Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's not licensing, those are limits on legal things outside of licensing. You need a license to drive a car, but laws dictating speed limits and weigh limits are separate from licensing laws. Much like the Second Amendment, which has repeatedly been ruled to not be absolute.
    As covered in earlier pages, licensing and speed limits exist on public roadways. To my knowledge, one does not need a driver's license and there are no speed limits on privately owned raceways. I suspect that most firearms owners would take the trade of additional firearms restrictions on public land for diminished regulation on private land.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Still no response? You know, for blaming the opposite side for what the other is doing?
    I can read DNC press releases on my own time and respond in their own comment section, your backstory? I again don't care and don't even really believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Liberals are big believers that "Technically I'm not actually doing this, but yes of-course my goal is to just get rid of these things, but just don't want to say that".
    And conservatives are the doom-sayers that read the most outrageous things into shit just to argue against those outrageous things as if they were true or intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I can read DNC press releases on my own time and respond in their own comment section, your backstory? I again don't care and don't even really believe it.
    What DNC press releases have a comment section? Do you mean YouTube videos about it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Safest place in America becomes killing ground.

If only there had been a good guy with a gun this wouldn’t have happened!
    yet he was stopped by armed individuals it literally states it in the article try reading it next time not just the headline
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    yet he was stopped by armed individuals it literally states it in the article try reading it next time not just the headline
    Dude... he killed two people and injured two more... in a gun store... and you think that’s a success? I don’t think the issue is reading the article... What would be the maximum amount of people they would kill, before a good guy with a gun, to still be a success? Infinite?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Dude... he killed two people and injured two more... in a gun store... and you think that’s a success? I don’t think the issue is reading the article... What would be the maximum amount of people they would kill, before a good guy with a gun, to still be a success? Infinite?
    i mean he had the element of surprise and was still taken out long before law enforcement would get there the world isnt perfect bad things happen thats just the reality of it and one last point how many people could he have gone on and killed if not stopped when he was?
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

He wasn’t stopped until he already killed 2 people. I thought good guys with guns prevented these things?
    Youd think murder being illegal would've stopped him from killing people
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So laws against murder are useless, and only hurt those who kill legally.

15+ Year Old Account
    i mean he had the element of surprise and was still taken out long before law enforcement would get there the world isnt perfect bad things happen thats just the reality of it and one last point how many people could he have gone on and killed if not stopped when he was?
    How is that in favor of your argument that civilians need guns?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So you're against laws?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    How is that in favor of your argument that civilians need guns?

- - - Updated - - -

So you're against laws?
    he was stopped by a civilian with a gun its pretty simple
    Get your shit together

15+ Year Old Account
    he was stopped by a civilian with a gun its pretty simple
    Yeah, after he killed and injured two civilians. I mean, you are aware that this guy also is a civilian? Do the math.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, after he killed and injured two civilians. I mean, you are aware that this guy also is a civilian? Do the math.
    and your point?
    Get your shit together

Nah, just that having reasonable gun control would decrease the number of gun related deaths considerably.
    How? 10 chars

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m an optimist... I’ll say he would have killed 0 more...

Let’s get back to my question... What is the number of dead people, while surrounded by guns, that counts as a success when said guns are used to stop the perpetrator? What is an unsuccessful amount of dead people?

- - - Updated - - -

and your point?
    Same as mine... people are having trouble understanding what a failure is, when 2 dead and 2 injured, is a success... It’s strange...

By having the laws. See every first world nation with reasonable gun control laws.... i.e. all of them but the US.
    that's not explaining how it will stop the criminals.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Sure it is. You’re just refusing to accept it because it conflicts with your beliefs. Unless you have evidence that countries with reasonable gun control laws see the same number of gun deaths per capita of course...
    I mean. Do you have evidence that criminals follow the law?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    By having the laws. See every first world nation with reasonable gun control laws.... i.e. all of them but the US.
    "Reasonable" is in the eye of the beholder.

15+ Year Old Account
    and your point?
    3 killed because civilians need guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    "Reasonable" is in the eye of the beholder.
    Oh, you're still here? Awesome, any chance I get an answer to my question before you left the thread?

3 killed because civilians need guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you're still here? Awesome, any chance I get an answer to my question before you left the thread?
    Tobacco kills far more people every year than guns. If the point is to really save lives maybe we should start there before we look at stripping law abiding citizens of their second amendment right.

#IStandWithGinaCarano