Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Question Blood Elf Warriors?

Think Blizzard will give Blood Elves access to warriors for TBC as it kind of made no sense for them to not have warriors.

If they were able to be warriors in TBC, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Think Blizzard will give Blood Elves access to warriors for TBC as it kind of made no sense for them to not have warriors.
    Nope. As with classic, they are trying to keep it as close to the original as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Nope. As with classic, they are trying to keep it as close to the original as possible.
    Man you're really going to regret saying that.

While I don't think they'll go as radical as Belf Warriors, they have already stated that they want to be more open and receptive to the idea of changing things where it makes sense in TBC.

And good for that, might I add. I'm glad that they gave #nochanges a try for Classic, but it's clear that dated gaming philosophies and modern gaming sensibilities do not mesh well, and that some changes are nessecary for the whole to remain ripe.

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

Probably not. It was sort of the surprise they couldn't be, but I also think that was because they already had so many choices rather than any game logic. They probably didn't want belfs to have too many options.

It would be nice to be a belf warrior, though, and they are already changing some things, so I don't think they are aiming for 100% accuracy this time so much.

I am going to miss some of the most recent hairstyles, but I doubt they will downgrade them to have more choices in BC. It would be BC, but more stylish.

They should add in the beta belf hairstyle though, the short Cloud Strife-esque one that the kid model ended up using. I was so mad when that got cut.
    Last edited by Akutare; 2021-02-23 at 07:41 PM.

Moved to Comics Fury. Rereleased and updated.

I doubt it very much so. They also didn't make Gnomes able to be priests or hunters in Classic WoW, even though they can become that in retail
    That said: One can hope!

No, thanks.
    It is not needed.

made no sense? ewww
    it''s like seeing Justin Bieber playing Leonidas in 300

Didn't they get access to Warriors only in Cata? If they were to give them the class in BC Classic, I would imagine they would have to add in all of the other newer class.race combos from the same time frame, like Dwarf Mages.

Honestly, it seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Why though.
    Blood elves are all about magic
    Not to mention their main racial is more useful for mana users.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    made no sense? ewww
    it''s like seeing Justin Bieber playing Leonidas in 300
    Blizzard literally admired the only reason they didn't have warriors was that back in TBC era there were only 6 classes per race limitation (on char screen and by some coding) and they were deciding between rogues and warriors for beloved 6th class. Ideally they would go for both back in TBC if not for that, eventually settled on rogues as more iconic to the race.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not to mention their main racial is more useful for mana users.
    Yet bloodelves can still plan rogue. Strange.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    Yet bloodelves can still plan rogue. Strange.
    Yep and the racial is not as good it is with the mana users.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Yep and the racial is not as good it is with the mana users.
    This is indeed true. (I had a belf rogue in TBC so I know it was kinda lack-luster).
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BElf Warrior was a limitation of the creator being designed for only up to 6 classes per race. That wasn't changed until Wrath upped it to 8. Classic uses the authentic character creator. So authentically, no.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Blood Elves were able to be warriors in TBC alpha, it was removed in TBC beta.

5+ Year Old Account
    No only manly races should be able to be warriors, not flimsy elves.

Zug zug!

It "didn't make sense" to give paladins to the Horde and Shamans to the Alliance back in Classic, but they didn't, either way. Besides, blood elves can already wear plate armor, and be able to DPS and tank as paladins.

This is Classic TBC, not "TBC in name only". Back in TBC, humans couldn't be hunters. Another thing that makes NO SENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    They already said they're adopting the principle of "some changes" because Classic failed in the "no changes" department.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They already said they're adopting the principle of "some changes" because Classic failed in the "no changes" department.
    And people are already ignoring "some" and going straight to "all the changes."

They're fixing the super obvious outlier balance issue that was Seal of Blood to try and avoid the sudden 70% Alliance to 60% Horde swing.

They're fixing bugs.

Hell one of their #SomeChanges is giving us authentic bosses instead of their end of expansion nerfed catchup form.

Yet everyone's going on and on about new race/class combinations, and Dual Spec, and Retail LFG, and the Token, and all this stuff that isn't fixing the game it's just changing it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)