Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    They have to pre-approved them, otherwise it will constantly be a dingus asking "Why I no get epics" and "Can we see Sylvanus' bewbs"?
    A good point but it also deprives us of more Red Shirt Guy moments. They only get easy questions they know they can answer.

I wonder if it occurs to them how much money they'd make in one day if they opened race/class combos up all the way like they should be.

So they talk about the imbalance between the factions requiring a "social" solution,
    doesn`t that more or less only include removing factions?

Taking away or changing racials is more of a game mechanic change, they`ve also created the solution
    to the faction imbalance last expansion.
    In the Dazar`alor raid you got changed to a member of the other faction, seems rather obvious that would be
    one way for both factions to group up or raid together as.

Though losing the visual distinction of your chosen race would be offputting, at least it can be done as they`ve demonstrated it.
    There`s also mercenary queueing for PvP, so they have the means to.

Ooh. Next month for 9.0.5 but asking about how you get the Wandering Ancient when it's already info anyone could find on google
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2021-02-20 at 09:08 PM.

"The voice actor's performance for Sire Denathrius caused Steve to want to keep him alive. This is why he is trapped at the end of the raid instead of killed."

I don't want to hear anyone complain about plot armor anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people ask such dull & pointless questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I wished they'd done separate Q&As for Classic and Shadowlands so I don't have to listen to Classic stuff
    So true, lots of people probably didn't care about either one or the other.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

This is probably the most let down I've been in such a short amount of time in a long time. Soul-crushing Q&A.

"The Archon survives her wound. They tried to show this by having her hand move after the event in the trailer."

But why?

I wished they'd done separate Q&As for Classic and Shadowlands so I don't have to listen to Classic stuff
    Let's be honest, even for the game we're interested in, there are a lot of useless questions about topics we do not care about.

For me? I don't care about mobile apps for AH, or heritage armors, yet they keep getting asked about.

Best way to deal with it? Avoid the Q&A entirely, and then check the recap for the questions you're interested in, without enduring the horrible slog Q&A has become.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    "The voice actor's performance for Sire Denathrius caused Steve to want to keep him alive. This is why he is trapped at the end of the raid instead of killed."

I don't want to hear anyone complain about plot armor anymore.
    The entire story of WoW hinges on the warped perception of a few wannabe-nerds high on choco-vanilla soy-latte fumes and what they think of as rule of cool.

Admitteldy though, Bwonsamdi and Denathrius were by far some of the more entertaining characters in recent times, even if it was by pure dumb luck and some VAs haveing the skill to pull of such characters.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Did she mean that there won't be any fresh start VANILLA SERVERs, or that there won't be any fresh start CLASSIC SERVERS -> no fresh start THE BURNING CRUSADE servers? At this point the naming is so interchangable that i had no idea what she really meant.

Quote Originally Posted by loanel View Post
    Did she mean that there won't be any fresh start VANILLA SERVERs, or that there won't be any fresh start CLASSIC SERVERS -> no fresh start THE BURNING CRUSADE servers? At this point the naming is so interchangable that i had no idea what she really meant.
    I think she ment there won't be fresh TBC servers where everyone has to start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Why do people ask such dull & pointless questions?
    They dont, but only those were answered

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    They have to pre-approved them, otherwise it will constantly be a dingus asking "Why I no get epics" and "Can we see Sylvanus' bewbs"?
    You forgot about..." Why does the Jailer have nipples?" question!

Ok so the big advertisement of patch 9.1 is flying announced!

Guys you are not able to have portals to make this more convenient you will still need to use Flight Paths to enter every zone..................

Man it feels like Customization all over again. With it being the big closing at Blizzcon 2019, "Guys you will be getting massive customization." Here you get meager scraps instead.

I really don't understand what is going on there at this time. Don't advertise something and do a poor job. I feel like this must be illegal somehow. False advertising?

I think that is pretty brutal for flying tbh and a lot of people been complaining about customization for a while.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-02-20 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Really? That's it? I mean... He already kind of had Devos by his side? And were it not for us, she would have defeated the Archon. Yet he was working on the plan involving Anduinn way before we defeated Devos
    I'm actually dying of laughter at them saying this.

"They needed an audience" like...wtf?

Ye, same. I almost fell asleep during the retail questions and I guess people into retail thought the same about classic questions.

Would have been so much better with seperate QAs.

Well I take it tier sets aren't coming back then?

I guess we'll see but I feel like that's something they would have announced, bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Ye, same. I almost fell asleep during the retail questions and I guess people into retail thought the same about classic questions.

Would have been so much better with seperate QAs.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they looked at the questions and it was no, no, no, no, yes, no, no... And didn't have enough they were willing to answer for them separately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    Well I take it tier sets aren't coming back then?

I guess we'll see but I feel like that's something they would have announced, bummer.
    Someone said in an interview that they weren't for 9.0.5 but something they were looking at for a later patch