clue, but I'll follow the lead since its proven accurate the past two games.

Vote Crackle
    You were saying
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2021-02-19 at 11:57 PM.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Except that was in the beginning of the day and I clearly stated I decided to do my own re-reading which made me feel like it was Crackle over Clarinet. But this disagreement is pointless since my lynch is inevitable at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand you and Listo would think I am suspect. My read lists are always a mess and have not been accurate a single game so far. Going back and reading them after a game has concluded makes me laugh at how bad I am at reads.

'Tis something I will learn with experience, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    My read lists are always a mess and have not been accurate a single game so far. Going back and reading them after a game has concluded makes me laugh at how bad I am at reads.

'Tis something I will learn with experience, I guess.
    Oh I wouldn’t say it’s completely wrong

Just a bit messy

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Not voting for Cereal, you guys are wrong

There was no reason to sacrifice a partner
    You are incorrect— this is the exact reason someone votes a partner

To get the reaction you are now giving

Don’t let that cloud your view on the rest of his behavior

Remember that Blood had already stated intent to vote Crackle as well — Cereal knew Crackle was going to be lynched

He switched to Crackle because it was inevitable

- - - Updated - - -

These were my own opinions before Listo spoke up — I just wanted to see someone else notice

I promise you Clari

Cereal is scum

And I promise you Clarinet that Foxxi is just misguided town at this point. I genuinely do not think she is scum pushing me. She just is reading way too into how I was different this game. Marack is a better choice to eliminate since I absolutely offer more to the town. I will go back to how I used to post since clearly this does not work out well for me.

you want made me to do episode 77 of anime betrayals?

To vote Cereal after he saved me last phase?
    He didn’t save you

Blood was never going to vote for you

I currently have 3 and Marack will make 4, when he comes and votes. Marack is currently at 4. You are the deciding vote at this point.

I swear to you Clari

Cereal is scum

Please - trust me

You are welcome to do that, but I feel people may swap to me because of how convincing Foxxi is. Hell, it almost make me want to vote on myself except I know I am town. If you choose Marack, you will not be disappointed.

But, you make your own choices, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Truth is, both leading wagons are town in my sight

Would prefer to abstain from voting this phase
    Clarinet how about this, explain why they both appear to be town to you.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Clarinet how about this, explain why they both appear to be town to you.
    they both felt incredible, I'm not compatible with Marack and yet he voted for Cslap when he had a perfect chance to remove me, it felt unreal so he's insta town

Cereal wouldn't predict Flood's vote

test test test test

@Clarinet

I trust you. I know you will make the best decision in front of you.

And I know when Marack flips yet another Batman — Cereal should absolutely be lynched tomorrow and I won’t be around to make sure it happens
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2021-02-20 at 01:31 AM.

Foxxi and Listo want you to vote on me because they think I'm scum. Foxxi I'm sure is town. Listo I am less sure of.

I want you to vote on Marack to save me and possibly kill an actual scum, since he is on my sus list. I am also typically more useful alive than dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor choice @Clarinet. You make me sad

Thank you Clari

I am not laughing — I am sighing with relief— and you will find your trust well placed

So I saved you and you want to see me brutally murdered. I see how it is @Clarinet. No love. No love.

- - - Updated - - -

And Marack only voted for Crackle to make it even so BF would be the deciding vote