Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Holy projection batman, and how screwed you are. I'm glad you could went. But to improve your life - people who think X is crap, they really don't care about how well or bad is X doing, also doesn't care about X: The Good Parts, and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea people said same thing about consoles, and D3 on consoles was so much superior to PC version, ouch. Couch co-op? Loot 2.0? Rip PC users.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, big time, hello?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_3TU-hFjg

Literally same situation: heavy metal festival, they invite Nickelback. Expected outcome. Now do you see how good my example is? With blizzcon and... mobile game?

Are you all so far up your asses, far away from reality, that you can't see such things from miles away?? What the fuck?
    Oh really? I implore you to fucking read some of the WoW general or classic discussions, or head over to the D3 forums and see all the D3 hate from D2 fans that hate D3 and choose to constantly post and belittle those that do like D3, while constantly make up excuses as to why D3 sales were so good.

Here's a hint, WoW numbers are only good because of classic players and D3 inky sold well because of D2 players. It isn't projection on my part, it's simple observation of what others have been saying for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Oh really? I implore you to fucking read some of the WoW general or classic discussions, or head over to the D3 forums and see all the D3 hate from D2 fans that hate D3 and choose to constantly post and belittle those that do like D3, while constantly make up excuses as to why D3 sales were so good.

Here's a hint, WoW numbers are only good because of classic players and D3 inky sold well because of D2 players. It isn't projection on my part, it's simple observation of what others have been saying for years.
    And that's an argument against which of my arguments?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

[Citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    [Citation needed]
    The fact D2 sold 4M and D3 sold over 31M.

Yea, big time, hello?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_3TU-hFjg

Literally same situation: heavy metal festival, they invite Nickelback. Expected outcome. Now do you see how good my example is? With blizzcon and... mobile game?

Are you all so far up your asses, far away from reality, that you can't see such things from miles away?? What the fuck?
    No, I just based it off of what they're described as and it's never been Heavy Metal so I don't see the comparison. They're a Canadian Rock band, this is a fact.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

And that's an argument against which of my arguments?
    The fact that you think I was projecting. That people who think a thing the like don't care about a thing the dislike.

The fact that you think I was projecting. That people who think a thing the like don't care about a thing the dislike.
    I don't even think you know what you're arguing about at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No, I just based it off of what they're described as and it's never been Heavy Metal so I don't see the comparison. They're a Canadian Rock band, this is a fact.
    Sure, what isn't rock these days. This is all you got? To be hung up on very huge broad "rock" genre?

What is a fact, and a fact that matters in my argumentation - is that people who primarily listen to rock, do not fucking enjoy Nickelback. So Nickelback can be rock, can be techno, can be technical death metal - who gives a damn besides you (seriously, if you like Nickelback - just fucking listen to them instead of crying "oh noes people don't think Nickelback is a real rock band like AC/DC, WOE IS ME", be more like me - I listen to a shit ton of shit bands and I don't care what people think about them - I like them) - people who buy tickets to rock festivals do not enjoy Nickelback.

I'm glad your technicality got fixed, also glad that I'm still right about my point.
    Last edited by ldev; 2021-02-22 at 02:23 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    lol no. Diablo doesnt belong on mobiles. No one wants it. We hope its never even released.
    i do want it to, cant wait for release

lol no. Diablo doesnt belong on mobiles. No one wants it. We hope its never even released.
    Ill play it on the phone emulator thing on my computer unless it is really expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Ill play it on the phone emulator thing on my computer unless it is really expensive.
    Mobile games are always expensive.

I will never get people like you, so bitter. It is quite sad actually.
    I want it. I hope it is released.

Imagine being so self absorbed, to wish a game gets not released even though it does not even tangentially influence ANYTHING you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Mobile games are always expensive.
    If you are dumb enough to spend money when you shouldn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf, you cannot just take the these numbers at face value. I think you can figure one or two reasons out, why this is the case.

Sounds like someone jumped on the bandwagon without knowing why it exists. The problem was that Immortal was announced when D4 was heavily implied and expected - and that there was no word of D4 at the time. If D4 had been announced first, and then Immortal directly after, people would've been either stoked or indifferent about Immortal.

Personally I don't really care about it, I'll probably try it at some point, but Blizzard absolutely made a huge mistake to announce it the way they did.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow. Is this really an argument?

Are you really serious? Can't believe it

you do know D2 came out very few people even had computers that could play it right? you must be to young to understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    I will never get people like you, so bitter. It is quite sad actually.
    I want it. I hope it is released.

Imagine being so self absorbed, to wish a game gets not released even though it does not even tangentially influence ANYTHING you do.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf, you cannot just take the these numbers at face value. I think you can figure one or two reasons out, why this is the case.
    Gotcha so official reported numbers aren't real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Sounds like someone jumped on the bandwagon without knowing why it exists. The problem was that Immortal was announced when D4 was heavily implied and expected - and that there was no word of D4 at the time. If D4 had been announced first, and then Immortal directly after, people would've been either stoked or indifferent about Immortal.

Personally I don't really care about it, I'll probably try it at some point, but Blizzard absolutely made a huge mistake to announce it the way they did.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow. Is this really an argument?
    Considering the only argument presented that D3 was a success was becasue of the D2 Players that bought it. Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m4elstr0m View Post
    Are you really serious? Can't believe it
    Then you can't believe that D2 was only successful becasue of D2 players buying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hambone2626 View Post
    you do know D2 came out very few people even had computers that could play it right? you must be to young to understand this.
    OMG, Yes. which again goes to prove that D3 was successful becasue it was a good game not becasue of the relative small amount of D2 players that bought it and that not many relatively went online. But sure let's treat D2 like it was some online only game that everyone played online. Of the few dozen people I knew personally back in the day that played it only one played online and he never traded. Anecdotal I know, but there are tons that never went online or traded.
    Last edited by SirBeef; 2021-02-23 at 06:27 PM.

Omfg.
    Yes the reported numbers are real. And just as comparable as 1$ now and 1$ 50 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Mobile games are designed around spending money or excessively long tiresome grinds.

Either way, they're expensive.

Mobile games are designed around spending money or excessively long tiresome grinds.

Not all of them. Plenty of B2P "nice" games that aren't and are not terribad. But yes, most mobile games are designed around predatory systems that keep you hooked until you want to spend money to not become slow in progression.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Sounds like it will probably be okay? Purchases are designed to be a bonus but not required.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...=blizzard-news

Looks like everything you can buy can also be earned in game, there's a battle pass, etc. Seems like something closer to games like apex where it's a BP + cosmetics, than a gatcha game.