Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    True, but he lost more that he will make from youtube adds for sure

That 5 gravestones tho...
    I have 3 Jade Cutters because I dumped all my gems trying to get the jade spear since I somehow pulled Xiao in like 4 pulls. I really wanted to boost another 5 star to my Keqings level, but he's using a 3 star spear rn... I guess I need to level/gear up Traveler and Bennett now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Yeah, I think I know where you are comming from.
    Xinqiu's E is not a problem if you have Sacrificial Sword R5, you could use it just like Diona's ability in that case
    But his Ult has 20s CD. (although it lasts 18s too if you have some C-levels.)
    Ya, mine isn't close to r5 and with other characters, it's not really an issue because I can just switch to xing whenever I want.

In my opinion however, not using vapor/melt for the remaining 7-9s (if possible) is kinda wasting 50% of her potential.
    So we somehow need a character to go alongside that DPS phase that can trigger at least some amounts of reactions.
    I'm not really sure what this means? Are you talking about when hu tao's e is over?

- - - Updated - - -

Rip primogems:
    The genshin content creators need a new meme. Everything is a trap, didn't ya know? Buying into the gacha and then calling it a trap is just throwing blame onto something else to cover for your idiocy. It's not a trap, you fully knew what you got yourself into (or should've anyways).

That being said....is anyone else not convinced of the % for the weapons? I don't think it's 50/50 between the 2. When there's shiton of people who got like 7 jade cutters before a primordial spear and same thing happened on multiple weapon banners, it can't be 50/50.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-23 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    ´
    I'm not really sure what this means? Are you talking about when hu tao's e is over?
    I'm talking about the 7s of E-uptime you got left after you used your ultimate.
    Lots of melt and vaporize to be had, which you can't use with your team because you don't have off-field cryo or hydro damage.

I'm talking about the 7s of E-uptime you got left after you used your ultimate.
    Lots of melt and vaporize to be had, which you can't use with your team because you don't have off-field cryo or hydro damage.
    Ic. But the thing is, I wouldn't be able to have xing's swords every e cycle for hutao. At least not exactly.

With how my xing is built atm (about 180% enery recharge), I have to use E twice to get his burst. The e has 21s cd so we're looking at every other cycle of hu tao's e having consistent vapes.

Got my frostbearing tree to level 12 last week. Seems now I can no longer do the BP weekly to complete 5 quests for those points. That sucks. Was hoping they would stay around so I could get those points still
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well yeah, it's Matt. The guy uses this nonsense as a crutch for views, calling everything a scam or a trap, claiming he knows some secrets about the RNG, and so on.
    He's not the only one who does this though lol. Genshin content creators take clickbait to a whole new level, it's absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not the only one who does this though lol. Genshin content creators take clickbait to a whole new level, it's absurd.
    Yeah that is true. I got like 20 of them blocked so far. At least this guy does translate chinese if nothing else. (only reason why he is not blocked yet)

I usually prio characters i dont have over the weapons and this is the first time ive had everything on a banner.
    I dont have any 5* weapons and im pretty much full f2p so wishes are few and far between.

Is there something wrong with those weapons or is it just a clickbait video (i didnt watch it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I usually prio characters i dont have over the weapons and this is the first time ive had everything on a banner.
    I dont have any 5* weapons and im pretty much full f2p so wishes are few and far between.

Is there something wrong with those weapons or is it just a clickbait video (i didnt watch it)
    Its kinda clickbait, but it also isnt (well the guy warns of danger of rolling at least). People who roll on weapons say that 5 star are not 50:50 chance and one of them has a increased chance compared to other.

He spend 300$ of primogems and got 5 wolfs gravestones and 0 homa staffs. I also checked some other streamers and have a similar situation.

I will wait till the end of Keqing banner and if i dont get her with limited rolls i will try to pull out hu-tao. And if i get her i will try on weapon banner. (worst case scenario i will have to buy a battlepass)

But those weapons will be back later anyway. So its a good idea to have patience.
    Wolfs gravestone was seen last time on 20th October 2020 - 10th November 2020 for example.

That being said....is anyone else not convinced of the % for the weapons? I don't think it's 50/50 between the 2. When there's shiton of people who got like 7 jade cutters before a primordial spear and same thing happened on multiple weapon banners, it can't be 50/50.
    Thats what he was calling a trap. Because you assume its a 50/50 rate since you see two weapons but it isn't revealed if it actually is.

Its kinda clickbait, but it also isnt (well the guy warns of danger of rolling at least). People who roll on weapons say that 5 star are not 50:50 chance and one of them has a increased chance compared to other.

He spend 300$ of primogems and got 5 wolfs gravestones and 0 homa staffs. I also checked some other streamers and have a similar situation.

I will wait till the end of Keqing banner and if i dont get her with limited rolls i will try to pull out hu-tao. And if i get her i will try on weapon banner. (worst case scenario i will have to buy a battlepass)

But those weapons will be back later anyway. So its a good idea to have patience.
    Wolfs gravestone was seen last time on 20th October 2020 - 10th November 2020 for example.
    Thanks. I got Keqing on my 2nd roll of the banner and been wondering what to do with my gems since but i guess i can hold out for the new character.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Thats what he was calling a trap. Because you assume its a 50/50 rate since you see two weapons but it isn't revealed if it actually is.
    well yea. It's never been disclosed so anyone who said it's 50/50 or assumed that wasn't informed to begin with. That's their own fault.

So btw, I got 4 wgs, 1 amos bow and then homa. Shiton of other people have gotten more of the "non-featured" weapon on other banners too, it's definitely not 50/50.

well yea. It's never been disclosed so anyone who said it's 50/50 or assumed that wasn't informed to begin with. That's their own fault.

So btw, I got 4 wgs, 1 amos bow and then homa. Shiton of other people have gotten more of the "non-featured" weapon on other banners too, it's definitely not 50/50.
    It's not their fault. It's intentionally designed to make you think its 50/50. They put in the picture of the two weapons and then reveal all the other statistics. The fact that they don't reveal what it is means they want you to think that. Otherwise they would post the actual percentage.

Heck it could even be 50/50 but what you have seen is biasing you into believing its not. Heck after getting that shitty sword last banner I'd also be willing to believe they skew the results to the "garbage" weapon even if they don't and it was just my bad luck.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-02-24 at 12:47 AM.

The combat mechanics look pretty good in Genshin Impact, it reminds me a bit of TERA with the dodge and hit. Visually it's great with some solid lighting effects. I'd like to see this kind of game but as a MMORPG, rather than an RPG. Not sure how long it will take before this game is forgotten (very similar to other games such as Blue Protocol).

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's not their fault. It's intentionally designed to make you think its 50/50. They put in the picture of the two weapons and then reveal all the other statistics. The fact that they don't reveal what it is means they want you to think that. Otherwise they would post the actual percentage.

Heck it could even be 50/50 but what you have seen is biasing you into believing its not. Heck after getting that shitty sword last banner I'd also be willing to believe they skew the results to the "garbage" weapon even if they don't and it was just my bad luck.
    It's not 50/50. Loads of people on youtube, people i know personally, and...myself had lopsided odds on this banner. I got 2 cutters on last banner too before I stopped cuz I'm not dealing with that b.s for jade spear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by francisbaud View Post
    The combat mechanics look pretty good in Genshin Impact, it reminds me a bit of TERA with the dodge and hit. Visually it's great with some solid lighting effects. I'd like to see this kind of game but as a MMORPG, rather than an RPG. Not sure how long it will take before this game is forgotten (very similar to other games such as Blue Protocol).
    It'll survive for as long as people keep rolling for r5 on every weapon banner and c6 on every new character.

It's not 50/50. Loads of people on youtube, people i know personally, and...myself had lopsided odds on this banner. I got 2 cutters on last banner too before I stopped cuz I'm not dealing with that b.s for jade spear.

- - - Updated - - -

It'll survive for as long as people keep rolling for r5 on every weapon banner and c6 on every new character.
    How many people play Genshin though. There could be tons of people getting the exact opposite results.

It's 50/50 when it comes to the featured weapons.

There were just as many youtubers that get 4 WGs than there were youtubers that got the other weapon when it was featured back then.
    I remember that Destiny2 guy saying how it's not fair and not equally increased and that the rates are not equal because he got 4 of the "wrong" one before he got his first other one.
    At the same time, there was another youtuber (forgot the name) that got 4 of the other weapon before he got his first Claymore.
    That's why we laugh at people who are seriously saying that.

"Definitely" is definitely not the correct word to use here.....
    It's not even "likely"
    Even "might" is a stretch. You have absolutely no relevant data for these assumptions.

It's a bold claim if not made out of jest.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-24 at 06:21 AM.

So...is it actually worthwhile to roll on a weapon banner? I wouldn't mind getting Wolf's Gravestone for Beidou, but I also don't want to be throwing away my primogems.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    So...is it actually worthwhile to roll on a weapon banner? I wouldn't mind getting Wolf's Gravestone for Beidou, but I also don't want to be throwing away my primogems.
    I rolled on one once. Honestly, if you don't care for characters it might be. But then there is always that nagging feeling that "if I save now I can guarantee the next 5* that I want".

Personally, I won't. I haven't met anything in the game that prompted me to care. Especially since most 4* will be better then a 5* because you'll actually be able to refine those vs an unrefined 5*.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

It's 50/50 when it comes to the featured weapons.

There were just as many youtubers that get 4 WGs than there were youtubers that got the other weapon when it was featured back then.
    I remember that Destiny2 guy saying how it's not fair and not equally increased and that the rates are not equal because he got 4 of the "wrong" one before he got his first other one.
    At the same time, there was another youtuber (forgot the name) that got 4 of the other weapon before he got his first Claymore.
    That's why we laugh at people who are seriously saying that.

"Definitely" is definitely not the correct word to use here.....
    It's not even "likely"
    Even "might" is a stretch. You have absolutely no relevant data for these assumptions.

It's a bold claim if not made out of jest.
    It's literally not possible for people to have 6 wgs to 4 staff of homa (on avg) after 500+ pulls if it was 50/50. Mathematically it should even out after so many rolls. I did around 300 pulls on this and ratio was 4 wgs to 1 staff. I know quite a lot of people who had similar ratios. Again, one person having bad luck would be one thing but multiple people with lopsided odds isn't right. I don't think it's something ridiculous like 90% to wgs and 10% staff but it's not 50/50. Same crap happened on last banner. I personally only rolled enough to get 2 5 stars so it's not enough data for me (i got 2 jade cutters) but there were loads of people who got ton of jade cutters before they got the jade spear. It's equally bold claim to say it's 50/50 when Mihoyo never announced it. Not to mention, the very fact that they never announced it is reason enough to question it because from a business perspective they have all the incentive to make it less odds of pulling homa because that's what majority of people want.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-24 at 07:52 AM.