Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Puppet on a string

So Zovaal got his hand up Anduin's ass like a life size hand puppet....any guesses on how this going to play out for little boy blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    So Zovaal got his hand up Anduin's ass like a life size hand puppet....any guesses on how this going to play out for little boy blue?
    Save the cheerleader, save the world.

I'm guessing Calia and Taelia are going to be the ones to save him. I don't see any other reason for them being in Oribos.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

only thing I found interesting was name dropping the winter queen before everything went down.

Winter queen is pretty much the only WoW lore that has interest me for awhile.

Auduin will be rescued by whoever and whatever he does will be handwaved away because he was possessed. His character wont change. Be cool if they made him more stern after this but thats not gonna happen for the young brad pitt

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't think he's coming back with us anymore that's for sure.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    only thing I found interesting was name dropping the winter queen before everything went down.

Winter queen is pretty much the only WoW lore that has interest me for awhile.

Auduin will be rescued by whoever and whatever he does will be handwaved away because he was possessed. His character wont change. Be cool if they made him more stern after this but thats not gonna happen for the young brad pitt
    I like him but good lord I can picture it

What have I done?!......anyhow time to go back home *walks away whistling*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well I don't think he's coming back with us anymore that's for sure.
    I think he will...we more than likely will be saving him...despite how the denizens of MMO Champ feel about him there is still a lot of people who really like him so I doubt he'll be left in the shadowlands after all is said and done.

sylvanas saves him,helps kick the jailors ass,and either sacrifices herself,or we get a wod ending where we all happy and togheder and friendly and all the baby genoside is forgoted and forgiven,you know,the typical blizzard hack writing levels of quality storytelling

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm guessing Calia and Taelia are going to be the ones to save him. I don't see any other reason for them being in Oribos.
    Yeah, but that's probably 9.2 territory.

Lightbulb

They essentially already showed that he can be saved and he isn't either undead nor perfectly controlled by the jailer.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    sylvanas saves him,helps kick the jailors ass,and either sacrifices herself,or we get a wod ending where we all happy and togheder and friendly and all the baby genoside is forgoted and forgiven,you know,the typical blizzard hack writing levels of quality storytelling
    We all seen that coming.

Easy, we will somehow break the runes on the armor since those seem to control him, you see him starting to go back to normal and then the runes light up and regain control over him.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    And in the last scene, Anduin is seen in Ardenweald staring inquisitively at Frostmourne. A nearby wandering Tirnenn Villager catches his attention briefly.

"Who are you?" the Villager asks.

"Anduin," he replies.

"Anduin...who?"

"Anduin..." he pauses.

"...Menethil."

::triumphant music plays::
    Last edited by Relapses; 2021-02-20 at 08:46 AM. Reason: i need a fucking editor

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    And in the last scene, Anduin is seen in Ardenweald staring inquisitively at Frostmourne. A nearby wandering Tirnenn Villager catches his attention briefly.

"Who are you?" the Villager asks.

"Anduin," he replies.

"Anduin...who?"

"Arthas..." he pauses.

"...Menethil."

::triumphant music plays::
    (; ̄д ̄) (;_・) (* ゚∀゚)ノシ

15+ Year Old Account
    Anduin will die

Turalyon will then be even more grimm

Alliance is obviously going the dark road

So horde can finally be the good guys

With all the cows
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Hopefully in his death or at least removal from the Alliance, but I fear we might rescue him...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    So horde can finally be the good guys

With all the cows
    If we have a bbq, you won't need to ask where's the beef!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas's little glance at Anduin during that cinamatic probably means she feels bad for him and will ultimately save him at the cost of her own life or some shit.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Don't forget about Bolvar. He has been on the spotlight for a reason, and he was SW's regent when Anduin was a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Don't forget about Bolvar. He has been on the spotlight for a reason, and he was SW's regent when Anduin was a little kid.
    He's been used somewhat as a spying tool, so I wouldn't say he's been doing nothing like Calia and Taelia. I mention these two because: Calia was saved by Anduin with the Light and could possibly do the same for him, Taelia mostly to establish her and Anduin together, reverse the "Princess in the castle" trope.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

5+ Year Old Account
    It seems scary but Il’gynoth’s whispers are still happening:

“The boy-king serves at the master’s table. Three lies he will offer you”

“The lord of ravens will turn the key”

Maybe it’s actually Medivh’s spirit that has escaped and will trigger the chain of events later. What if this spirit is nothing else but Sargeras? That would explain Khadgar’s disappearance.