Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

BlizzConline 2021 - World of Warcraft Q&A Panel

BlizzConline 2021 - World of Warcraft Q&A Panel
    The WoW team is answering questions on World of Warcraft!

Youtube streams are fucking weird, the Blizzcon webpage is still giving me howling fjord music while the link here is already giving me a stream. Well thanks for posting either way.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Holy filler Batman. These guys have never found an answer they couldn’t stretch out to kill time as much as humanely possible.

There's a person in that chatroom breathing into the mic and it sounds like they are dying of Covid.

pre appoved questions confirmed

this issue has persisted for 6 to 8 years. trying over a decade dingis
    Last edited by bowlink; 2021-02-20 at 08:22 PM.

Not a fan of the pre approved questions they are dragging out the questions though get to the point

Not like anyone would be interested in news about the actual expansion instead of remote working stuff.

Anti-factions crowd blown the F out, you love to see it

all the people with misophonia getting triggered with that constant lipsmacking lol.

I wished they'd done separate Q&As for Classic and Shadowlands so I don't have to listen to Classic stuff

What the fuck, Danuser just said that the Archon actually survived. What the hell? I'm so disappointed right now. Can't they do anything right? Come on!

totally glossed over the question where can you fly

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice they actually addressed faction imbalance.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    totally glossed over the question where can you fly
    They said yesterday it was the Covenant zones, not Oribos or the Maw

10+ Year Old Account
    "The team will always address reward amounts if they feel it needs to be altered."

Ofc it needs to be altered, and well, it's just cosmetics and collections, who care if we have a 100% anima boost ? It won't change anything in raid mm+ etc
    Last edited by Valysar; 2021-02-20 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    What the fuck, Danuser just said that the Archon actually survived. What the hell? I'm so disappointed right now. Can't they do anything right? Come on!
    Well, that one time some people bugged the Devos-fight in Spires of ascension, and killed the Archon, the voice clip indicated that if the Archon dies, Bastion goes down with her, which would be... troublesome, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Well, that one time some people bugged the Devos-fight in Spires of ascension, and killed the Archon, the voice clip indicated that if the Archon dies, Bastion goes down with her, which would be... troublesome, to say the least.
    It would be the best thing to happen to the Shadowlands. Kyrians are literally worthless retards that do more harm than good.

The Jailer was looking for Anduin because they needed a hero with his qualities to get an audience with the Archon in Bastion.
    Really? That's it? I mean... He already kind of had Devos by his side? And were it not for us, she would have defeated the Archon. Yet he was working on the plan involving Anduinn way before we defeated Devos.

The Archon survives her wound. They tried to show this by having her hand move after the event.
    Wtf. I mean, she got stabbed straight into her chest. It was not a slash, it's a deep stab. And she survived. Ok. Let's throw out any consistency and sense left in this game.

They don't quite have a way to address it yet, but recognize it is a problem that needs to be addressed.
    But you do:

Ion says "never say never" in regards to the option of letting Horde and Alliance play together eventually.
    Just get rid of racials and allow Horde and Alliance play with each other. Let the "Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in Warcraft" derps battle it out in instanced pvp. Reduce races and factions to visuals only and the problem will instantly disappear. You have no idea how many people would love to play Alliance races, mostly because most of the transmog look a lot better on them, especially on Humans and Night Elves.

They have to pre-approved them, otherwise it will constantly be a dingus asking "Why I no get epics" and "Can we see Sylvanus' bewbs"?

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Really? That's it? I mean... He already kind of had Devos by his side? And were it not for us, she would have defeated the Archon. Yet he was working on the plan involving Anduinn way before we defeated Devos.

Wtf. I mean, she got stabbed straight into her chest. It was not a slash, it's a deep stab. And she survived. Ok. Let's throw out any consistency and sense left in this game.

But you do:

Just get rid of racials and allow Horde and Alliance play with each other. Let the "Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in Warcraft" derps battle it out in instanced pvp. Reduce races and factions to visuals only and the problem will instantly disappear. You have no idea how many people would love to play Alliance races, mostly because most of the transmog look a lot better on them, especially on Humans and Night Elves.
    i think the devos part is that she though she was doing the right thing. had the jailer been to hands on with her like anduin she would have bolted. and that second in command whats her faces didn't have enouth cloud.

then again i think danuser blows it out is his ass 90% of time, so what do i know.