Conduit, there has to be a better way....

Is it sad that right now we have to rely on farming the Maw and random chance to get above 200 iLvl ???

Who thought this up

Does anyone have the 1-800 to blizzard I will put in a complaint.

I believe they adding potency ones to the raid in next patch. Also raids drop 213/226 for 4-5 of them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Is it sad that right now we have to rely on farming the Maw and random chance to get above 200 iLvl ???

Who thought this up

You can get finesse and defense conduits over 200 from doing callings, but yeah, it's not a good system and I'm surprised there aren't more complaints about it.

There is a better way. Raid, or PVP...

Or do callings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    You can get finesse and defense conduits over 200 from doing callings, but yeah, it's not a good system and I'm surprised there aren't more complaints about it.
    Probably because they're at MOST boring, and aren't actually broken. Unlike other systems...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post

Who thought this up

You do know you could raid heroic to get 213 conduits, as well as doing M+, right? The Maw is not the only way to get conduits above item level 200, right?