Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Because headsizes are different and helms like those tend to start looking really bad if you just try to make them 1 size fits all. It's also no longer just sculpting at that point, you essentially engineer a product instead if just designing a sculpture. Frankly with 6" width I'm not even sure if anyone other than a toddler can wear it.
    Yeah, it's a shame, honestly. Would be cool if they could figure out some general head sizes and sell a few different sizes. Perhaps this would be more expensive, but we are talking about one of the wealthiest companies in the world here, who are worth more than several countries.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    You pay to have the same char on BOTH. Classic and TBC.

You can stay in Classic forever, for no extra charge. You just need to pay if you want a duplicate.
    Yes and it is a bs money grab.

That was worst Blizzcon ever. No 9.1 date, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    D2R - before you start tossing money into screen see what they've done with Warcraft 3.
    D4 - no release date = forget about this game, it's not coming
    OW2 - 2 years on development to present 2 new maps, yeah cool, see you next year with another new map

Blizzard is basically WoW and HS now, the rest of the games are abandoned.
    "before you start tossing money into screen see what they've done with Warcraft 3." "They" haven't done anything to Warcraft 3, Vicarious Visions is doing D2R, the people who did the Crash and Spyro remakes, not the team that did WC3R.
    "D4 - no release date = forget about this game, it's not coming." Blizzard said FROM THE ANNOUNCEMENT that the game is "not even blizzard soon" 100% on you expecting the game to come out soon.
    "OW2 - 2 years on development to present 2 new maps, yeah cool, see you next year with another new map" Actually agree, no idea why OW2 is so far behind, but I think a full PvE mode could be really cool, which is the main content of the sequel. Definitely doesn't seem like Overwatch is abandoned, more like they want it to be a top dog of Blizzard again.

Overwatch is up there with WoW and HS as a blizz priority, Starcraft and Heroes are the franchises they have abandoned.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post

Edit 2: At least they killed of Archon. Shame its not a Winter Queen. Maybe next patch...
    I believe she is still alive. They mentioned that there was a shot in the cinematic where you could see her hand moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    I agree i loved rock and roll racing, used to play it non stop with friends... but not paying for it today. Watching the trailer for TBC made me realise what an actual expansion contained back in the day

- New Race
    - 2 new starting zones (x2 as they doubled up)
    - 2 new capital cities
    - "Techinically" new class
    - 7 new zones + dungeons
    - New BG
    - New Raids
    - New features
    ------- Introduction of 10 man raiding and 25 man raiding from 40
    ------- Heroic Dungeons
    ------- Flying introduced
    ------- New Profession - Jewel Crafting
    ------- PVP Arena
    ------- Daily quests (*3.1)

What did we get with Shadowlands

-5 new zones and dungeons
    -some cosmetic stuff
    -New Raid
    This is the dumbest, most disingenuous post I have read all week.

5 new zones (sure two zones less, but the zones actually remain somewhat relevant as opposed to old zones)
    8 new dungeons with m+ to actually keep content relevant
    A brand new pve content type with Torghast
    Covenants with abilities, new core abilities for each class included
    Soulbinds, new talent trees for each covenant
    a 10 boss raid
    tons of new customization options for the races
    a redesign of the entire leveling system
    Profession revamps
    Tons of new collectibles with pets and mounts, way more than old expansions

Shadowlands may have less content than TBC did, but the content is more challenging, more complex, and more diverse. And you framing it in such a way is pathetic.
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    This is the dumbest, most disingenuous post I have read all week.

5 new zones (sure two zones less, but the zones actually remain somewhat relevant as opposed to old zones)
    8 new dungeons with m+ to actually keep content relevant
    A brand new pve content type with Torghast
    Covenants with abilities, new core abilities for each class included
    Soulbinds, new talent trees for each covenant
    a 10 boss raid
    tons of new customization options for the races
    a redesign of the entire leveling system
    Profession revamps
    Tons of new collectibles with pets and mounts, way more than old expansions

Shadowlands may have less content than TBC did, but the content is more challenging, more complex, and more diverse. And you framing it in such a way is pathetic.
    Wow how aggressive of you to post in such a way. I guess making people online seem less makes you feel like a bigger person, that keyboard or phone in your hand makes you feel like the big person, but its okay, we all have insecurities, thank you for sharing yours with the community, help is at hand if you need it

Unicef have provided a nice piece you might want to read, it could help you understand how your victims feel

https://www.unicef.org/end-violence/...-cyberbullying

People exists beyond your screen, to quote what sonder is “The realization that everyone around you has a life outside of yours, complete with their own thoughts, feelings, and emotions. You could potentially be just a passing figure on the street to them"

Once you realise this then perhaps one day you will learn to be polite to people you do not know, not just for their benefit but for your own. One day you may just cause harm to some one who might be the wrong person to do so too and it will directly effect your life, these things are not alien, just look to the some what recent trend of "Swatting"

Stay safe and stay polite, every one has an opinion, its not just yours.
    Last edited by Alubobz; 2021-02-21 at 10:49 AM.

Wow how aggressive of you to post in such a way. I guess making people online seem less makes you feel like a bigger person, that keyboard or phone in your hand makes you feel like the big person, but its okay, we all have insecurities, thank you for sharing yours with the community, help is at hand if you need it

Unicef have provided a nice piece you might want to read, it could help you understand how your victims feel

People exists beyond your screen, to quote what sonder is “The realization that everyone around you has a life outside of yours, complete with their own thoughts, feelings, and emotions. You could potentially be just a passing figure on the street to them"

Once you realise this then perhaps one day you will learn to be polite to people you do not know, not just for their benefit but for your own. One day you may just cause harm to some one who might be the wrong person to do so too and it will directly effect your life, these things are not alien, just look to the some what recent trend of "Swatting"

Yikes, your post was dumb, because you intentionally framed TBC and Shadowlands differently to suit your argument, and did so in an insanely disingenuous way. I said the post and your wording was dumb, and pathetic, which is true, didn't say anything about you...and you link me...and cyberbullying article and talk about feeling like a bigger person.

Nah trust me I don't feel like a bigger person typing responses in the middle of the night, what I feel like is that the post-work coffee was a bad choice.

What you said doesn't qualify as "muh opinion" sorry
    TBC is better than Shadowlands is an opinion, a reasonable one
    TBC had more content than Shadowlands, this is objectively true, at least so far. The variety of the content is up for debate

What you did was frame it as though TBC had this massive daunting list of new things and so much content and Shadowlands was like a fart cloud in comparison.

WoW expansions have always been relatively close to each other in terms of what was offered to the player. Amount of content has never been the problem, the design of the content has been. WoD had plenty of launch content for example, but it was horrible designed and completely irrelevant. Shadowlands started off much better than any expac in years imo, but fumbled with loot progression in the late stages of the launch period.

If you consider what I said to be bullying, the internet is not a safe place for you, and I am being totally genuine when I say that.
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2021-02-21 at 11:12 AM.
    Diablo Bore.

...the hell is this? Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    I believe she is still alive. They mentioned that there was a shot in the cinematic where you could see her hand moving.
    Well. Shit.
    Maybe good ol'Kel will nuke the entire Bastion into oblivion.

Yikes, your post was dumb, because you intentionally framed TBC and Shadowlands differently to suit your argument, and did so in an insanely disingenuous way. I said the post and your wording was dumb, and pathetic, which is true, didn't say anything about you...and you link me...and cyberbullying article and talk about feeling like a bigger person.

Nah trust me I don't feel like a bigger person typing responses in the middle of the night, what I feel like is that the post-work coffee was a bad choice.

What you said doesn't qualify as "muh opinion" sorry
    TBC is better than Shadowlands is an opinion, a reasonable one
    TBC had more content than Shadowlands, this is objectively true, at least so far. The variety of the content is up for debate

What you did was frame it as though TBC had this massive daunting list of new things and so much content and Shadowlands was like a fart cloud in comparison.

WoW expansions have always been relatively close to each other in terms of what was offered to the player. Amount of content has never been the problem, the design of the content has been. WoD had plenty of launch content for example, but it was horrible designed and completely irrelevant. Shadowlands started off much better than any expac in years imo, but fumbled with loot progression in the late stages of the launch period.

If you consider what I said to be bullying, the internet is not a safe place for you, and I am being totally genuine when I say that.
    Insulting people regardless of platform never won anyone over, it causes divisions. Politely informing some one that they might be wrong and explaining your answer in a mature way creates a discussion and you might convert some one, hell may even make a fellow aquentience, you get more bees with honey!

I am fine with the internet, its there as a tool, but it could be a nicer place for everyone if people picked up and held others to account when they step out of line. Some people are not able to handle the internet and the horrors it can bring, some people are just in a dark place, to quote a song by Scotty Sire "my life sucks"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ara Myrr View Post
    ...the hell is this? Are you serious?
    Serious that i think if people actual spoke to each other like humans and not scum they wiped off their shoes the world would be a better more constructive place to live. Imagine being able to talk like a reasonable human being to each other and maybe convince them or show them they are incorrect, than insult them out right... you wont change minds that way, just make enemies.

Life is for learning and growing as people, we wont grow and mature in little bubbles

Insulting people regardless of platform never won anyone over, it causes divisions. Politely informing some one that they might be wrong and explaining your answer in a mature way creates a discussion and you might convert some one, hell may even make a fellow aquentience, you get more bees with honey!

I am fine with the internet, its there as a tool, but it could be a nicer place for everyone if people picked up and held others to account when they step out of line. Some people are not able to handle the internet and the horrors it can bring, some people are just in a dark place, to quote a song by Scotty Sire "my life sucks"

- - - Updated - - -

Serious that i think if people actual spoke to each other like humans and not scum they wiped off their shoes the world would be a better more constructive place to live. Imagine being able to talk like a reasonable human being to each other and maybe convince them or show them they are incorrect, than insult them out right... you wont change minds that way, just make enemies.

Life is for learning and growing as people, we wont grow and mature in little bubbles
    I actually never insulted, I said your argument was dumb, not that you were dumb, I said what you said was disingenuous and pathetic, not that you as a person were. If I think your argument was terrible, I won't sugarcoat it.
    I do like Scotty Sire though, so nice reference.
    Diablo Bore.

3+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on Warcraft 3? You promised us profiles and ladders and the "aggressive patching" but you disbanded the team last October 15 without even telling us

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Paid option to make a copy of your character so you can keep it in Classic,.... anyone else feel bad about this, why pay to keep it there.. why can't we have that as a given, oh yes have to bleed every last $$$ out of it. Classic is dead to me, it will never be what it was.
    Yeah, that immediately stuck out to me as well.

Prepare your titties for the milking machine, clearly overpriced subscription fees aren't enough.

Motherfucking GamePass Ultimate costs the same as WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shitty Blizzcon.
    Revealing rogues for Diablo 4, while we already knew a new class is coming.
    I wanted more gameplay, some more hints on the world and how it will be designed. But nope, nothing.

No release date on both Diablo 2 Resurrected or Diablo 4.
    Nor 9.1 or even 9.0.5 release date.

I mean Blizzard, what the fuck?

"before you start tossing money into screen see what they've done with Warcraft 3." "They" haven't done anything to Warcraft 3, Vicarious Visions is doing D2R, the people who did the Crash and Spyro remakes, not the team that did WC3R.
    "D4 - no release date = forget about this game, it's not coming." Blizzard said FROM THE ANNOUNCEMENT that the game is "not even blizzard soon" 100% on you expecting the game to come out soon.
    "OW2 - 2 years on development to present 2 new maps, yeah cool, see you next year with another new map" Actually agree, no idea why OW2 is so far behind, but I think a full PvE mode could be really cool, which is the main content of the sequel. Definitely doesn't seem like Overwatch is abandoned, more like they want it to be a top dog of Blizzard again.

Overwatch is up there with WoW and HS as a blizz priority, Starcraft and Heroes are the franchises they have abandoned.
    Both W3R and D2R are published and being sold by Blizzard, no matter what are the names of actual developers.

I'm not expecting D4 to come out soon, I expect that it will never be released.

OW received less content recently than the "officially" abandoned HotS, seems pretty abandoned to me.

lmaoooo this was easily the shittiest blizzcon yet, yep it's all going downhill and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    That was worst Blizzcon ever. No 9.1 date, pathetic.
    Yeah whats up with that? No release date for 9.1 is really weird. At this point in SL there should be some notion or telling when 9.1 is going to be released. It doesnt make sense not telling it on Blizzconline this weekend, only to do it a couple of weeks later. To me it shows that they are behind schedule and not confident enough to come with a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Yes and it is a bs money grab.
    I think you're overestimating the amount of players that actually have an interest in maintaining 2 copies of the same char, on different games entirely. The vast majority will do one, or the other. Maybe leave an alt behind, or eventually level a new char with friends or something, but that's it.

But yet, let's all get outraged for something absolutely minor, that's a nice trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    Both W3R and D2R are published and being sold by Blizzard, no matter what are the names of actual developers.

I'm not expecting D4 to come out soon, I expect that it will never be released.

OW received less content recently than the "officially" abandoned HotS, seems pretty abandoned to me.
    D4 is probably years away. I think its coming, but in several years. For Blizzard do abandon new IPs/games they work on in secret is one thing. To abandon one of the biggest IPs they have after letting everyone know the game is coming, wont happen. Even if the game turns out shit, they will make so much money from the initiale box sales anyway. That said, they showed us very little this con and that was a letdown.

D2R & BC is something I dont care about. Im tierd of all the remastered stuff. Makes sense why Blizz does it though. Easy money from just updating what they already have. No need to be creative or inventive at all. But, knowing me i'll probably log into BC when it launches and sooner rather than later call it quits, cause i've played BC to death over a decade ago.

OW is in a weird place. For two years they have promised the "next chapter" of the game, but here we are with not much to go on. Theres PvE missions and changes to the heroes. its a game I really like, but right now im so bored of it.

You know Blizzard aint aiming for the skies anymore when the big thing is two relaunched games(D2 & wow BC) and they say "we are working on new games, but we cant tell you more about it right now".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I think you're overestimating the amount of players that actually have an interest in maintaining 2 copies of the same char, on different games entirely. The vast majority will do one, or the other. Maybe leave an alt behind, or eventually level a new char with friends or something, but that's it.

But yet, let's all get outraged for something absolutely minor, that's a nice trend.
    yeah I cant see a whole lot of people do this. If they copy a character, its so they can stay in the classic world and maybe have some fun now and then there. Its also a nice move to secure yourself, in case longer down the road you regret moving over to BC.