Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That should say: Make an effort to respond to posts I leave them during the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we need to actually discuss who we want to lynch. Yeah yeah D1 etc etc but when we get around to making votes there is no changing mind. Someone that lived long last game? Someone that won last game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    That should say: Make an effort to respond to posts I leave them during the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we need to actually discuss who we want to lynch. Yeah yeah D1 etc etc but when we get around to making votes there is no changing mind. Someone that lived long last game? Someone that won last game?
    what are you on about? we have 12 hours to vote, unvote, or no lynch once its dusk.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    in other news i fucking hate valheim now. i was gonna kill the dragon today and i woke up and logged in and my world was fucking shadow realmed. no monsters or animals or anything. my base gone. the boss spawners gone. everything was gone. just the hills and grass and ocean. fucking bullshit.
    oof, that sucks

IDK about that game very much, but were you playing on your own computer, or connecting to a server? Seems odd that the server wouldn't have backups

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you on about? we have 12 hours to vote, unvote, or no lynch once its dusk.
    Think the general concensus so far is that if u change your vote during dusk you're a scumbum.

Sure, lets not discuss anything and when it gets to dusk we'll randomly vote and unvote and revote until something happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, lets not discuss anything and when it gets to dusk we'll randomly vote and unvote and revote until something happens.
    sounds like a plan to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    oof, that sucks

IDK about that game very much, but were you playing on your own computer, or connecting to a server? Seems odd that the server wouldn't have backups
    its cloud but also a server but apparently its a "rare bug" that just happens and the developers have no fucking clue why and their only advice is to backup your seeds, as if that does any fucking good for someone that has it happen and had no clue it was something that could happen.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    [COLOR="#417394"]
    Is Lora your queen?
    No Lora is the maid of petty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    [B]FoS Blood Fox[/

I haven't lynched him in a long time, kinda want to try for the lolz
    This is homophobic

- - - Updated - - -

Can I just say as the reigning d1 king I’m willing to give up a little power to the side of fate.

And it’s a 7... well rip sheep
    Did rob

Vote dusk

We can talk all we want on day 1 but for day one I think we should push an easily dusk with no one clearly in the lead. Much harder to defend scum o if you’re forced to not justify your actions

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

We can talk all we want on day 1 but for day one I think we should push an easily dusk with no one clearly in the lead. Much harder to defend scum o if you’re forced to not justify your actions
    We have 2 TPRs and you want to take a random shot at lynching one day 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have 2 TPRs and you want to take a random shot at lynching one day 1?
    its literally always random on day 1 unless there are day abilities or n0 actions.

its literally always random on day 1 unless there are day abilities or n0 actions.
    Forcing them to claim=/=lynching them.

10+ Year Old Account
    no one is forced to claim.

FoS Tracker:

Blood Fox: ( Val #46 , )

Cereal: ( Claws #18 , )

Claws:

Crackle:

Graeham:

Lora:

Robo: ( Robo #11 , )

Val:

Xanjori:

2 - Dusk: ( Lora #45 , Blood #67 )
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

in other news i fucking hate valheim now. i was gonna kill the dragon today and i woke up and logged in and my world was fucking shadow realmed. no monsters or animals or anything. my base gone. the boss spawners gone. everything was gone. just the hills and grass and ocean. fucking bullshit.
    Its still early access isn't it? It looks good but I figured I'd wait til they work out major bugs like you've gotten.

- - - Updated - - -

un fos

I'm just gunna wait til we figure a better plan then randomly pointing fingers

- - - Updated - - -

Id like imput on who ppl think would make good a good d1 and we could discuss from there unless sum1 else has an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Id like imput on who ppl think would make good a good d1 and we could discuss from there unless sum1 else has an idea
    Sure.

FoS Lora
    FoS BF

Both survived to last day last game and both would rather just end day 1 without talking over anything at all.

Sure.

FoS Lora
    FoS BF

Both survived to last day last game and both would rather just end day 1 without talking over anything at all.
    i will agree thats who i was also thinkin as in this game with no plan to discuss town is probably gunna lose fast

but yes if players are just gunna rng this game we cant afford to have them for later there may not even be a town cop in this composition so waiting for results like previous games could, doesnt seem to be plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure you also have to un-fos

- - - Updated - - -

nvm thats only to remove sus so in that case we can fos all we want. and then un fos the ones we dont want to keep fos'd anymore? kinda like multiple votes at the same time?

- - - Updated - - -

Fos Blood Fox
    Fos Lora

That’s the thing they can’t claim if we do an early dusk. We always risk Tora day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post

un fos
    You will need to specify who you are removing suspicion from. This has not been counted.(I know in this instance you only had one FoS — but it will be necessary to keep things clean on my end.)
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

fos Robo

At the moment, nothing stands out as super suspicious to me. Though I don't think we should move into the dusk phase early 'just because'.

nothing is gunna stand out without asking questions...

For instance why did blood fos robo?

does any1 stand out as odd to you grae?

Cereal usually is good with prodding ppl and hes not doing that why?