Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Players often only quantify the content they enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes you wonder how ready the patch really is.
    We got a LONG time till the patch releases. Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by zknm7 View Post
    What is that, a f*king PIRATE DRAGON in that Broker's dungeon?!?! PLEASE tell me that that thing drops a mount version of itself, PLEASE!!!
    And Infinite Dragonflight Pirate Dragon, no less. Very interested to learn what they are all about.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow:
    Korthia seems very nice
    Flying convenant mount is cool
    Sylvanas as raid boss... expected... but we definately are not going to kill her

Hearthstone:
    Awesome the made a horde adventurers team. I like Elise and Reno, but this gives something extra for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Annnnnnnnnnd tbc classic steals the show! Hahahah
    Actually, this "Blizzcon" the franchise that stomped everything was Diablo. Everything about it has been great so far and the community is mostly very happy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Actually, this "Blizzcon" the franchise that stomped everything was Diablo. Everything about it has been great so far and the community is mostly very happy.
    Not really. I mean I loved the Rogue reveal, but that's all it was. That and the semi forced PvP mode. Resurrected was revealed and looks cool, yes. But people didn't have any problem with playing the old game for 20 years. Immortal just talked about how fun the Alpha was. Fuck all was revealed, not even and ETA on the next test.

The rest?

WoW:
    - Worst kept secret TBC. Been there, done that.
    - Shadowlands: Red Herring story hooks and concept arts because fuck all is ready. It'll be in March probably. At least I hope the undead look is permanent.

Hearthstone:
    - We have two half baked game modes, gonna add a third one.
    - The Barrens chat was funny, right?

Everything else:
    - What do you mean, dear players? We only have these three franchises.

OKay, that's not true. We got arcade games as well.

There were a lot of thanks yous and self congratulations, but for me this was easily the weakest BlizzCon. Hopefully many of you are super excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    How many times has he said "dastardly" so far? At least three by my count.
    It's one of those words where the second use already sticks out like a sore thumb, the 3rd just drags the speaker's credibilty through the mud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    The announcement made it sound like it's not renown but anima. The mounts all come from directing anima to parts of your sanctum. I know the Night Fae one was tied to sending anima to wild seeds and Kyrian were for the eternal forge. Maybe you have to max out parts of your sanctums to get it.
    Maybe another step for conductor for 20k anima and 30 souls?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ry/BCSU016.jpg

is that suppose to look like a flaying fox or?
    Imho that is supposed to be one of these asian "long-weasel" mythical creatures. It even comes with these twig-like hornes you often see on chinese style dragons. Essentially it looks like a Long fucked a ferret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Night fae is the worst. It looks so derpy and dumb. Necrolord is the best. Fight me.
    It's just an ugly-ass bug, night fae is lame but at least it's something different (second worst). Kyrian and Venthyr are tied in the lead until I see the bottom half of the Venthyr one (the artwork seems unfinished). Don't fight me, you'd be wrong anyway.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-02-20 at 11:40 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's one of those words where the second use already sticks out like a sore thumb, the 3rd just drags the speaker's credibilty through the mud.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe another step for conductor for 20k anima and 30 souls?

- - - Updated - - -

Imho that is supposed to be one of these asian "long-weasel" mythical creatures. It even comes with these twig-like hornes you often see on chinese style dragons. Essentially it looks like a Long fucked a ferret.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just an ugly-ass bug, night fae is lame but at least it's something different (second worst). Kyrian and Venthyr are tied in the lead until I see the bottom half of the Venthyr one (the artwork seems unfinished). Don't fight me, you'd be wrong anyway.
    Nightfae is just a furry panda dragon. Bug mount is sweet looking and super high res.

Blizzard must fire the art team . The Brokers and Covenant armor is boring

10+ Year Old Account
    why is it mythic only? they really fucking hate their customer base

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yes they absolutely do take more than a month lol. They typically take about 7-10 weeks for a large patch. 5-8 for a smaller one.
    7 weeks is a month and a hlaf. So, the patch will be out far earlier than 6 months.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    why is it mythic only? they really fucking hate their customer base
    How dare they encouraging you to manually find a dungeon group during a single patch. What a monsters. (No to mention its exact same thing they do from Legion)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    7 weeks is a month and a hlaf. So, the patch will be out far earlier than 6 months.
    I wasn't saying August anyways. April is not happening. May is possible. The ptr can't even start until mid-March at the earliest. Likely late March/early April. 2 months of ptr puts it in June. May or June. July if they are really behind and the ptr doesn't start till May. Anyone saying August is being dumb imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    How dare they encouraging you to manually find a dungeon group during a single patch. What a monsters. (No to mention its exact same thing they do from Legion)
    Yea it was a dumb idea in Legion as well. In fact they ended up putting it on dungeon finder. I really don't get this need to segregate the fucking audience.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I hope Torghast will give more rewards. It's a fun thing to do for a casual like me, and it would be nice to have a reason to do it other than soul ash.