Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    but isnt the argument of "it's on classic...where progression is supposed to mean something" a stupid one in 2021? OP brought the argument of "progress" in a 15 years old game?
    How does paying it make a 15 year old game better? Why are they bringing it back in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lol.... Some random nobody brought a boost off a dodgy site so that means there are no legit gamers anymore so it's OK to milk your player base at the expense of people wanting to play the game the way it was intended. If you're boosting toons why are you even playing TBC in the first place

- - - Updated - - -

OK... I'm gonna go out on a limb and just say that's your reading comprehension. If you don't have a toon aka they are marketing it to people who may want to join in but don't have a toon ready. It would explicitly say if you have a max level toon already that option is not open to you. It doesn't though does it
    Go to your server right now and level yourself out in the world. Go ahead tell me how many people aren’t in dungeons.

Better yet just look up characters by level in /who and see how many are either in a dungeon or in a zone with a dungeon waiting to be boosted.

Quote Originally Posted by MCJOHNS117 View Post
    The funny thing about reading comprehension is that it allows you to understand intent without it being explicitly written. I am starting to doubt your critical thinking skills.

"If you're boosting toons why are you even playing TBC in the first place" Because, and this is just a theory, they want to play TBC and not vanilla?
    Dude they are a business. There are laws around marketing. You keep imagining thier intent though rofl

It's not the epic mount. The regular flying mount has 100% ground speed and 60% flight speed...it's functional but thats about it and doesn't cost much gold. And, it's a payed service not like everyone will do it. It's more for the people who don't already have classic chars to pop over. And again, it's ONE char per account that gets you to 58 which is the lowest level possible to enter Outland. It's not like its a lvl 70 boost. You still have to do the work everyone else has so you get no real benefits.
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by

How does paying it make a 15 year old game better? Why are they bringing it back in the first place
    Money from those people that played on private servers all those years, dont kid yourself by believing that they did it for their beloved players.And it worked

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher557 View Post
    Go to your server right now and level yourself out in the world. Go ahead tell me how many people aren’t in dungeons.

Better yet just look up characters by level in /who and see how many are either in a dungeon or in a zone with a dungeon waiting to be boosted.
    I leveled my toon back when vanilla 2.0 servers opened like everyone else and it was so packed there were daily ques. No one was being boosted because no one was 60 we all had a equal footing. Something boosts completely ruin

I leveled my toon back when vanilla 2.0 servers opened like everyone else and it was so packed there were daily ques. No one was being boosted because no one was 60 we all had a equal footing. Something boosts completely ruin
    And some people didn’t want to play classic. I leveled 3 toons to 60 myself, quit acting like it’s some sort of end all be all achievement. This literally does not effect you at all. The only thing is does is allow more people to play with you who maybe wouldn’t have otherwise done it. This is literally healthy for the game if you would grow up and think for even more than a second before spouting off.

A few golds... And while we are at it why not add real money purchases to the auction house. I don't really feel like grinding out the spellweave set again I'll just buy it. Why are you even playing a old game at that point if you just want to cheese it on your credit card and not even play the game the way it was designed
    ehm yes, its 100g (little less with rep i believe) for 60% mount, or actualy free if you are warlock or paladin, so yes few golds...

no arguments so you try to make it personal... btw i dont play it, i did 15y ago and i guess i had enough, as i tried classic and couldnt bear the boredom after reaching lvl 30 (when i already had more than enough for the mount btw)...

i just cant see how somebody else starting at lvl 58 in green items with little gold and slow mount affects YOUR enjoynment... give me ONE, just ONE good argument how it affects your gameplay in a negative way that someone else can skip vanila leveling and start at THE BEGINING of the TBC, i see how it could be problematic if it was lvl 70 boost, but 58? rly? NO IMPACT on anyone else other than more players which is a good thing...

- - - Updated - - -

No one was being boosted because no one was 60 we all had a equal footing. Something boosts completely ruin
    that is true, people who will use boost will have LOWER STARTING POINT compared to people who will copy their char from vanila, you are right we should delete vanila chars and give everyone equal footing at lvl 58 so people who played vanila dont have unfair advantages

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    ehm yes, its 100g (little less with rep i believe) for 60% mount, or actualy free if you are warlock or paladin, so yes few golds...

no arguments so you try to make it personal... btw i dont play it, i did 15y ago and i guess i had enough, as i tried classic and couldnt bear the boredom after reaching lvl 30 (when i already had more than enough for the mount btw)...

i just cant see how somebody else starting at lvl 58 in green items with little gold and slow mount affects YOUR enjoynment... give me ONE, just ONE good argument how it affects your gameplay in a negative way that someone else can skip vanila leveling and start at THE BEGINING of the TBC, i see how it could be problematic if it was lvl 70 boost, but 58? rly? NO IMPACT on anyone else other than more players which is a good thing...
    You never had an argument to begin with. I cannot take "it's not even epic mount broo" seriously as an argument. Its completely redicilous. Economy actually means something in mmos and tbc is gonna have a shit show economy the way they are going about it

Depending on the patch, if TBC launches at 2.4.3, then the mount will only be worth 35g, not 100g...thats like 5 quests into HFP lol OMG such pay2win ahh! It doesnt affect people. The monetary gain is so insignificant, but the time gained is invaluable. The only ones upset about this are the ones that either cant afford it, or have the opinion that "I did it, you should have to too" ignoring the fact that most of us did...13 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogarash View Post
    It's not the epic mount. The regular flying mount has 100% ground speed and 60% flight speed...it's functional but thats about it and doesn't cost much gold.
    did i miss something where they said boosted chars will get FLYING mount? how could they when they get boosted to 58 and flying is unlocked at 70?!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher557 View Post
    And some people didn’t want to play classic. I leveled 3 toons to 60 myself, quit acting like it’s some sort of end all be all achievement. This literally does not effect you at all. The only thing is does is allow more people to play with you who maybe wouldn’t have otherwise done it. This is literally healthy for the game if you would grow up and think for even more than a second before spouting off.
    Buying you way through video games is healthy? Please don't delude yourself to justify your whale behavior

how naive are people? like really?
    A lot of people are interested in BC but not in classic. And I know a lot of people who want to try/play BC but don't want to level 1-60. Introducing one boost for those people is the logical business move for blizz...some people really take this shitty game way too serious. The majority of the playerbase does not care about this nonsense.
    One paid boost does not hurt your experience. In fact its more like the opposite because it will attract more players.

You never had an argument to begin with. I cannot take "it's not even epic mount broo" seriously as an argument. Its completely redicilous. Economy actually means something in mmos and tbc is gonna have a shit show economy the way they are going about it
    you will get something anyone leveling earned slowly but without ANY issues at all for free... horrible...
    yes, all those chars copied from vanila will ruin economy, not the boosted ones with little to no gold...

so still waiting for your one good argument, so far you provided biased bullshit without any base whatsoever...
    actualy nevermind, i know people like you will just rant without anything to say but their bullshit, so i just dont care
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-02-20 at 07:16 PM.

Buying you way through video games is healthy? Please don't delude yourself to justify your whale behavior
    Buying your way to put you in a position that’s objectively miles behind the average classic player, in order to play the version of the game you want and not miss out on starting content like t4 is healthy for the game.

Yes, yes it is.

its not buying the way through game, its literaly begining at START OF THE FUCKING GAME without having to play through different game, and yes, vanila is different game...

- - - Updated - - -

Depending on the patch, if TBC launches at 2.4.3, then the mount will only be worth 35g, not 100g...thats like 5 quests into HFP lol OMG such pay2win ahh! It doesnt affect people. The monetary gain is so insignificant, but the time gained is invaluable. The only ones upset about this are the ones that either cant afford it, or have the opinion that "I did it, you should have to too" ignoring the fact that most of us did...13 years ago.
    or boosters worrying about their income

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    how naive are people? like really?
    A lot of people are interested in BC but not in classic. And I know a lot of people who want to try/play BC but don't want to level 1-60. Introducing one boost for those people is the logical business move for blizz...some people really take this shitty game way too serious. The majority of the playerbase does not care about this nonsense.
    One paid boost does not hurt your experience. In fact its more like the opposite because it will attract more players.
    Just a personal anecdote here, but I have 3 friends who started classic and burned out in the 30-40 range that are all interested in this boost for the exact reason you described. The only reason I have a 60 now in classic is because of the pandemic and quarantining. If I didn't have that 2 weeks of free time I would still not have a 60, because I'm not a kid anymore. The people that enjoyed TBC at release now have careers and families. Does that mean we don't get to reexperience TBC:C?

its not buying the way through game, its literaly begining at START OF THE FUCKING GAME without having to play through different game, and yes, vanila is different game...
    Getting to HFP is part of playing TBC. People who rerolled to BE or draenei had to catch up. I know the boost only works on classic races but it's still fucked. I'd rather they start new servers so it's actually a fresh restart and no one is bringing in an advantage like all thier vanilla gold or being able to level in HFP instantly

- - - Updated - - -

Just a personal anecdote here, but I have 3 friends who started classic and burned out in the 30-40 range that are all interested in this boost for the exact reason you described. The only reason I have a 60 now in classic is because of the pandemic and quarantining. If I didn't have that 2 weeks of free time I would still not have a 60, because I'm not a kid anymore. The people that enjoyed TBC at release now have careers and families. Does that mean we don't get to reexperience TBC:C?
    And in two weeks they'll burn out on dungeon spam. Maybe they don't actually want to play it as much as they think they do?

Getting to HFP is part of playing TBC. People who rerolled to BE or draenei had to catch up. I know the boost only works on classic races but it's still fucked. I'd rather they start new servers so it's actually a fresh restart and no one is bringing in an advantage like all thier vanilla gold or being able to level in HFP instantly

- - - Updated - - -

And in two weeks they'll burn out on dungeon spam. Maybe they don't actually want to play it as much as they think they do?
    No, it really isn’t. It’s part of playing through old content in order to get to tbc. Leveling in Azeroth is objectively not tbc.

Getting to HFP is part of playing TBC.
    im sorry, did i miss anything or boosted characters wont go to hellfire peninsula?
    no, leveling to lvl 58 is not part of TBC (unles you are belf or drenei), 58 and above is, so boosted chars will have oportunity to start AT BEGINING...