Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Debatable. Also challenging her would be a largely symbolic gesture and an example for the Horde and if nothing else would prove he's not a spineless pussy and will put his money where his mouth is. Alas. Accomplice by inaction.
    Baine isnt a pussy, he possess neither the depth nor the capacity to give pleasure in any form.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Just look around on these boards.
    He sees a lot of ally who say they think Horde players want Horde to be bad.

Or Horde players who say "I don't like Varock and Baien. They didn't reveal themselves against Sylvanas in Teldrazzil."
    And to that they assume they want the Horde to be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    They revive Jaina's brother. Baien gets angry.

He only acts when it is something that affects only alianaz. He is a traitor.
    You conveniently forgot to mention that they were going to MIND CONTROL Derek and force him to kill his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    You conveniently forgot to mention that they were going to MIND CONTROL Derek and force him to kill his sister.
    He didn't care when it was done to Dalarin or Sira.
    And back is an Alliance slaying the assassin of a King of the Horde.

It's not like you're killing defenseless civilians who have already surrendered.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    ofc the orcs are evil? they have always been.
    Define "always".
    They were not before Sargeras used them.
    Neither are they now.

Only a group became evil, and they are mostly dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    ...Does this mean that the Alliance is the morally good faction?...
    Always has been.

All Golden did was state what is obvious in the game. Yes, there are outliers for each race but the majority of Horde races have either been complacent or actively evil from the get go. This changes nothing. A group of monsters banded together for mutual survival. That does not instantly change their natures or their morality. It does show their growth... they are taking the first steps towards civility... naturally they stumble along the way and revert to their baser instincts. None of that is contradictory in what has played out or shown in game since day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Of course the Horde is nothing for these failures of writers. They are alliance biased and will always write a story where the Horde is portrayed as inferior to the mighty Alliance. Reason why I canceled my subscription. Favoritism in writing ruined the game for me. The Horde officially died with patch 8.2.5. It is a ruined and mistreated faction and alliance fanatics like Aucald make it worse for the community because they ban people like me, but not the void elves fanatics who always make topics about how the Horde should be deleted from the game. Double standards and bias is everywhere in this community.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Always has been.

All Golden did was state what is obvious in the game. Yes, there are outliers for each race but the majority of Horde races have either been complacent or actively evil from the get go. This changes nothing. A group of monsters banded together for mutual survival. That does not instantly change their natures or their morality. It does show their growth... they are taking the first steps towards civility... naturally they stumble along the way and revert to their baser instincts. None of that is contradictory in what has played out or shown in game since day one.
    Another alliance fanatic talking from a high Horse yet don't get banned. Typical

Look at the Troll empire. The cities of the Belfos. I do believe that what you say applies only to two races really.

He sees a lot of ally who say they think Horde players want Horde to be bad.

Or Horde players who say "I don't like Varock and Baien. They didn't reveal themselves against Sylvanas in Teldrazzil."
    And to that they assume they want the Horde to be evil.
    Of course I want to be bad. The Alliance deserves nothing but suffering. Blizzard has catered to them long enough. It is time to put an end to that favoritism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Literally all the Orcs you call Orcish have commited heinous crimes, unprovoked attacks against civilians, genocides, cowardly murder... so tell me, why SHOULD anyone accept them?
    It was these Orcs that came to Azeroth to slaughter all non-orcish life, how do they deserve acceptance? The only reason they were not wiped out is because Thrall managed to somewhat domesticate them, but their true nature still comes up now and then when a psychopath like Garrosh or Sylvanas allows them to follow their base instincts.
    another alliance fanatic sputing their stuff. Keept it coming guys. I write all your crap down on a list of awful people in the alliance community.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Of course I want to be bad. The Alliance deserves nothing but suffering. Blizzard has catered to them long enough. It is time to put an end to that favoritism.
    Well, you're the only one who has said it in quite some time.
    And I guess you don't realize that being the bad guy is why they are losing over and over again. And that the Horde only survives by Plot's armor.

another alliance fanatic sputing their stuff. Keept it coming guys. I write all your crap down on a list of awful people in the alliance community.
    By your previous answer you just gave them the reason.

Well, you're the only one who has said it in quite some time.
    And I guess you don't realize that being the bad guy is why they are losing over and over again. And that the Horde only survives by Plot's armor.

By your previous answer you just gave them the reason.
    Your faction is a bunch of spoiled children who always gets the favorite treatment from Blizzard. You answer just proved my point.

You can argue whatever you want, but keep double standards out of it. Sylvanas did her thing and the rest of the Horde passively followed at best. With that being said, are you trying to argue that the Horde overall has better things to offer than the Tauren morality?

The Goblins are opportunistic by default. Most of the Undead who wanted to stay in touch with their humanity have been slain or pushed aside. We are talking about a faction that wanted to paint someone like Saurfang a selfish traitor with someone like Sylvanas giving a speech about "selfless leadership". Do I need to mention the Blood Elves being so pro-Light and kick their own out but are fine with Sylvanas committing atrocities? Hypocrisy.

No matter how much people claim the writers ruin the Horde, the mob mentality will always hold the Horde as the most populated faction so that hurts everyone in the end.

Hopefully they will ditch the faction barrier for PvE so player who can look past that faction pride mess can enjoy the game properly.

Your faction is a bunch of spoiled children who always gets the favorite treatment from Blizzard. You answer just proved my point.
    I was Horde. I never supported Humans.

The alliance is a forgotten faction that is just a bunch of humans because it's the only thing the writers care about. And a Kaldorei Group with a fallen fan base that the writers cannot erase from history. But they try again and again.

But I'm concerned that you don't notice the favoritism for the Horde. The Game is basically for the Horde and Anduin and the Allys have to go read the novels.
    The problem is that as we already said the writers are horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    You can argue whatever you want, but keep double standards out of it. Sylvanas did her thing and the rest of the Horde passively followed at best. With that being said, are you trying to argue that the Horde overall has better things to offer than the Tauren morality?
    That is the point. Many people who are clearly against Baien, Varock and the rebels. It's because we see them as Worse than Sylvanas.

It is better to be bad than to be bad, traitors and Cowards. But being morally gray like in W3 would be the best.

I was Horde. I never supported Humans.

The alliance is a forgotten faction that is just a bunch of humans because it's the only thing the writers care about. And a Kaldorei Group with a fallen fan base that the writers cannot erase from history. But they try again and again.

But I'm concerned that you don't notice the favoritism for the Horde. The Game is basically for the Horde and Anduin and the Allys have to go read the novels.
    The problem is that as we already said the writers are horrible.

That is the point. Many people who are clearly against Baien, Varock and the rebels. It's because we see them as Worse than Sylvanas.

It is better to be bad than to be bad, traitors and Cowards. But being morally gray like in W3 would be the best.
    Baine and Thrall ruined the Horde. It would be better if they get killed off.

...Another alliance fanatic talking from a high Horse yet don't get banned. Typical
    Fanatic no. High horse... not remotely... just stating fact. Look at every act of aggression in WoW and tally... it's no contest. Combined with calls to eliminate the Horde council, "...They need to die and be replaced with strong leaders who actually put the Horde first and break the peace treaty that allows us to attack the Alliance again until they are all wiped out..." It is painfully obvious who is morally evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Fanatic no. High horse... not remotely... just stating fact. Look at every act of aggression in WoW and tally... it's no contest. Combined with calls to eliminate the Horde council, "...They need to die and be replaced with strong leaders who actually put the Horde first and break the peace treaty that allows us to attack the Alliance again until they are all wiped out..." It is painfully obvious who is morally evil.
    I rather be bad then an alliance appeasing traitor.

He didn't care when it was done to Dalarin or Sira.
    And back is an Alliance slaying the assassin of a King of the Horde.

It's not like you're killing defenseless civilians who have already surrendered.
    Those were not mind controlled.

- - - Updated - - -

Baine and Thrall ruined the Horde. It would be better if they get killed off.
    Thrall is the reason the Horde exists what are you on about.

I rather be bad then an alliance appeasing traitor.
    Excellent. Accept that and stop bitching that the Horde are bloodthirsty savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelduril View Post
    Those were not mind controlled.
    The novel confirms that Yes.

It's simple. The burning of innocents who surrendered is too big a stain for the Horde. That no one rebel with that removes any concept that they fight for "honor" or that they have a "moral compass."

It would be great if they could be an example of Morals like Voljin or Caien. But it is not in the least. So the Horde has not yet come up with the honorable option.

Or rather the "Honorable" option was to stop playing .. my friends who were still playing WoW took it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins can't accept evil or serve evil leaders. All true Horde paladins should strive for a more humane and peaceful future for our faction, like I indeed do.
    IC I've never trusted Sylvanas and so joined the opposition as soon as such option was available, and in the past I heartily supported anti-Garrosh uprising when he lost his mind.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2021-02-23 at 02:38 PM.