• Zovaal

45 13.85%
  • Arthas

18 5.54%
  • Ysera

5 1.54%
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Here's my idea: We defeat Sylvanas and a cutscenes plays. Tyrande appears and is about to kill Sylvanas. Before the fatal blow can be struck Sylvanas says she's the only one who can free Anduin from the Jailer's control. Tyrande hesitates for a moment before lowering her weapons, breaking the power of the Night Warrior and bringing her back to sanity.

If she does die, it will be limp dick as fuck and either be Zovaal to do the "means to an end" trope they've been hinting at, or she'll be killed by a character who has the least to do with her.

If she doesn't die.. which she more than likely won't, she'll prove herself to be the good guy all along, overpower Zovaal, and take control of the Shadowlands and the Maw for herself, turning it into something good or whatever the fuck. The end.

There's no way this shitty fucking storyline will end well, whatsoever. Danuser has the attention span of a gold fish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    dios mio not another elf woman obsessed with a human male
    Yeah, almost like the stories are written by human males.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Yeah, almost like the stories are written by human males.
    Anduin was the self-insert all along. :O

Just think about it, turning the "bad girl" good with your love is a common fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Was that before or after Kil'jaeden sent Illidan to try and kill him?

"Using chemical warfare isn't bad because it doesn't affect the forsaken."

Oh, okay then.
    since he allied himself with the lk. his first mission was ressing kel'thuzad so he can summon archimonde....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Anduin was the self-insert all along. :O

Just think about it, turning the "bad girl" good with your love is a common fantasy.
    My fantasy is turning good girl into a bad one
    Guess I'm uncommon

She does not die, she is still a female and in this woke/feminist day of age only males can die.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    She does not die, she is still a female and in this woke/feminist day of age only males can die.
    Back in the day, female characters in popular media were usually depicted as submissive, pitiable damsels in distress, which most certainly sucked. Today, you can't find nothing but Strong Independent Women™ - and it sucks as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    but anyway, how using the plague to cleanse forsaken territory should be bad?
    It is very bad if you use it to melt down your own forces.

Also, the Blight was created to harm undead as well.
    Whether they have a need for fertile land or not is irrelevant, they can't step foot in there to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    i didnt claim anything.
    I am only pointed out that Sylvanas did not destroy her kingdom. she only blew up a city.
    She also only destroyed 1 kingdom and that was the Night elves.
    She plague bombed Undercity and abandoned the rest of the region.
    Most, if not all, Forsaken territory is now under alliance control.

How is that not "destroying a kingdom"?

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    You sound bitter, show us where the evil feminist hurt you?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    i didnt claim anything.
    I am only pointed out that Sylvanas did not destroy her kingdom. she only blew up a city.
    She also only destroyed 1 kingdom and that was the Night elves.
    What is Gilneas, then?

And again, it's rather telling that you choose to die on this particular hill rather than even begin to address the entire rest of my initial post.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    If you ask me Sylvanas going "fuck literally all of you guys" and committing suicide after being beaten is probably the best way to end her character, by annoying everyone and letting her be the petty bitch she's always been to the end.
    with how they writing her, i won't be surprised if that's how it will end
    also it fits more that she f8cks everyone and kill us all and be the queen b8tch of wow, that can't work sadly for Nathanos since it means we players dead and won't play wow and pay sh8tload of cash to blizz
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

And risk triggering virgin neckbeards? Sylvanas ain't dying a permanent death.

We are already seeing a brand new Sylvanas, like she has Multiple Personality Disorder or something. She seems to have an inkling of conscience, seen during her discussions with Anduin in the cutscenes.

It is too powerful of a story line for blizzard to come up with. It took all of their collective mental fortitude to come up with the poignant Ysera death scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Pretty much this. Why is blighting someone so much worse than e.g. burning them alive (mages, warlocks), mindf**king them (shadow priests) or turning them into minced meat (pretty much any melee, with rogues using literal poisons on top)?
    warlocks also (old lore, no idea still canon or not) take parts of their victim souls and consume them, they don't just kill u,they fracture ur soul and consume it slowly part by part
    thinking about warlock soul shard make even plague a pleasure death, at least ur soul moves afterwards and since u melt u can't be rezzed or trapped (ur soul still can be trapped by auchenai priests technique)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    And risk triggering virgin neckbeards? Sylvanas ain't dying a permanent death.

We are already seeing a brand new Sylvanas, like she has Multiple Personality Disorder or something. She seems to have an inkling of conscience, seen during her discussions with Anduin in the cutscenes.

It is too powerful of a story line for blizzard to come up with. It took all of their collective mental fortitude to come up with the poignant Ysera death scene.
    she lost a lot of her fan base, the normal now tbh is hating her not loving her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Exactly. Meanwhile people complain about Azshara and Nzoth when both made sense. Then again let's be honest BFA was just a huge prepatch for Shadowlands. The same can't really be said of others. The plot for BFA was literally Sylvanas doing things specifically to feed the Jailer. Legion's plot was stopping the Legion, whereas anything BFA related was fairly background level. WoD's plot was stopping the Iron Horde and Guldan was simply a background threat etc.
    which is stupid, we talk about 2 huge lore figures like Azshara and Nzoth..
    How bfa handled Nzoth is criminally wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I mean she loves telling the truth more than lying especially when it hurts anyone not just him. However, she actually seemed sad and sincere there.
    which is a f8cking joke, did she just forget what she did in Teldrassil?
    Oh i forgot it is MORALLY GREY
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    What is Gilneas, then?

And again, it's rather telling that you choose to die on this particular hill rather than even begin to address the entire rest of my initial post.
    most the kingdom of Gilneas is intact. only the city was hit and the alliance wants to cleanse it.
    death wing did more damage than Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

She plague bombed Undercity and abandoned the rest of the region.
    Most, if not all, Forsaken territory is now under alliance control.

How is that not "destroying a kingdom"?
    so your logic is abandoned=destroyed.
    also the horde still controls the forsaken territory.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

too many will quit if she dies, myself included

Why is it that in a raid about Sylvanas Windrunner, neither Alleria Windrunner nor Vereesa Windrunner will show up? As usual Blizzard never fails to disappoint when it matters the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why is it that in a raid about Sylvanas Windrunner, neither Alleria Windrunner nor Vereesa Windrunner will show up? As usual Blizzard never fails to disappoint when it matters the most.
    i will agree with that.
    also the brother should show up.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It's curious, she never gave a flying s**t about others' choices (or rather, lack thereof), but now she suddenly starts caring once the God King is involved.
    Yes, because Danuser saw the writing on the wall and realized that she was well on her way out if she continued being a callous tyrant. So she's a tortured soul now. Or at least back to pretending she is, so that she can be rush-redeemed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Compared to every other way we kill things in this game? It isn't bad, period.
    Nice that you can just decide that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why are you assuming they aren't? For all we know they may show up at the end, too early to tell atm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So... *rubs tip of blade*
    Sylvanas is the final boss of 9.1. There's one big question everyone seems to be ignoring if this does happen...

Who's going to land the killing blow if she does die and how does WoW go on with their 2nd most famous and most iconic female character gone?
    No one. She'll boast a big speech about how we're all wrong and she's right because reasons, trip while she's monologuing and fall off into the abyss.

Also, voted Tyrande since there is no "she accidentally kills herself" option.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2021-02-24 at 05:08 PM.