Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    The bad thing is you have to pay to keep your character on vanilla if you also want to do BC with that character.

Cringe level greed.
    "they dont let me play the sam character in two games simultaneously, THEY are greedy, not me who want two chars for price of one"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    They are deficiently going to introduce tokens and they will also lift the restrictions on the boost. and yes it's going to hurt the experience.
    You understand this statement holds literally no value correct? I have nothing else to say honestly if this is how you think lol

because you know it's true.
    No it’s not true lol. If they released wow tokens the NA community would absolutely freak out and quit, me included. If you’re getting pissed off at a character boost because you think it’s leading to wow tokens then I don’t think any amount of discussion will cure your delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Either way, Vanilla content will die out when the majority is leveled up and playing in BC.
    I think this is the most important post in this thread so far.

I believe they are making another server for TBC. So people that want to stay in Classic can, but without the players the game will eventually become irrelevant. This also further divides the community, which I was speaking about for months. Not sure how Retail will hold up. I know it took a bit of a blow when Classic was released. Still I have been asking about how many expansions they are going to do this for? How divided/fragmented is the community ultimately going to become?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabakaga View Post
    Good 1-58 content will be ghost town for new players. Even without boost. A lot of players have many alts ready for TBC and judging how fast modern players burn through content those who want to lvl a pala or shaman will be left in the dust.
    Lmao why the hell would less populated zones leave levelers "in the dust"

Aughhh there's too many mobs to choose from, please bring back the days where we had to wait for spawns

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    Farming gold is very time consuming. Chinese WoW Classic already has tokens so it's a possibility.
    You can also buy golds from 3rd party even if it's illegal, so a token is not worst.

It encourage people to be legal.

Game started out as no changes --> then some changes --> then more changes --> Then paid character services --> then character boosts --> even more monetization.

It's so clear where this is leading. there has already been a fair amount of people requesting it.
    It only goes as far as the community is ok with it going. The only changes that have been added are one that were WIDELY accepted as being ok in terms of changes. If you think for a second the classic community would welcome wow tokens as a majority then you’re just fuckin delusional man idk what else to tell you

It's just one so, who cares?

Imagine wanting to bring an unexperienced friend to TBC and finish the talk like: "... But if you want to play with me, you have to play for months alone first..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    Not sure how Retail will hold up. I know it took a bit of a blow when Classic was released.
    maybe for a while, then most tourists left classic or play both of them, and some of them who paid sub only for classic tried retail after years being unsubed and stayed there (month or two into the classic low level zones in retail were quite lively) so id say retail is on the same level it was before classic, maybe even better

They will. Most classic players today comes from retail.
    Okay buddy

I wont buy it but its nice to have the choice . I don't like to spend money for in game boosts and pay to win .

I'm pissed. I was really interested in BC... but not interested in leveling up. I'll just stick to the main game I guess.