Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well the weirdest person for me was grae from last night in my notes

he soft claimed VT after being told that not to claim this game as it would result in lynching then he kept saying hes unfortunately not scum a lot. i dont see grae doing this even for revenge is kinda ehh. another thing is why ask Are you scum questions you obviously know what their answer is gunna be and yes i know im guilty of this also but for real why keep goin with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Un Fos Cereal

Fos Grae

- - - Updated - - -

so my top 3 are grae blood and lora up for lynch unless others have a better idea i do agree crackle this game is a discussion game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    well the weirdest person for me was grae from last night in my notes

he soft claimed VT after being told that not to claim this game as it would result in lynching then he kept saying hes unfortunately not scum a lot. i dont see grae doing this even for revenge is kinda ehh. another thing is why ask Are you scum questions you obviously know what their answer is gunna be and yes i know im guilty of this also but for real why keep goin with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Un Fos Cereal

Fos Grae

- - - Updated - - -

so my top 3 are grae blood and lora up for lynch unless others have a better idea i do agree crackle this game is a discussion game
    You know what, now that you mention it, Graeham hasn't been on my radar at all this game. Which is very unusual.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Clawsout do you have any towney vibes so far? I say this because given the current climate of the game, I think it's easier to provide town reads then scum reads at the moment. So if everyone put in some town reads, we maybe locate some people who are falling throught the cracks.

For instance why did blood fos robo?
    people who can read blocks of txt would know its cuz the die of fate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    At the moment, nothing stands out as super suspicious to me. Though I don't think we should move into the dusk phase early 'just because'.
    Just gonna repeat my self again here. I think a good playstyle to go with when you're sturggling for reads or whatever is just mention people who shouldn't be lynched d1 (besides yourself obviously) and compare notes later. Not perfect, but it's something to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    people who can read blocks of txt would know its cuz the die of fate
    oh i pieced that together but i like to hear it from you to comfirm but hey keep treating ppl like idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Does anyone else care to share where they're are at? Provide your top 2 twon reads?
    Light town points for Cereal and Crackle for agreeing to the fakevote system.

Town points to Blood for his breakdown of D1 behavior, though I'm not fond of him trying to end the day early.

Light scum points to Lora for trying to end the day early.

I would have thought Graeham would have had more constructive stuff to say by now. Feels out of character for him.

Town: Cereal, Crackle, and Blood
    Scum: Lora
    Uncertain: everyone else

oh i pieced that together but i like to hear it from you to comfirm but hey keep treating ppl like idiots
    whoa whoa whoa im not marack. I try to be kind to people but call their actions out.

I'm hesitant to vote Graeham because he died N1 last game. If it weren't for that I might've voted him.

un FoS

FoS Lora

also for the record I that quip about reading blocks of text was an insult to myself uwu

10+ Year Old Account
    well when there hasnt been evidence to prove otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    un FoS
    This isn’t being counted. You may have multiple FoS’s at once, and must tell me who you are removing suspicion from.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Light town points for Cereal and Crackle for agreeing to the fakevote system.

Town points to Blood for his breakdown of D1 behavior, though I'm not fond of him trying to end the day early.

Light scum points to Lora for trying to end the day early.

I would have thought Graeham would have had more constructive stuff to say by now. Feels out of character for him.

Town: Cereal, Crackle, and Blood
    Scum: Lora
    Uncertain: everyone else
    teehee rawr xD nuzzle nuzzle pounce uwu uwu i am not scum xD xD xD

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    This isn’t being counted. You may have multiple FoS’s at once, and must tell me who you are removing suspicion from.
    un FoS Blood Fox

FoS Lora

- - - Updated - - -

I will stick to having one FoS out at a time, so that when Dusk comes it will be very clear who I am voting for, and there will be no ambiguity (oh, he fakevoted cereal and clawsout, but he voted cereal. Was the clawsout fakevote a deflection?)

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone who is scum reading me gets a big heckin FOS towards them. its effort to bold it and i dont feel like effort right now but you know who you are.

@Clawsout do you have any towney vibes so far? I say this because given the current climate of the game, I think it's easier to provide town reads then scum reads at the moment. So if everyone put in some town reads, we maybe locate some people who are falling throught the cracks.
    I have a town read you crackle as you seem to want to figure this shit out and discuss and try and wifom town to victory and Val has been sumwhat town minus the stupid sky comment. i have a town lean on cereal but he could be doing more i also sum what have a town lean on Xan he seems to understand and willing to answer questions as long as we don't expect them right away with the amount of game time we have i think thats reasonable for any1 in different time zones ect also agreed that taking a one shot rng on d1 was a bad idea

I wasn't soft claiming.

I wasn't hard claiming, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I wasn't soft claiming.

I wasn't hard claiming, either.
    so were you lying cuz we could just d1 you then?

- - - Updated - - -

you heard it here first grae was lying

It's not a lie if it's not an actual claim.

You're trying a little hard to expose the fact that I may or may not be a VT based on a comment that was quite obviously a flippant joke.

FoS Crackle

Feels like attempting to buddy up with town people, and how do you know someone else is town? Simple, they're not on your scum team.

The whole concern over me claiming is also overblown at this point. I've never claimed for no reason. I've always claimed when I had information to bring to the table.

It's not like I decide to just claim for the sake of it.

People can seek to 'punish' me for it or whatever all they like, though I'm not going to avoid leaning on it as a potential tool in my arsenal if I believe it to be beneficial at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Though for the record, in situations where I claim to be a TPR I do absolutely expect scum to try and kill me as soon as possible. However during the last game I didn't claim for no reason, I specifically counter claimed Claws because I knew he was lying about his role, so...