Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    "The tarragrue has been kicking you out of Torghast for a while".
    Yeah, what was up with that? I didn't even know what he was talking about until I looked it up. I've never seen this guy a single time.

Patch 9.1: Mount Showcase

Literally, half of the pictures of the patch.
    How does one consider these filler aspects of a patch to be the main thing of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    April seems borderline impossible.
    Especially with 9.0.5 not even out yet.

I thought about late April / May, but this seems like a very naive guess now. June seems way more reasonable which would be the longest we had to wait for a .1 patch. Granted, it has a lot of content and seems more like the usual .2 patch (maybe it is?), but it's still a long wait to go.

For me it seems like they swapped places of 9.1 and 9.2 - anybody else having this feeling? For a .1 patch Chains of Domination is just too content-rich.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-02-20 at 11:30 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    , i don't see an issue with the timeline. we still have tons of content to do for 9.0. idk, i just don't get the issues.
    We realy dont have enough new content... but honestly I already though that when we saw the feature trailer and it turned out to be just that.

Maybe you are realy slow, but most people.completed the main features already. Sure not everyone done mythic, but I wouldnt call that anything the majority of people care for. To just give you an example
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-20 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    We realy dont have enough new content... but honestly I already though that when we saw the feature trailer and it turned out to be just that.

Maybe you are realy slow, but most people.completed the main features already. Sure not everyone done mythic, but I wouldnt call that anything the majority of people care for. To just give you an example
    What features have they completed? Most have completed building up their Sanctums? Most people?

Most?

Its interesting because some people are complaining about anima drought which stops them to do the content, while you and some others talk about content drought.

So which is it? It can't be both a content drought and not a content drought as people are literally thirsting for anima to do more content. This is not even on a subjective level, its objectively one or the other.

First off, we are 3 months in, not that even. People seem to expect a new raid within this time limit? People need to come back to reality. Second, just because people don't like the content does not mean there is not any content. I have not seen ONE single player so far that has done all the content from 9.0.

Have you? Impressive if so. Cause thats a lot to cover.

Really? Most?
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-02-20 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I’m still betting Season 1 till May.
    possibly
    honestly im ok with that

Seems like May is a likely release date for 9.1. The newest interview confirms that the 9.1 PTR will begin shortly after the 9.0.5 PTR ends.
    9.0.5 is also really just a glorified hotfix, so I feel like it is reasonable ot expect it to be significantly shorter than a normal PTR.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What features have they completed? Most have completed building up their Sanctums? Most people?

Most?

Its interesting because some people are complaining about anima drought which stops them to do the content, while you and some others talk about content drought.

So which is it? It can't be both a content drought and not a content drought as people are literally thirsting for anima to do more content. This is not even on a subjective level, its objectively one or the other.

First off, we are 3 months in, not that even. People seem to expect a new raid within this time limit? People need to come back to reality. Second, just because people don't like the content does not mean there is not any content. I have not seen ONE single player so far that has done all the content from 9.0.

Have you? Impressive if so. Cause thats a lot to cover.

Really? Most?
    honestly i wouldnt count some of the sanctum stuff as content
    you get a travel network....ok
    anima conductor giving dailies and stuff for a currency you will use for the leggo book
    adventure table
    ember court for cosmetics
    building abominations
    growing wild seeds
    doing a new kinda mage tower with unlockable stuff

arguably the unique stuff from the covenants is as close to content as possible
    between now and launch im gonna take my alt through heroic nathria and aim for all +15s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems like May is a likely release date for 9.1. The newest interview confirms that the 9.1 PTR will begin shortly after the 9.0.5 PTR ends.
    9.0.5 is also really just a glorified hotfix, so I feel like it is reasonable ot expect it to be significantly shorter than a normal PTR.
    im ok with that
    it gives me more time to get anima from the weeklies

So, for 95% of the player base there's enough content now to last them months and months. And the patch will keep them playing fully engaged until the next patch.

For the .1% that post on the MMO champ forums, the game only serves as a waiting lobby for raids and m+. There will never be enough content in any game for those people. So they either need to accept that they should just watch youtube or twitch when they are not doing the one thing they want to do, or just try and play the game that's there for them.

Or, you know, stop whining about content droughts every 3 months like clockwork for the past 12 years and try another game and see if that will make you happy. Blizzard and WOW will not change, so the only thing that can give is the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Patch 9.1: Mount Showcase

Literally, half of the pictures of the patch.
    How does one consider these filler aspects of a patch to be the main thing of it?
    Nice argument. Because X type of content isn't something you're interested in, it's therefore considered "filler".

Mature.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    if they keep the 6 month cycle its a mid may 9.1 patch and probably raid early june, seems fine to me even tho i havent played in a while i dont see why they would break the cycle and people expected an april release when 9.0.5 just popped onto ptr
    u must be dreaming when u think they can release something they have only CONCEPT art of, so fast....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    this will almost certainly go on PTR right after .5 launches
    yeah thats not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    So, for 95% of the player base there's enough content now to last them months and months. And the patch will keep them playing fully engaged until the next patch.

For the .1% that post on the MMO champ forums, the game only serves as a waiting lobby for raids and m+. There will never be enough content in any game for those people. So they either need to accept that they should just watch youtube or twitch when they are not doing the one thing they want to do, or just try and play the game that's there for them.

Or, you know, stop whining about content droughts every 3 months like clockwork for the past 12 years and try another game and see if that will make you happy. Blizzard and WOW will not change, so the only thing that can give is the player.
    This. Most people on this forum is 100% addicted to the game and are clearly in one of the 185 guilds that has cleared mythic CN. Assuming each guild has 30 active roster people for raids, that's 5500 ish players.

There's 8952 guilds that has done at least 1/10 mythic, that's 268560 players assuming they all have 30 people in their roster. That means roughly 2% of mythic raiders has actually cleared the raid.

It's pretty logical that this tier lasts for a few more months.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    Yeah, what was up with that? I didn't even know what he was talking about until I looked it up. I've never seen this guy a single time.
    only seen him twice in twisted corridor and last time he was 100% of the time in a hunters ice trap, wonder if that works in the raid too

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    honestly i wouldnt count some of the sanctum stuff as content
    you get a travel network....ok
    anima conductor giving dailies and stuff for a currency you will use for the leggo book
    adventure table
    ember court for cosmetics
    building abominations
    growing wild seeds
    doing a new kinda mage tower with unlockable stuff

arguably the unique stuff from the covenants is as close to content as possible
    between now and launch im gonna take my alt through heroic nathria and aim for all +15s

- - - Updated - - -

im ok with that
    it gives me more time to get anima from the weeklies
    The abomination factory is great outdoor content and fun, and you can get the shared stuff (pets mounts) with the least hassle and most fun from necro. From your post I gather you have no idea about it. The party is a slog. The garden is unsatisfying. No idea about kyrian.

it was about what is ussual shown. About what i expected. now what i hoped but hey

A few posts referring to Covid. Yes, this will undoubtably have been an issue last year when working from home became a thing. But I doubt it's an issue that we would see impact dates now. The team will be fully adjusted to working from home and if anything production may have increased due to people not needing to commute into the office every day etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    A few posts referring to Covid. Yes, this will undoubtably have been an issue last year when working from home became a thing. But I doubt it's an issue that we would see impact dates now. The team will be fully adjusted to working from home and if anything production may have increased due to people not needing to commute into the office every day etc.
    The time Blizzard gain not communiting is most definitely lost because of the highly impersonal design process. Sending someone an email or discussing over zoom isnt quite as expedient as simply walking over to a different cubicle and having a direct conversation.

The devs should have managed to somewhat adjust by now though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    Well, you act like an angry kid, by screaming at a stranger who wasn't even talking to you. Also, you don't know my age but call me "f*cking" kid. Just because I was actually pointing some facts (meaning something objective) about the patch. Which, to be honest, is pretty trivial to say and point out, but well.

Secondly, learn to read. Or don't try to distort what I said. Because if you are doing the second, then you are lying, and honestly, it is so tiring how many of you here are doing that as a regular thing... point out where did I say that "the pandemic is an excuse". Because I didn't. I said that it is lame using the pandemic as an excuse for everything, which clearly means something different. And it's pretty trivial and obvious to say that the pandemic is a fact. So safe the trivialities next time, please.

You don't even know where I live, so you don't know how's the situation in the place I live, and you don't even know what my current personal situation is; you don't know if I lost anyone because of the pandemic or not, so please, shut the f*ck up and stop supposing and suggesting I don't care or don't know about the pandemic.

There was no logic here: "BECAUSE WE HAVE A PANDEMIC IN THE WORLD. That is the main reason why it seems this Blizzcon is lackluster for some people (not me though). That is why patch 9.1 feels far away and not ready yet". That, and your insults, were the answer to me saying that the content of this patch is the basic stuff we usually get in any big patches. Like, you quoting me with that answer didn't make any sense.

Don't you see you are making a lot of assumptions and correlations that you can't prove? You are using the pandemic as "an argument" to deny the fact that this patch will have no new features at all. And in case we accepted your correlation between the content of the patch and pandemic; what if Blizzard decided from the very beginning, before the pandemic, this patch would only have the content they show yesterday? Also, again, take into account that I wasn't talking in any moment about details of the patch content. Just the content.
    As I said and I will say it again pandemic is not an excuse it is a fact. Many companies lost their business and others slowed down even riches of the riche people got affected by the pandemic. How hard is it to understand the patch being delayed or lackluster or not enough content or Blizzard is not doing their best in SL most probably because of the pandemic. I never said it is the only reason of course not but don't pretend that the pandemic didn't affect the company and the people overall.

My point is: you people need to lower you god damn expectations and standards. Don't expect this year Blizzcon will be as the one from 2019 or anything like that. you need to get used to it you need to live with the current situation and standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    As I said and I will say it again pandemic is not an excuse it is a fact. Many companies lost their business and others slowed down even riches of the riche people got affected by the pandemic. How hard is it to understand the patch being delayed or lackluster or not enough content or Blizzard is not doing their best in SL most probably because of the pandemic. I never said it is the only reason of course not but don't pretend that the pandemic didn't affect the company and the people overall.

My point is: you people need to lower you god damn expectations and standards. Don't expect this year Blizzcon will be as the one from 2019 or anything like that. you need to get used to it you need to live with the current situation and standards.
    Again... why are you still suggesting I said the pandemic is not a fact? And when did I say it didn't affect the whole world and its habitants in every possible way? Did you quote me by mistake maybe? Because, honestly, I don't understand why you are telling me all of this story about the pandemic and -some of- its consequences. Which, btw, are so evident that it is pretty trivial to point them out.

For the record: I don't care about the Blizzcon show, I am just interested in the content that the game gets. And, as a fact, we all can agree that the 9.1 content is just the basic stuff every WoW player who has played the game for a while would expect for a big patch -which is what I've been saying since my first post in this threat, nothing less, nothing more-. Don't you agree on that? And I am not talking about how I feel about it or about how you feel about it. That's subjective.

Oh, and btw, something being a fact does not exclude the possibility of that fact being used as an excuse. Because there is a lot of people working a looooot more nowadays than what they used to do before the pandemic. And I am done with this subject; not answering you again if you are quoting me to keep derailing the main and only subject of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    Again... why are you still suggesting I said the pandemic is not a fact? And when did I say it didn't affect the whole world and its habitants in every possible way? Did you quote me by mistake maybe? Because, honestly, I don't understand why you are telling me all of this story about the pandemic and -some of- its consequences. Which, btw, are so evident that it is pretty trivial to point them out.

For the record: I don't care about the Blizzcon show, I am just interested in the content that the game gets. And, as a fact, we all can agree that the 9.1 content is just the basic stuff every WoW player who has played the game for a while would expect for a big patch -which is what I've been saying since my first post in this threat, nothing less, nothing more-. Don't you agree on that? And I am not talking about how I feel about it or about how you feel about it. That's subjective.

Oh, and btw, something being a fact does not exclude the possibility of that fact being used as an excuse. Because there is a lot of people working a looooot more nowadays than what they used to do before the pandemic. And I am done with this subject; not answering you again if you are quoting me to keep derailing the main and only subject of this thread.
    No it is not by mistake I am pretty sure it was you who said "It is so lame using the pandemic as an excuse for everything"

My answer? YES pandemic is one of the major factors why current Blizzcon is not up to the usual standards. It is a big factor like it or not that is a fact not an excuse. I never said it is the only factor but hell it is a big one really.

Yes there are people who work more than they used to because of the pandemic but usually most business companies even shops and many saloons, restaurants got bankrupted because of the pandemic. Go ahead and tell those people "hey that is just an excuse" they will punch you in the face man.

I have a manager friend who is responsible for three big saloons in my country and 2 of his big saloons got closed because the goverment decided to do a shutdown because of the PANDEMIC so when he closed down these two saloons. He was forced to fire those people who were working with him in these 2 saloons and they are screwed now and bankrupted and closed.

So yes pandemic is a major issue. Some countries take actions more than others and some areas demands more, so don't go around and say "but but it is not an excuse" if you don't know shit about business stuff. Blizzard in the end is a business company.