Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People all the time waste 60-70 euros for some bland "story" games thats like 15hours long and then its done....D2 can bring 1000s of hours of play time and somehow 40 is to much to ask,is its just because its a remake?...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FakePizza View Post
    People all the time waste 60-70 euros for some bland "story" games thats like 15hours long and then its done....D2 can bring 1000s of hours of play time and somehow 40 is to much to ask,is its just because its a remake?...
    Yes.
    /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Not as much as I'd like, I only know it from graphic designer experience/pov. My point is that until you work at certain job you don't realize how complicated it is. So for me ppl crying "it's a 20 yo game" in most case don't really know what they are talking about.
    how do you know there are no coders in this topic who are having fun from the price?

I was really skeptical at first, but after seeing the work ethic, dedication and passion of the lead Vicarious Visions devs on the deep dive panel... I'm convinced. Those guys are what Blizzard needs to regain their reputation. A lot of work has gone into research, art direction and building an engine over the old 25fps mechanics.
    40$/€ might feel steep, but they fucking know it will sell like hot cakes.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2021-02-20 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    how do you know there are no coders in this topic who are having fun from the price?
    I'm afraid that you've omitted "most" and "majority" in my posts.

I am cautiously optimistic about this. It is VV doing the remake, but Blizzard can still do some meddling to fuck it all up.

Come to think of it, Activision could have only improved marketing for this remake if they didnt merge VV with Blizzard.

I'd EASILY would pay Bli$$ard 200$ for this if it is (hopefully!) good as it looks.
    It will be probably thousands of hours of fun for me.
    I am not gonna make any preorder tho after W3 fiasco and wait for first opinions from players.
    Pleasseeeeee beeee gooooodddd...
    Pleaseeeeeeee...

Literally every time a game gets relaunched, EVERY FUCKING TIME the community always complains “this is too expensive for a game I already played blah blah blah”. But guess what? You’ll buy it. Everyone who wants to play it buys it. The price is what people are willing to pay. Just because you played it already doesn’t mean a rats ass to the company who had to spend the money and time to develop it. If you think it’s too expensive, be quiet and don’t buy it. Simple as that.

The value of an hour of entertainment lol. Games are so cheap compared to what it takes to make one.

Price is fine. Many other companies charge more for their remasters. The better question is will it come out good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    No, hating on blizzard is the cool new thing.
    "new"

That said people do call out those other companies. Just not as much since their track record isnt one where they fuck up at every step.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant blame activision for this one. Activision remakes are multiple games done up more significantly and are still cheaper.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    I understand that they have been working a lot of D2 : Resurrected, but 54$CAD (or 44USD) is beyond greedy for a remastered title.

Are they going to use the same old argument about giving us lord of destruction included? Please. This game has been out for 20 years, come the f*** on*.

Personally, I don't mind paying for it, i've been a fan since day 1 of D2 release, but all those friends that I want to play with, and newer player, they won't pay that much.

I'm I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous ?
    this is redicilous, and not only that, but also that YOU are ready to pay for it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I agree, its a bit steep. IIRC reforged warcraft 3 also costed....40 dollars?
    30, with other level of graphics and many other changes and features. starcraft remaster was 10 euro only.

- - - Updated - - -

F!@# diablo 2 remaster.

wait for the bugs and changes to show up, dont pre-order!!!!
    i reinstalled yesterday and was having a blast on my barbarian
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I'd EASILY would pay Bli$$ard 200$ for this if it is (hopefully!) good as it looks.
    It will be probably thousands of hours of fun for me.
    I am not gonna make any preorder tho after W3 fiasco and wait for first opinions from players.
    Pleasseeeeee beeee gooooodddd...
    Pleaseeeeeeee...
    Same here. If it's as good as it looks and they leave the rest of the remaster like the original (gold / trading etc) i will probably make D2 my main Blizz game for years to come. Can't wait to play again my Necro / Druid.

It looks really nice, I don't mind the price.

But I've played D2 and I see no reason to drop 40€ again for the same game
    Everything is the same, the game has been beaten, the items and builds have been found, nothing to explore, nothing to try out.

Didn't read or find anything interesting in the "feature-list".
    No new enemies?
    No new skills/items?

I'll pass.

Well atleast they have said that D2 remaster wont affect D2 classic unlike WC3.
    https://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-2-res...ft-3-reforged/
    Do you hear the voices too?

Seems reasonable to me. It’s not like it’s just a rerelease or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Well atleast they have said that D2 remaster wont affect D2 classic unlike WC3.
    https://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-2-res...ft-3-reforged/
    That's a relief and a half. I guess they learned something from the Reforged fiasco.

Good price. And it's the only game I'm actually looking forward to, I even play D2 from time to time to this day, the fun is still there. D4, well, it's going to be released in like 2040 so I can't be bothered. Mobile games can fuck themselves.

40€ for a game like this I think is reasonable at least we hope to make a good remaster not like wc 3 reforge