Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    Don't need flying for anything tbh, just leveled another alt, took me under 10 hours (probably about 8 if i deduct breaks) with threads of fate, just spammed dungeons. Got to renown 22ish in another 10 hours, which completed my story and got me a nice full covenant set (190). i only mounted to run between flight paths to discover them while in dungeon queue.
    A bit off topic but what method did you use to get renown to 22 in 10 hours? I'm about to switch covenants on my main so I'm very interested!

As for flying, I don't care either way, though every time we get flying I feel the expansion is sort of winding down and it blew most of it's load of content.

What has the amount of time you have to level alts got to do with the date we get flying?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazlartist View Post
    I’m not in a rush and only have my second covenant half way maxed plus my other alts got lots of love recently with the world events ( typically the only time they do).

Perhaps I’m just a scrub who is slow as crap but I’m not angry about it - it seems like most of the threads recently are from people who expect more and more to do in this one game but don’t like alts or xmog or pet battles etc - how do you feel?
    I feel differently, and that is why the flying restrictions are stupid.

If you want to experience the game on your alts just like the first toon, there is nothing stopping you from just using ground mounts only.

Why do you feel the need to force other people to play the game the way *you* want to play it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    A bit off topic but what method did you use to get renown to 22 in 10 hours? I'm about to switch covenants on my main so I'm very interested!

As for flying, I don't care either way, though every time we get flying I feel the expansion is sort of winding down and it blew most of it's load of content.
    Basicly the normal stuff, i had the 4 quests from leveling where you aid the different covenants, which were almost filled by leveling with dungeons, so i first went to my covenant, and did the first few quests do i could pick up callings, so 3 callings with renown and the 1k anima quest, those were good for 4 levels, then 4 from the aid quests from threads leveling, one from the world boss, got some from dungeons that i queued for for the callings and the weekly oribos quests. and i then started the covenant campaign, which gives you renown levels too. maybe i got lucky with the renown drops in dungeons, but i've done this on 3 alts now, and they all took about the same time. i did buy a few gearpieces near the end of my campaign so i could queue for lfr, on all 3 alts denathrius gave me a renown too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post

You can get renown drops in dungeons. If you are lucky you get plenty of them, but that isn't always the case.
    Do the cov story, worldboss and callings inbetween the queues.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it