Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Liberating the Runecarver will probably be a Raid Encounter?

Hogger as a patchwerk/gearcheck encounter.

It's a tricky question. Which souls we will see in the Souls of the Damned encounter, I mean. It's apparently where the Jailer keeps those he bears ill will.

Ner'zhul is pretty much a given.

But it's hard to think of others. He could have Saurfang there, as a favor to Sylvanas. He died when souls were all flooding into the Maw.

But it's hard to think of others. There should at least be 3. I mean, I would yell "Arthas!". But while definitely on the Jailer's shitlist, I doubt they'd just make him part of a 3-man encounter. I've heard others suggest Gul'dan. He did dabble in necromancy, and he would definitely be sent to the Maw. But I see no reason why the Jailer would have ire for him.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    Renault returning as one of the horsemen/council. He backstabbed his father, I think he would make a high-ranking Maw officer.

There are a few potential RP fights. Kael'thas vs Kel'Thuzad, the battle of the KTs. Ysera vs Tyrande. Alexandros vs Renault, Uther vs Arthas/Ner'zhul.
    I want them to merge into the ultimate boss. Kael'Thuzad.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What I expect:

- Helya and Mueh'zala (after he's freed through some bullshit), commanding the Mawsworn;
    - Archlich Kel'thuzad, wielding powerful Maldraxxus spells
    - The Eye of Odin as a massive, corrupted eye;
    - Sylvanas using lots of chains and becoming a Banshee at the end;
    - Some gauntlet event with Tyrande trying to explode or explode Torghast as a whole;
    - That Maw Gorilla that scares people in Torghast;
    - The Disfigured Soul of Ner'zhul, separated from Arthas' after he was thrown in the Maw;

Garithos sounds like someone who would definitely go through Revendreth and redeemed to go to Maldraxxus. The Harvester of Pride would've made short work of him.
    Yeah but SURPRISE TWIST it's alternate-timeline-Nerzhul.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Noooo he’s a failure to the character. Beside his soul was consumed by the void

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Cause he was racist. He grew up at a time when everyone who wasn't human, dwarf or gnome was bad, and he couldn't really let that go in his later years. For that he must be thrown to the same pit as irredeamable monsters. Apparently.
    You forgot the slight thing happening of his parents being killed, the High Elves being in a position to help, and completely ignoring them, actually letting them die because they saw no reason to endanger themselves.

As irrational as his hatred was he did have a reason to feel it.

Due to that whole "threads of a rope" thing, the Shadowlands contain only a composite of all Ner'zhuls which are already dead. So you necessarily have Draenor Ner'zhul, but you also get Prime Ner'zhul, as they are the same soul.

Garithos could be in the Maw if even Revendreth failed to redeem him. Doesn't mean he's the worst, just means that he sucks. Considering Kael'thas would have been condemned to the Maw if we didn't intervene, loads of characters could be in the Maw. Practically any boss villain will potentially be there.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Due to that whole "threads of a rope" thing, the Shadowlands contain only a composite of all Ner'zhuls which are already dead. So you necessarily have Draenor Ner'zhul, but you also get Prime Ner'zhul, as they are the same soul.
    Seriously fuck that explanation, i cant take it as canon. What about the "countless" canon heroic Garroshes that werent correpted by the Sha? All of them getting tortured in Revendreth for their alt-self's sins?

Nathanos ?

He wants to protect Sylvanas so maybe he is in there?

Seriously fuck that explanation, i cant take it as canon. What about the "countless" canon heroic Garroshes that werent correpted by the Sha? All of them getting tortured in Revendreth for their alt-self's sins?
    Those countless Garroshs don't exist for real, only in the cloud of possibility. Those alternate possibilities can't become manifest without magical intervention. There is no multiverse in Warcraft, only the pocket of Alternate-Past Draenor exists outside of the Main Reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't mattter in the same you don't see every mortal that died on Azeroth, you don't see every single soul possible cause well even the general immersion factor can't be a 1:1 scale in how many people there on Azeroth. I'd say if we're being "realistic" There are probably trillions of souls that have passed through the Shadowlands and probably a couple thousand in the Maw that are naughty. With the Path broken right now, I'd say million of souls unfairly in the Maw but technical limitations obviously don't show that cause it would be rough on any potato system to even show that.

I went overboard with that explanation but you get the idea.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Noooo he’s a failure to the character. Beside his soul was consumed by the void
    I agree, he was a failure. He was just a mere brat who sought to wield the primordial powers of the cosmos. Let his story be a testament to those who are foolish and meddle with powers beyond their comprehension.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    You forgot the slight thing happening of his parents being killed, the High Elves being in a position to help, and completely ignoring them, actually letting them die because they saw no reason to endanger themselves.

As irrational as his hatred was he did have a reason to feel it.
    If the Apparently didn't make it obvious enough, I was poking fun at the people who want to throw him into the Maw when Kael'Thas, Kel'Thuzad or Garrosh weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I agree, he was a failure. He was just a mere brat who sought to wield the primordial powers of the cosmos. Let his story be a testament to those who are foolish and meddle with powers beyond their comprehension.
    Like Alleria?

My assumption:

-The Tarragrue

-That fuckin Torghast Candle

-That Domination council or some shit

-Mal'ganis, who is tasked with torturing Ner'Zhul's soul and being the Jailer's personal tormentor of souls most hated by the Banished One within the Maw.

-The Eye of Jailer (Eye of Odyn, and MAYBE Helya too? But she could be a boss aswell)

-Mueh'zala? (Tho, he's stuck at De Other Side atm. Would be better if he was in a potential Gardens of Life raid, where he escapes De Other Side and is trying to destroy the Planes of Life + Ardenweald so that he could once again reign as the "Loa of Death"). So, maybe not.

-Some Torghast torturer fucking with the Runecarver, and we'll have to defeat him and free the Runecarver, once and for all.

-Kel'Thuzad

-Nathanos Blightcaller, who is busy battling Tyrande with his newfound Maw might.

-Artificer Xymox again, who has been given the info needed by the Sepulcher one of his Brokers went into (Remember, in Maldraxxus?), and is about to provide the secrets to the Jailer for a good profit. We aid Ven'ari in kicking his ass before the secrets from the Sepulcher are claimed.

-Sylvanas Windrunner (Where she pops in, faces us, we beat her, but she doesn't die. Instead, she's either abandoned by the Jailer, or is used as bait by the Jailer so that he could claim the final covenant keys VIA luring us straight to him. I think the latter is most likely tbh).

And, my personal want: -After Sylvanas, we have to run from the Jailer and the Dreadlords Halls of Reflection Style. And while we run, we see the Covenant armies get fucked up by his power, he throws abilities at us from afar while he walks, and we have to run all the way back to the entrance of the raid before he claims us. Then, by the end of the raid, a cinematic plays where we escape the Jailer's grasp, but he finally has all the covenant keys, only needing the Arbiter's key left (Or, Ardenweald's key could be the last one remaining prior to the Arbiters). Either way, the Maw is extra big, and as a final raid consequence, Oribos' skybox is covered by the Maw, and the realms of the Shadowlands get to see the massive ass Maw within the Skybox, similar to Argus in Legion. Hell, to add insult to injury, the Maw could maybe even be seen from Azeroth, but idk. Idek if Blizzard will even do this. This is all just a wish.

They don't even need to do a Halls of Reflection like fight. Just let the Jailer win, we get the fuck outta there, and the Maw's visable within the Skybox, with Oribos being clouded by the Maw. That way, in 9.2, we go the Gardens of Life to get the aid of the Pantheon of Life's help. And then, by 9.3, the Jailer invades Oribos, and we, combined with the forces of Life and Death, defeat him at the Arbiter's seat, with the Arbiter awakening and possibly turning the tides once and for all.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2021-02-24 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Like Alleria?
    Nope, she is the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. This is stated on the official WoW website.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Nope, she is the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. This is stated on the official WoW website.
    What about Locus-Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    What about Locus-Walker?
    The ethereals are astral creatures made of pure energy, they might have been mortals in the past, but now I doubt they qualify as such.