18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    since when is Undercity a kingdom?
    since the forsaken won the plaguelands civil wars
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    since the forsaken won the plaguelands civil wars
    since when is a city a kingdom?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm still waiting for Arthas to willingly ally himself with the Jailer, tbf.

- - - Updated - - -

When Sylvanas

Genocided the Night Elves, raised her own soldiers as mindless undead slaves, reduced living people to goo, used chemical weapons in order to quickly cleanse the land, including her own territory, of enemies.

Attempted to enslave a val'kyr watcher for her own betterment, betrayed the people she was leading and went behind their back to scheme with multiple of their enemies, including leading them into a trap at Nazjatar. Oh, and allied with the Jailer, who isn't a good friend of ours either.

And that's just off the top of my head.
    he just allied himself with the burning legion but ok...

but anyway, how using the plague to cleanse forsaken territory should be bad? isnt like that the forsaken have any use for fertile land...

- - - Updated - - -

i think thats the point when the guy counted uc as "half kingdom"...
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

since when is Undercity a kingdom?
    Since it's literally ruled by a Queen, unless you're just going out of your way to be pointlessly pedantic and want me to call it a queendom because you ignored the rest of the post.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Since it's literally ruled by a Queen, unless you're just going out of your way to be pointlessly pedantic and want me to call it a queendom because you ignored the rest of the post.
    Undercity is a city under a city. it is not a kingdom.

Undercity is a city under a city. it is not a kingdom.
    Yeah, pointlessly pedantic as I assumed. Not even sure what you're trying to prove and I doubt any but yourself actually think that line of reasoning has any value.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, first off, city-states, second-off, every "kingdom" in this game is more-or-less based around a single city, third-off, the Forsaken ruled an area about the size that Stormwind does(geographically, at least), owning Trisftal Glades, Silverpine Forest, Hillsbrad Foothills, and Gilneas, with their territory also extending into Plaguelands (keep in mind they won Andorhal, giving them the major foothold in the region). If you want to claim the Forsaken did not have their own kingdom, then literally no other race has one either.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Well, first off, city-states, second-off, every "kingdom" in this game is more-or-less based around a single city, third-off, the Forsaken ruled an area about the size that Stormwind does(geographically, at least), owning Trisftal Glades, Silverpine Forest, Hillsbrad Foothills, and Gilneas, with their territory also extending into Plaguelands (keep in mind they won Andorhal, giving them the major foothold in the region). If you want to claim the Forsaken did not have their own kingdom, then literally no other race has one either.
    i didnt claim anything.
    I am only pointed out that Sylvanas did not destroy her kingdom. she only blew up a city.
    She also only destroyed 1 kingdom and that was the Night elves.

he just allied himself with the burning legion but ok...
    Was that before or after Kil'jaeden sent Illidan to try and kill him?

but anyway, how using the plague to cleanse forsaken territory should be bad? isnt like that the forsaken have any use for fertile land...
    "Using chemical warfare isn't bad because it doesn't affect the forsaken."

Oh, okay then.

5+ Year Old Account
    For sure. She's now a conflicted soul because her "little lion" got involved. They're setting her up to hack in and sloppily glue more nuance to her than she's had for most of the story.
    It's curious, she never gave a flying s**t about others' choices (or rather, lack thereof), but now she suddenly starts caring once the God King is involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Using chemical warfare isn't bad because it doesn't affect the forsaken."

Oh, okay then.
    Compared to every other way we kill things in this game? It isn't bad, period.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It's curious, she never gave a flying s**t about others' choices (or rather, lack thereof), but now she suddenly starts caring once the God King is involved.
    dios mio not another elf woman obsessed with a human male
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

As others have said, no one will kill her. Just because she is a final boss doesn't mean she dies either. For instance in recent history we had Jaina in Battle for Dazar'alor who escaped.

Secondly, the devs said it will change the course of the story in a big way which is another hint that she isn't dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of Anduin walking up behind her, stabbing her in the back with Shalamourne and absorbing her soul. All while in complete control of his own actions.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

She won't die. Bae is the hero.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Compared to every other way we kill things in this game? It isn't bad, period.
    Pretty much this. Why is blighting someone so much worse than e.g. burning them alive (mages, warlocks), mindf**king them (shadow priests) or turning them into minced meat (pretty much any melee, with rogues using literal poisons on top)?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Pretty much this. Why is blighting someone so much worse than e.g. burning them alive (mages, warlocks), mindf**king them (shadow priests) or turning them into minced meat (pretty much any melee, with rogues using literal poisons on top)?
    That's great because every single "counter argument" you listed were also performed by Sylvanas at a massive scale

Anyway, the big difference between Arthas and Sylvanas is that Sylvanas has just been pathetic since she became "bad", as genuinely highlighted by Saurfang telling her the list of her failures. Shadowlands will be just another one of them, hopefully the last, because it's really boring to have a neverending story. Sylvanas' arc is going on since way too long, time to make room for someone/thing else.

Story seems to be building up to a confrontation with Sylvanas and Tyrande, im assuming Tyrande will play a big part in the overall raid. Most likely will be the quest giver for the "Skip to last few bosses" quest. I dont think Sylvanas should die, maybe Tyrande goes to kill her but has the old "im better than you" moment and let her live but as a prisoner

I don't think she will be killed in the raid encounter , afterall she's kinda the only one who is not a Jailer puppet who knows what his plans for the conquest of the cosmos are tbh... much more valuable to extract info from her. The way Zovaal discarded Denathrius , who's a figure of caliber like him as soon as his job was done / was captured should tell Sylvanas that dying on this hill is kinda futile and against her own goals... if she learned anything from Anduin adventure in bastion is that now both of them are stuck in the cannon fodder role for the Jailer's plan.

How does Sylvanas killing herself deny anyone "justice"?