Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, I cannot just take your word. I'm going to want to see something verifiable. Otherwise, I'll take that as a full retraction on your part.
    That's what's so great about living in a World with fairies.

You get to make your own rules

Quote Originally Posted by Ds123macd View Post
    That's what's so great about living in a World with fairies.

You get to make your own rules
    So, in essence, you are simply pushing fake news and conspiracy theories. I have seen people make claims about such things, and fact checkers have torn them to shreds. I'm guessing you know that, which is why you won't even try and push fake evidence, and will just continue to lie. Now, for the critical thinking aspect of this, why are you choosing to lie about this?

Now, that we have covered your attempts to derail the thread, let's discuss the topic at hand.

I fully support businesses and employees being free to agree on a price for labor.

So, in essence, you are simply pushing fake news and conspiracy theories. I have seen people make claims about such things, and fact checkers have torn them to shreds. I'm guessing you know that, which is why you won't even try and push fake evidence, and will just continue to lie. Now, for the critical thinking aspect of this, why are you choosing to lie about this?

Now, that we have covered your attempts to derail the thread, let's discuss the topic at hand.

I fully support businesses and employees being free to agree on a price for labor.
    Gaslighting most commonly happens when facts and logic have been exhausted and the perpetrator has no other technique of winning a debate.

Type the word "Gaslight" into a search engine and have a little read.

Educate me on what you find. I'd love to hear from you.

Gaslighting most commonly happens when facts and logic have been exhausted and the perpetrator has no other technique of winning a debate.

Type the word "Gaslight" into a search engine and have a little read.

Educate me on what you find. I'd love to hear from you.
    You have offered no facts, that's the problem. I have BEGGED for facts, and you dodged.

Meanwhile, I see no reason for the outrage from Trumpsters over Prop 22.

10+ Year Old Account
    That picture of Trump with Epstein has to be what?
    30 years old.
    Yes, that is when Trump was friends with Epstein... do you know what job in Trump admin the persecutor who let Epstein’s off the hook decades ago, got? Guess...

FYI: Just like you now, you being unable to find anything from Trump on prop 22, Trump didn’t care about US workers 30 years ago... not as much as Epstein’s girls... 30 years ago...

It also puts you into a losing position.
    Because you are acknowledging Epstein is a bad man.
    And the reality is Trump distanced himself from Epstein decades ago, whilst a huge chunk of left wing public figures that you likely support did not.
    Acosta... that persecutor that got Epstein off the hook with a sweet deal... decades ago... What job did he have in Trump admin? Hint... Labor Secretary... Can you name a single other Labor Secretary, that was previously a prosecutor? What sort of job progression is that? Oh yeah... the... I scratch your back and you scratch mine...

Trump wished Maxwell good luck... What did he wish American workers harmed by Prop 22?

So you scored an own goal with that post really.
    Are you seeing me defend anyone about Epstein? What are you doing right now? Defending Epstein’s friend, in a thread about American workers being fucked over? You think that’s me scoring in my own goal? You sure? Quote Trump saying anything about Prop 22... ya can’t... because Trump doesn’t give a fuck... so why do you?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Biden hasn't opened a business in his life that doesn't involve extortionism lmao.

Biden's whole millionaire making moves have involved taking tax payers money.

You've got to be bat shit insane to think a public sector tax stealing millionaire is better in business than a private sector billionaire who has filed for bankruptcy a few times.
    Wait, you think that Biden has extorted people?

He worked as a public official, of course he is going to take his salary. He also had at least 1 book that I know of. Meanwhile Trump LITERALLY stole money from tax payers, just by golfing at his shitty golf courses. To the tune of at least $140 million, that is without just knowing what it cost for the aides and whatnot.

I don't know how you are getting that he stole millions in tax money, when we have his fucking TAX RETURNS. For at least 22 years. Trump literally owes hundreds of millions to Russia. He probably isn't a billionaire anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

The Biden's are the very definition of con.

Conned their way out of millions of Ukrainian money by means of extortionism.

I wonder how many sniffs of littlen Ukrainian girls hair Joe got a whiff of on his trips.

Probably did it when Hunter was shooting up in the hotel lobby.

Like father, like son.

Couple of crooks.

The World is laughing at the USA right now of weak it's leadership currently is.
    Oh, now I know you are lying.

You have offered no facts, that's the problem. I have BEGGED for facts, and you dodged.

Many GasLighters also have Narcissistic personality disorder.

I took the trouble to do a little research on this as i thought it may help you, but do feel free to research more in your own time.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

I took the trouble to do a little research on this as i thought it may help you, but do feel free to research more in your own time.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
    What does this have to do with Prop 22?

AKA you have no evidence. Not surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t understand why he is in this thread... or any Trump supporter... Trump does not give a fuck about American workers... he does not give a fuck about prop 22... this isn’t a fucking culture war or social media drama topic... This is about American workers... not a place for atrumo supporters to fight for Trump...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t understand why he is in this thread... or any Trump supporter... Trump does not give a fuck about American workers... he does not give a fuck about prop 22... this isn’t a fucking culture war or social media drama topic... This is about American workers... not a place for atrumo supporters to fight for Trump...
    That's true... this is the same person who refuses to pay his employees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh... you stepped in it now... You think living your life as someone else online, is due to narcissistic disorder? My dude... that’s the definition of an inferiority complex... it’s why you are all about Trump, your leader... in a thread about American workers. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Oh... you stepped in it now... You think living your life as someone else online, is due to narcissistic disorder? My dude... that’s the definition of an inferiority complex... it’s why you are all about Trump, your leader... in a thread about American workers. WTF?
    I just think it is funny, that everything he is saying, has been ALL about Trump, and nothing about Biden. Like literally everything he has used for examples has been Trump to a fucking T, and yet, thinks that Biden is doing that, without providing evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I just think it is funny, that everything he is saying, has been ALL about Trump, and nothing about Biden. Like literally everything he has used for examples has been Trump to a fucking T, and yet, thinks that Biden is doing that, without providing evidence.
    Biden hasn't done anything since he's been in power.

I'd love to talk about Biden, but so far he's a mushroom.

There's literally nothing at all to talk about.

I think i read an article about his two dogs in the White House the other day.

I mean if you want to talk about that, we can go and find the article if you like.

I'd love to talk about Biden, but so far he's a mushroom.

There's literally nothing at all to talk about.

I think i read an article about his two dogs in the White House the other day.

I mean if you want to talk about that, we can go and find the article if you like.
    He has literally done more in his first month in office than Trump did his entire four years in office. The only major legislation that Trump passed, was to try to make himself richer with his 1% tax cut.

Meanwhile, Biden sponsored or co-sponsored probably hundreds of bills of legislation, probably a ton of them that passed too. But hey, you continue being ignorant of his history.

10+ Year Old Account
    January 29th:

Biden has signed 42 executive actions since taking office. Here's what each does
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/29/polit...ion/index.html

Can we discuss prop 22? We can even discuss Trump’s opinion on it...

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He has literally done more in his first month in office than Trump did his entire four years in office. The only major legislation that Trump passed, was to try to make himself richer with his 1% tax cut.

Meanwhile, Biden sponsored or co-sponsored probably hundreds of bills of legislation, probably a ton of them that passed too. But hey, you continue being ignorant of his history.
    Right, right, yea, right.

*Points finger and moves it in a circular motion near the side of his head whilst whistling a cuckoo sounding noise*

Right, right, yea, right.

*Points finger and moves it in a circular motion near the side of his head whilst whistling a cuckoo sounding noise*
    At this point, I cannot tell if you are a previously banned bad faith poster or if this parody by a current poster in an attempt to illustrate why we shouldn't engage with shit posters, per the conversation yesterday.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    At this point, I cannot tell if you are a previously banned bad faith poster or if this parody by a current poster in an attempt to illustrate why we shouldn't engage with shit posters, per the conversation yesterday.
    He is. That name, or variant of it, has been here before. Doing the same shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I mean yeah, we're obviously more correct given our viewpoints are typically able to be justified without retreating behind a cop out of "ethical relativism".

Facts don't care about your feels.
    Your feelings do not facts make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    You seem to belong to the camp that cries about "too many regulations" and yet most regulations are a result and response to businesses hurting the environment, their employees, their costumors, the economy, etc. Some regulations may seem excessive for certain businesses, and yet for others they aren't enough. Whenever I ask the anarchists/"""libertarians""" which regulation they dislike, they can't ever name specific ones. They just go into generalities. "The regulations that are too excessive that hurt businesses!!" "OK which ones specifically?" And after that point I tend to get no response. Just excuses and crying.

Sometimes they can name ONE specific regulation, but it's usually only ever associated with the business they work in and is something the workers bitch about around the water cooler, and that's it. And every single time, that regulation has been for the safety of one of the above bolded.
    As you yourself say, regulations that go for one size fits all may not be enough or too much for some. I do not disagree with regulations in principle, nor do I think the majority currently in place are bad.