Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also no idea what he is saying because at work and going to Google translate is a bitch.
    No hablo español

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Listo, I'm killed because I mentioned ava being a Joker rule

so me and Val are done this day
    -.-
    I’m just so done.

-.-
    I’m just so done.
    why, shrinking pool = better results

We're coming up on the half way point of the day and blood fox has barely talked

10+ Year Old Account
    why?

better results

- - - Updated - - -

Lora if you won't fuck off, then sod off at least for a second

- - - Updated - - -

unvote Lora

- - - Updated - - -

who do you plan to vote on now?
    Soy literalmente robin, estúpido hijo de puta

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Soy literalmente robin, estúpido hijo de puta
    yes, I know you're town, I unvoted, shut up now

Can we try not to get super emotional over this game?

I'll be back in a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Lora, yes, you're annoying town, I unvoted, now shut up and don't quote me anymore

- - - Updated - - -
    @Clawsout, I won't say 'fuck you', it's actually a great ava, I'll keep it in your honor this day phase and remove it for next game
    no, no creo que lo haga

10+ Year Old Account
    si quedan dos mafias, la ciudad se ha perdido. si solo queda una mafia, tenemos que lincharla hoy o la ciudad perderá. no podemos permitirnos el lujo de engañar. clarinete y val están muertos al final del día. SI ambos son de la ciudad, estamos realmente jodidos. si uno de ellos es el último miembro de la mafia, entonces yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    si quedan dos mafias, la ciudad se ha perdido. si solo queda una mafia, tenemos que lincharla hoy o la ciudad perderá. no podemos permitirnos el lujo de engañar. clarinete y val están muertos al final del día. SI ambos son de la ciudad, estamos realmente jodidos. si uno de ellos es el último miembro de la mafia, entonces yay.
    "if there are two mafias left, the city is lost. If there is only one mob left, we have to lynch her today or the city will lose. we cannot afford to cheat. clarinet and val are dead at the end of the day. IF they are both from the city, we're really screwed. If one of them is the last member of the mob, then yay."

With 13 players, I seriously doubt that there was a 4 man scum team. Maybe a 3 scum and 1 SK, but there has only been one NK each night so the existence of an SK is unlikely. So there is more than likely only one member of the mafia left.

If I was an SK or the last mafia, I'd pretty much admit it once I had broken the rule, since I'd die at the end of the day and there would be no hope for me to win anyway. Why bother dragging things out? I'd imagine that Clarinet would do the same as well. So Clarinet and I are not scum.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

vote blood fox

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's down to Marack, Xanjori, and Blood Fox. Blood Fox has been unusually quiet. At this stage in the game, and almost half way through the game day, I'm very certain he would have contributed by now.

Marack or Xanjori, if either of them is the last scum, might be feeling that it is hopeless, hence why they aren't posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Listo could also have me fooled but I think he is less likely than the above three

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm looking back all posts I think this is where I wanna go for the day. Out of the possible candidates, I can only look at Blood, Lora, Marack, Xan. I do not believe Marack to be scum after yesterday. I'm trusting in Foxxi saying she believed Lora would be a mislynch. After rereading somewhat I feel like Blood and Crackle were not teamed up so that leaves this as the only option I can see right now.

Vote: Xanjori

As much as I love Xanjori, it has got to be him,

he got upset easily over a minor word 'fluffy', it felt like an overreaction, gave me flashbacks to that game where he was SK and foxxi exposed him

vote Xanjori
    Lora is posting only in Spanish, also hasnt contributed a single thing to any lynch. I mean Val has commited suicide so it doesnt matter, but after 2 days of us confirming the cop role was just a scam he was still posting "I got an innocent here and I believe it" while Marack is still updating us on his innocents. Im here trying to give actual reads and I get called out because I included "Xan seems town like." Its hilarious. Like apparently not playing the game is more likely to keep you alive than actually playing it? Fuck me next game scum should just never post anything relevant, apparently its how you win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Lora is posting only in Spanish, also hasnt contributed a single thing to any lynch. I mean Val has commited suicide so it doesnt matter, but after 2 days of us confirming the cop role was just a scam he was still posting "I got an innocent here and I believe it" while Marack is still updating us on his innocents. Im here trying to give actual reads and I get called out because I included "Xan seems town like." Its hilarious. Like apparently not playing the game is more likely to keep you alive than actually playing it? Fuck me next game scum should just never post anything relevant, apparently its how you win.
    Lora is forced to post in spanish. Only reason Val stopped is because he already fucked up a rule so he is dead no matter what.

Lora is forced to post in spanish. Only reason Val stopped is because he already fucked up a rule so he is dead no matter what.
    Right yeah I missed that one, I thought Lora had posted in English and then swapped to Spanish to be funny.

Xan, don't do this to me. I felt somewhat affected by what I have done to Cereal

for you to be town and for me to vote you would mean a double disaster. I can't take it a second time.

Xan, you were mega townie, but it's how you reacted that got me thinking.

I think Flood doesn't post because of hamsters
    If you think im town then don't lynch me, its simple. I feel like Im getting targeted because I actually participated and posted some reads. Apparently I shouldnt have posted at all and then maybe at least people would start looking at others? Like no one has asked any questions, looked at any voting records, nothing at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Marack or Xanjori, if either of them is the last scum, might be feeling that it is hopeless, hence why they aren't posting.
    Why would Marack need to say anything? The only vote on him all day is mine.

if we mislynch today, is there any chance for winning?
    Unless I cant count if we mislynch and two others die, we go down to 3 players left? Assuming there is only one scum left (which I think is a safe call) then we still have a 2v1 tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I just realised, can Lora give us a full RC? Because Clarinet pointed this out earlier and I totally missed it. Lora said

"We're all Batman"

Then he now follows up with "I'm Robin."

How does that make sense?

Ey I think its a good idea, it forced us to actually actively scum-hunt, which is why I get frustrated when a lot of people clearly are not doing that. If it helps I investigated Cereal on N2, not that it meant anything.

I dont see how he can claim it after saying 2 days ago "We're all Batman."

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay fine lets look at it like this people. I know I'm town.
    Cereal was trying to buddy up with Blood Fox.
    Clarinet dies today.
    Lora is chaos incarnate but I trust in Foxxi.
    Marack was the alternative to Cereal yesterday.
    Val dies today.
    Xanjori is only one left.