Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    "People in coma living on life support can't play this game, so its unplayable, cause subjective, damn kids."
    hilarious point made, well played!

Except people with disabilities are also gamers and studios like the evil ubisoft offer farrrrrrr more support for allowing people with visual or physical impairment to play their games than the deities at CDPR

"People in coma living on life support can't play this game, so its unplayable, cause subjective, damn kids."
    Call me when the "playable" game is allowed to be sold on PSN again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Except people with disabilities are also gamers and studios like the evil ubisoft offer farrrrrrr more support for allowing others to play their games than the deities at CDPR
    Blind people can beat TLOU2 thanks to accessibility options, but lets give CDPR a pass because their game is perfectly playable by people that can handle drops to 15 fps, have the patience to put up with hundreds of bugs, and don't have epilepsy because then the game might kill them. I think they have earned this pass what about you?

Game "journalists" probably can't beat it either, because it doesn't have a "journalist" mode that turns you invincible and puts HUGE arrows on the ground like TLOU2 does.

Except people with disabilities are also gamers and studios like the evil ubisoft offer farrrrrrr more support for allowing people with visual or physical impairment to play their games than the deities at CDPR
    Thank you.

I do hear ya about disabled community, but I can't even count the number of games with epilepsy warnings these days, not sure why this game is singled out. is there no warning?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Blind people can beat TLOU2 thanks to accessibility options, but lets give CDPR a pass because their game is perfectly playable by people that can handle drops to 15 fps, have the patience to put up with hundreds of bugs, and don't have epilepsy because then the game might kill them. I think they have earned this pass what about you?
    To be fair they have enough on their plate trying to get the game in a working condition for anyone with standards let alone talking about accessibility options. Best not overload them with too much, they only had all the hype in the world behind them and still managed to bugger it up and somehow both rush it out and delay it multiple times

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Game "journalists" probably can't beat it either, because it doesn't have a "journalist" mode that turns you invincible and puts HUGE arrows on the ground like TLOU2 does.
    Game journalists gave Sekiro GOTY and you think they have trouble beating a CDPR game? Even Witcher 3 on death march is like playing most games on normal or easy.

Thank you.

I do hear ya about disabled community, but I can't even count the number of games with epilepsy warnings these days, not sure why this game is singled out. is there no warning?
    Talking more about the amount of graphical bugs and I literally know people that were effected by the stuttering of the driving, especially when in night city with lots going on

Thank you.

There actually wasn't a warning until they patched it in. Imagine that, having to fucking patch in a epilepsy warning. Only CDPR.

There actually wasn't a warning until they patched it in. Imagine that, having to fucking patch in a epilepsy warning. Only CDPR.
    Every game has an epilepsy warning, stop spreading misinformation.

They had some lights that were dangerous to people with epilepsy and removed them. But you have to be pretty Galaxy Brain to play this game that's basically an LSD trip while you have epilepsy anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

You realise Sony only removed it because CDPR promised refunds, yes? Sony had no problem selling fo76 which was bricking consoles. They just don't give refunds and got mad at CDPR.

It's clear that you have an agenda against the game, but stop spreading outright false information.

- - - Updated - - -

Im just thinking about my poor cousin who waited years for this game and had to refund it because driving caused him to vomit.

That seems unplayable to me personally.
    If your cousin vomits when he plays a game he should spend the money on a doctor instead.

Most people play it without issue.

I don't think " 60 FPS or I puke " is a valid medical condition, even though I wish it was.
    Last edited by Kelduril; 2021-02-20 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lack of 60 FPS even on regular settings is inexcusable but not cause it causes vomiting, that is more a medical problem and he should probably be getting the help he needs. I know this is an ancedote but still.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    Every game has an epilepsy warning
    Wrong.

2077 did not have epilepsy warning on boot, it now does. It was patched in. https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/st...-developers%2F

So who is the one with the misinformation? They literally had to patch in a epilepsy warning, this is how incompetent they where.

Also not every game has had epilepsy warnings since the PS3 days because consoles, PC and games themselves all now have accessibility options and modes to stop bright flashing lights.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-02-20 at 11:49 PM.

Wrong.

2077 did not have epilepsy warning on boot, it now does. It was patched in. https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/st...-developers%2F

So who is the one with the misinformation? They literally had to patch in a epilepsy warning, this is how incompetent they where.
    We’re working on adding a separate warning in the game, aside from the one that exists in the EULA
    Every game has an epilepsy warning
    Again. Stop spreading misinformation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A lack of 60 FPS even on regular settings is inexcusable but not cause it causes vomiting, that is more a medical problem and he should probably be getting the help he needs. I know this is an ancedote but still.
    I'm hitting 60 just fine on my RTX 2060S.

PC and games themselves all now have accessibility options and modes to stop bright flashing lights.
    Then play those games and zip it?

In what world does Cyberpunk look like a good game to play if your body goes haywire when it sees bright, flashing lights?
    Last edited by Kelduril; 2021-02-20 at 11:53 PM.

Again. Stop spreading misinformation.
    Oh my man replied with "but they had it in the EULA" when EULAs have already been proven to not hold up in court and I bet you have never read one in your life.

Every game with obnoxious bright light flashes has an epilepsy warning upon booting it, Cyberpunk did not until they where called on it and later patched it in. But keep making excuses for them being incompetent at one of the most simple things to do to protect health of some people.

Oh my man replied with "but they had it in the EULA" when EULAs have already been proven to not hold up in court and I bet you have never read one in your life.

Every game with obnoxious bright light flashes has an epilepsy warning upon booting it, Cyberpunk did not until they where called on it and later patched it in. But keep making excuses for them being incompetent at one of the most simple things to do to protect health of some people.

If you look at Cyberpunk and need a warning drawn in crayons to figure out this game might not be safe for your condition that puts your life in danger when bright, flashing lights are on screen, perhaps we're talking about Natural Selection at this point.

have already been proven to not hold up in court
    1. Moving goalposts, so you admit there's a warning. You just wanted a second warning.

2. I doubt you'll be able to sue this Polish Developer anyway.

Not that something holding up or not in court means it's right or wrong.
    Last edited by Kelduril; 2021-02-21 at 12:01 AM.

If you look at Cyberpunk and need a warning drawn in crayons to figure out this game might not be safe for your condition that puts your life in danger when bright, flashing lights are on screen, perhaps we're talking about Natural Selection at this point.
    You do realize people with epilepsy can play video games just fine right? They are supposed to play in a well lit room, play at proper distance from display, take breaks and stop at first sign of feeling fatigue or headache. You know the generic warning for video games says all this right? Meanwhile the Cyberpunk EULA says to ask your doctor before playing, or in other words don't play it which is way different from the average game epilepsy warning. They patched the brain dance effect for a reason, how many games have to patch something to prevent seizures? LOL.

1. Moving goalposts

2. I doubt you'll be able to sue this Polish Developer anyway.

Not that something holding up or not in court means it's right or wrong.
    They are already getting lawsuits for multiple reasons and when it rains it pours. It's cute for the guy who is like "but it was in the EULA no one reads" is talking about moving goalposts though...

They patched the brain dance effect for a reason, how many games have to patch something to prevent seizures? LOL.
    How many games look and are like Cyberpunk?

You do realize people with epilepsy can play video games just fine right?
    I wouldn't compare stuff like Red Dead Redemption with its washed colors or whatever game you're thinking of with a futuristic game in which explosions and bright lights are EVERYWHERE.

It's cute for the guy who is like "but it was in the EULA no one reads" is talking about moving goalposts though...
    It's not cute at all. You claimed they had no warning, then when I proved they did you went " Uh yeah but that one doesn't count ".

I don't know what CDPR did to you, I can only imagine Geraldo stole your crush or something, but if you're going to push an agenda against a company at least make sure you're not posting lies.

They are already getting lawsuits for multiple reasons
    And as per usual most of them won't do shit. Maybe a small "go away" settlement.

How many games look and are like Cyberpunk?
    How many games have vibrant colors and lights? Killzone, Horizon, Halo... want me to keep going?

I wouldn't compare stuff like Red Dead Redemption with its washed colors or whatever game you're thinking of with a futuristic game in which explosions and bright lights are EVERYWHERE.
    Yes because there is only Cyberpunk and every other game is like RDR.

It's not cute at all. You claimed they had no warning, then when I proved they did you went " Uh yeah but that one doesn't count ".
    You aren't even required to accept the EULA for cyberpunk to play it. Literally nobody is reading that shit, it's not a warning.

I don't know what CDPR did to you, I can only imagine Geraldo stole your crush or something, but if you're going to push an agenda against a company at least make sure you're not posting lies.
    Pushing an agenda by posting the facts... Oh me and my agendas.

And as per usual most of them won't do shit. Maybe a small "go away" settlement.
    Let's talk when the dust settles, acting like CDPR is too big to be taken under is quite laughable since they aren't even big enough to distribute their own games and need WB Games/Bandai Namco/Spike Chunsoft to do it for them depending on region. The company also isn't cash rich and is dependent on investors to keep the lights on.

Replied to your entire post instead of cherry picking btw. Also done with convo now, have fun.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-02-21 at 12:15 AM.

Killzone, Horizon, Halo... want me to keep going?
    None of those have a giant city with bright lights in it. Horizon is pretty much an empty landscape with robots in it.

Yes because there is only Cyberpunk
    What other game has a futuristic mega city that you can explore at night, with so many bright lights in it?

It's the worst game to play if you're epileptic.

You aren't even required to accept the EULA for cyberpunk to play it
    And? How does it negate the fact that the warning is there?

Pushing an agenda by posting the facts
    Except you're not.

Let's talk when the dust settles,
    Okay? You're the one that brought law suits and courts in.

Also done with convo now, have fun.
    Cool, hopefully you stop spreading misinformation afterwards, I'm getting tired of reporting your posts.

Every game has an epilepsy warning, stop spreading misinformation.

They had some lights that were dangerous to people with epilepsy and removed them. But you have to be pretty Galaxy Brain to play this game that's basically an LSD trip while you have epilepsy anyway.
    There is a difference between having bright lights and having the exact seizure inducing composition of light and intensity. You know they put actual, proved seizure causing mix right? Not the type that MAY cause seizure but that which WILL cause seizure. They intentionally put something in the video game that CAN kill the player. How fucked up somebody need to be to defend those assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    There is a difference between having bright lights and having the exact seizure inducing composition of light and intensity. You know they put actual, proved seizure causing mix right? Not the type that MAY cause seizure but that which WILL cause seizure. They intentionally put something in the video game that CAN kill the player. How fucked up somebody need to be to defend those assholes.
    Because you're making it sound like they consciously put in those lights knowing they will kill people which is outright false. Why would a company do that.