Best Covenant for Arms Warrior RBG

Still deciding between Prot and Arms Warrior at the moment for RBG.

What would be the best covenant + legendary for arms Warrior for RBG?
    Last edited by Durkstar; 2021-02-24 at 12:07 AM.
    Baine is not my Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Kraku View Post
    Still deciding between Prot and Arms Warrior at the moment for RBG.

What would be the best covenant + legendary for arms Warrior for RBG?
    Kyrian + unhinged legendary seems to be what arms warriors go for rbgs

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Kyrian + unhinged legendary seems to be what arms warriors go for rbgs
    Does sound good, was thinking at night fae for extra burst
    Baine is not my Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Kraku View Post
    Does sound good, was thinking at night fae for extra burst
    NF is not a bad choice either. Say NF if you plan to purely prot.

I think Venthyr and NF are better.

At some point, people aren't gonna give themselves to your spear and stay packed, they will learn to split correctly during teamfights and the SoB will have very low value.
    If you play with a DK with Abomination's Limb, sure you will get 2 or 3 people spears pretty often but that won't happen every RBG.

Condemn also gives you a lot more throughput, which is nice as Warriors tend to greatly lack damage when playing with competent Ret/SP/Boomkins/Locks.

The thing other covenants have for them is mobility, and that's very important in RBG. Being able to quickly exit a fight and get on the objective is crucial. Door of Shadows on Silvershard Mines is invaluable for exemple.

EDIT : Keep in mind that you can actually change gear during RBG, so the legendary choice isn't as locked in as the rest. I often switch between Sephuz for damage and the Leaper legendary for utility, I also often switch my trinket between BM and proc stats depending on the situation.

level 49 and ready to choose now, deciding between night fae and venthyr at the moment
    Baine is not my Warchief

prot will not get you into any rbgs unless you are among friends. cov doesnt matter in rbgs as much as you think it does. venthyr is probably best considering how much damage people dont take

Prot doesnt have the kit to properly tank in RBGs so go arms. People will take mostly DH Tanks for RBGs

Necrolord might be a viable option for RBGs and Venthyr with Exploiter looks really fun with the upcoming buffs.