Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    You seem like you'd be fun at parties.
    Well, I'm actually quite easy, and 9.1 looking like a big fat nothing tells a lot. I lost count on how many times Jeremy used the word 'brand-new' or 'never before seen', at this point they're even trying to convince themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Soo people who even weeks ago thought classic BC won't happen, where are they now? So pathetic
    people who claimed classic wow will surpass and kill retail and will have milions (or even dozens of milions) of players forever, where are they now?

- - - Updated - - -

classic wont fail, it just loses players once they finish the content - which is pretty damn quickly.
    depends what you mean by "fail", some people (nerovar among them) were claiming classic wil have milions of players forever and it will kill retail, so by their measures it failed and they are still in denial about that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    And why exactly is the dungeon Mythic only? Would it really have been that difficult to include a heroic version that could be done through LFD? I mean it's clearly not because they did it with Mechagon. Also, 15$ a month for a game thats over 15 years old? Should be free. Why I never got into Classic, i'm not paying for something that i already basically paid for to replay it 15 years later....

Do i repay for my old gameboy games when I whip em into my gameboy? No.
    both of previous megadungeon (kara and mechagon) were like that, its not unexpected...

btw, the gamebasicaly IS free, you got THIRD game in the one subscription... they are not a charity ffs, and 15 bucks for sub to 2 games was grea, for 3 its a fucking steal...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...tus/classic-eu

10 high pop servers and not even a single full pop server. compared to over 20 full and over 50 high on release is a rather good indicator that classic is indeed considered ”Dead”
    wouldnt say dead, but it definitely lost huge majority of players, as expected

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    nah obviously the official blizzard population stats on servers are not a good indicator on server/game population
    well ofc, his opinion is much more relevant than actual data!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    You shouldn't be allowed to do both. Either stay 60 or move on.
    it seems my question was relevant to others too, since they do addtionally char copy as paid service. had wondered myself if they had not offered anything, because a lot of ppl are not that much into „either stay 60 or move on“ or „meaningful choices“ and think a bit further than their nose. but the way they do it now, is perfectly fine.