Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No reason to buy when we have PlugY and more. Unless you for some reason like the rubbish new graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I for one will buy it if it:
    A) Runs smooth and has vastly improved graphics
    B) Will allow at least the same amount of modding as the original D2
    I hope it allows mods. They mentioned how the new code allows for new weapons to be added instead of just modifying existing weapons and stats that were hardcoded. That's huge if they will allow it.

Let's call it "Diablo2 reforged".

Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    The main issue here, like it was with wc3 is that if everybody looks the other away, just because we can pay 40 bucks for a reforged, ressurected, remastered, call it what you want, how much will we pay in future for a new ip or a brand new expansion?
    how much they will price it at, same as now, same as with every game, and again you will have oportunity to pay it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    If you don't like the price, don't pay it.
    History shows this is not enough.

I liked what I saw so Im probably gonna buy it, atleast something to play betwen PoE leagues while waiting for D4.

Meanwhile Nintendo is selling Skyward Sword HD for $60.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If VV do it the same justice as they did THPS then 40 bucks is more than fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    I understand that they have been working a lot of D2 : Resurrected, but 54$CAD (or 44USD) is beyond greedy for a remastered title.

Are they going to use the same old argument about giving us lord of destruction included? Please. This game has been out for 20 years, come the f*** on*.

Personally, I don't mind paying for it, i've been a fan since day 1 of D2 release, but all those friends that I want to play with, and newer player, they won't pay that much.

I'm I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous ?
    Beyond ridiculous for an old game. $20 is fair, I'd expect $25 or even maybe expect $30 due to the bottomless pit of greed that Activision seems to prefer.

$40? More?

Won't be buying it. I'll play my old D2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to support any remastered game by Blizzard after Reforged, so not an issue for me

The arcade shit is also $20 so no shit. Its blizz being blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Beyond ridiculous for an old game. $20 is fair, I'd expect $25 or even maybe expect $30 due to the bottomless pit of greed that Activision seems to prefer.

$40? More?

Won't be buying it. I'll play my old D2.
    Yessss keep blaming activision. Keep letting blizzard off the hook for their actions. Its been working so well for the last decade and a half.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Its literally part remade. Its not remastered. Diablo 2 has a ton more content than Spyro or crash but its the same price. I was surprised it wasn't 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its literally part remade. Its not remastered. Diablo 2 has a ton more content than Spyro or crash but its the same price. I was surprised it wasn't 60.
    Spyro and Crash were both multiple games and ground up rebuilds. So... you're horribly wrong.

I wonder if the people complaining about Blizzard/Activision also call out Capcon, Sony, Nintendo, Square, From Soft, and etc for doing the same thing, sometimes worse.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2021-02-20 at 10:28 AM.

if they fix some issues that the current D2 has, mainly complete immunities to specific spell schools, I'd consider buying it, but if it is just a graphics update with the same gameplay problems, I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I wonder if the people complaining about Blizzard/Activision also call out Capcon, Sony, Nintendo, Square, From Soft, and etc for doing the same thing, sometimes worse.
    No they just blame activision for absolutly anything blizzard does and calls it a day patting themselves on the back for defending their favorite company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    40 bucks is reasonable to me.
    its not...other arpg's out there like grim dawn with 2 huge expansions,and far far more overall content,systems etc than d2 is 50 bucks,and you can often get it all on sale on steam for 24...also its not some always online bullshit as this remaster is surely going to be

Pretty audacious, but hey they're not pulling that number out of their ass they know it will sell at this price.

whoever buys this after reforged is keker

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    whoever buys this after reforged is keker
    I trust the team that's behind it. The Crash trilogy and Tony Hawk 1+2 remakes were pretty good.