Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Then people would start asking to give all races their classes that they gained in Cata. For the sake of keeping the TBC vibe I'll have to say no to that, its fine to have some restrictions if it makes somewhat sense lorewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They already said they're adopting the principle of "some changes" because Classic failed in the "no changes" department.
    And? That means things that were obviously so broken, so absurd, that it wasn't fun or engaging, it was frustrating and shouldn't have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

let classic be classic...
    With all possible things

class restriction is one good thing for old

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    well then allow humans to be a hunter

Hey, I think they should add that combination to the shop!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not to mention their main racial is more useful for mana users.
    Yes because an 8 yard AOE silence is such the horrible racial for rogues to have right? You do realize that BC brought us arena right.

How on earth are blood elves meant to be warriors ? They have the arms of 6 year old girls and that's the males, how the hell would they dual wield axes ? Maybe if they make it so they can only wield daggers or wands...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Don't think we need this change during TBC.

Maybe I can come around to it in Wrath, but the Horde has warriors a plenty. Don't need to encourage even more of them right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    How on earth are blood elves meant to be warriors ? They have the arms of 6 year old girls and that's the males, how the hell would they dual wield axes ? Maybe if they make it so they can only wield daggers or wands...
    How are undead, gnomes able to wield big 2 handers? Female humans, night elves and female Draenei are also quite "puny in terms of bulk. Some weapons would be impossible to wield by any race besides maybe Tauren, yet gnomes can wield that shit too.

I'm all for internal consistancy in fiction, but you're being very silly in asking for such restrictions.

Okay, i get it, "#nochanges is dead", but can we stop advocating to fix every pet issue that some people have with TBC?

Loosening on racial restrictions wasn't brought until Cata, not even Wotlk. Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Think Blizzard will give Blood Elves access to warriors for TBC as it kind of made no sense for them to not have warriors.
    No, it will be just as it was. There is only room for 6 classes in character create screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    While #somechanges is now a thing they will still consider each and every change carefully to see if it is really needed for the health of game. I don't see belf warriors falling into that category.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    No only manly races should be able to be warriors, not flimsy elves.

Zug zug!
    Like gnomes right? Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Yes because an 8 yard AOE silence is such the horrible racial for rogues to have right? You do realize that BC brought us arena right.
    What they mean by that is it only gave mana, back in BC it didn't give rogues energy

"How are undead, gnomes able to wield big 2 handers? Female humans, night elves and female Draenei are also quite "puny in terms of bulk"

All of those races have bigger arms than a blood elf male, they are pretty much anorexic stickmen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Like gnomes right? Lol
    Gnomes are easily more manly that blood elves, have you seen how blood elves grow beards ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Man you're really going to regret saying that.

While I don't think they'll go as radical as Belf Warriors, they have already stated that they want to be more open and receptive to the idea of changing things where it makes sense in TBC.

And good for that, might I add. I'm glad that they gave #nochanges a try for Classic, but it's clear that dated gaming philosophies and modern gaming sensibilities do not mesh well, and that some changes are nessecary for the whole to remain ripe.
    Everything else they might do in the future is most likely stuff that could've been part of a TBC tuning patch. They're stlll trying to be close to the original, but they're also aware that the community has changed a lot too so some adjustments need to be done.

Either way, yeah I don't think that they'll add blood elf warriors. It is a much different kind of change to what they're trying to do and giving the horde one more class combination would require them to give alliance something as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Like gnomes right? Lol
    pfff gnomes have probably more pubic hair than belves can have hair on their beards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And people are already ignoring "some" and going straight to "all the changes."

They're fixing the super obvious outlier balance issue that was Seal of Blood to try and avoid the sudden 70% Alliance to 60% Horde swing.

They're fixing bugs.

Hell one of their #SomeChanges is giving us authentic bosses instead of their end of expansion nerfed catchup form.

Yet everyone's going on and on about new race/class combinations, and Dual Spec, and Retail LFG, and the Token, and all this stuff that isn't fixing the game it's just changing it.
    Pretty much.

At this point I am not even sure if people are trolling when they're saying that Blizz can/should add LFR to TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    "How are undead, gnomes able to wield big 2 handers? Female humans, night elves and female Draenei are also quite "puny in terms of bulk"

All of those races have bigger arms than a blood elf male, they are pretty much anorexic stickmen

- - - Updated - - -

Gnomes are easily more manly that blood elves, have you seen how blood elves grow beards ?
    Found the gnome fondler.

Belf paladins are belf warriors.

BE Warriors irritate me to this day, like gnome priests and dwarf warlocks
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Somechanges doesn't mean adding in QoL from future expansions but rather correcting things that were actual problems like the paladin example, it was just bad that your class was a lot weaker just because of your faction.

And BE not being able to be warriors made the most sense as the race was basically magic users and rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Man you're really going to regret saying that.

While I don't think they'll go as radical as Belf Warriors, they have already stated that they want to be more open and receptive to the idea of changing things where it makes sense in TBC.

And good for that, might I add. I'm glad that they gave #nochanges a try for Classic, but it's clear that dated gaming philosophies and modern gaming sensibilities do not mesh well, and that some changes are nessecary for the whole to remain ripe.
    Race/class combos are pretty much cosmetic features. They might be more open to changing things when necessary, but this doesn't seem to be. The idea is still to make it as similar to the original asp ossible.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.